Community > Posts By > Smartazzjohn

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 02/04/21 09:08 AM

Smartazz - my apples were comparing full term presidents, I don’t need help keeping my apples and oranges straight.

Those pesky facts get in the way......right????? whoa whoa

Oh sorry, I forgot this is the bs thread.

You brought up EO's, NOT me.
But when I point out a FACT you resort to calling this a BS thread, a thread you continue to post on.
You deflected and when I commented on your deflection with a fact you deflect again because you CAN'T deny the fact.
Congratulation for following the leftist tactic......the only problem is it won't work on independent minded people who aren't puppets.

What are you going on about?? lol. Bart mentioned the EO’s and I wanted to see if he was aware of how many Trump signed. YOU chose to respond with something to make a useless point. I’m not sure what your deal is, but most of my posts are verifiable facts, I’m not trying to convince anyone one way or the other. You seem to be the puppet, go pick on someone who cares.

LOL it''s a useless point because you DON'T like the FACT that I pointed out. You were pointing out the Trump had a lot of EO's......that's true. I was pointing out that Biden had MORE EO's than Trump OR Obama in his first twelve days.....and that is true. My point was that if he continues at the same rate, and it appears he will, he will surpass Trump.
I was correctly pointing out that it was too early to make a comparison. I'm no fan of EO's by ANY president because I see it as governing by fiat which is how dictators govern.....and that is something Biden actually said!!!
Yeah....I'm no puppet and if YOU can't handle the views and/or opinions of others who disagree with you, like me, then don't read or respond to my posts.

Here’s what actually happened.

I shared information on Trump’s EO’s during his term, compared to past POTUS. I made no comment other than how many.

You commented that I needed to compare apples to apples, insinuating I was comparing apples to oranges. (I do prefer oranges btw).

I made no comment about your comparisons, only to mine, that I was comparing full year. I didn’t agree or disagree with yours.

You said something about pesky facts, as if they didn’t matter or some such, and I made a wise crack, sorry.

Then you made all sorts of assumptions, talking about deflection etc., when really all I did was post how many EO’s trump had. That’s it. Read whatever you’d like into that, but that’s all I did.

I really don’t rely on Mingle2 poster projections of EO’s, I’d rather wait to see how that goes.

I realize that you really just want to find ground to argue with leftists, but that’s not me, so, do you have any oranges?

I notice you didn't respond to my saying "I'm no fan of EO's by ANY president because I see it as governing by fiat which is how dictators govern.....and that is something Biden actually said!!!"

What most people DON'T know/understand is that EO's AREN'T the ONLY executive action that are taken by presidents. There are 5 other actions presidents can take including a "presidential order".

I'm not defending Trump or Obama, I'm not a defender of ANY other president including Biden. Also I don't let former presidents live rent free in my head.....I didn't do it with Obama, I'm not doing it with Trump and I won't do it when Biden's term is over.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 02/03/21 05:47 PM

This entire thread is simply an illustration of all you boys still being mad that you're fuhrer LOST AND BIDEN WON.

WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT IT?

JOIN QANON IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY MEMBERS, GET YOUR GUNS IF YOU DIDN'T PAWN THEM TO BUY FISHING EQUIPMENT AND GO TO THE NEAREST CAPITAL AND TAKE OVER!!!

DON'T PUT UP WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS and don't worry the fuhrer will pardon you if you write him a check for six figures.

OH I FORGOT HE'S NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE...............................

WOW.......Those who accuse others are often guilty of their own accusations.
Leftist STILL haven't gotten over, or accepted, Trump winning in 2016 and still refer to him as fuhrer which suggests that people who voted for him are N.asi's. Is that the lefts idea of being "tolerant"?????
Oh and Biden received more "dark money" than Trump, speaking of 6 figure checks......something Democrats were vehemently opposed to until in their typical hypocritical fashion it benefits them.

My comment about fishing equipment wasn't a "subtle hint" BTW.
You right wingers are so assumptive and my attitude is a direct reflection of your own. I'm not a "leftist", I'm a patriotic American, land and gun owner and the son of a decorated Korean war Marine veteran whose two best and oldest friends are Vietnam (you know the war Trump's daddy got him out of) Marine veterans who are also gun owners. I would describe myself as a political moderate who could tell a sleezeball (Trump) when I saw him; unlike most of the cult of personalty I did my research before he was elected and chose not to drink the kool aid.
As I said in another thread Trump has disrespected our veterans extensively, even having the nerve to call John McCain (RIP) a "sucker and loser". Trump is obviously owned by Putin and puts his arm around him and calls him his "buddy" while Putin offers a cash bounty to the Taliban for dead American service men/women. I absolutely can not understand how you people could support this
man(?).
What is this "dark money"? Are there any FACTS regarding this (whatever it is)?
No at this point I'm not tolerant, a few months ago I wasn't and hadn't paid much attention to political topics for years. Then I noticed the first two paid Canadian Trump trolls (since disappeared) on here constantly verbally abusing others. I hate bullies so I became involved, push me and I'll put up with it for a while but there will come a point when my Irish temper kicks in and I push back much harder. This is why as I've said here before I long for the old days when irreconcilable difference were settled the old way.

If Trump was owned by Putin explain WHY he put more sanctions on Russia.
Try using a Google search and learn about dark money. SMH

Oh and just for the record.....I don't like the way Trump talks a lot of the time. But I look at results, not words and like it or not he got results. Politicians give lip service, tell people one thing and do another. I lost health insurance even though I was told I would be able to keep it.....I was a fool because I actually believed the words coming from a President.
I'm Italian......we've been known to have tempers too.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 02/03/21 05:14 PM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Wed 02/03/21 05:29 PM

Smartazz - my apples were comparing full term presidents, I don’t need help keeping my apples and oranges straight.

But when I point out a FACT you resort to calling this a BS thread, a thread you continue to post on.
You deflected and when I commented on your deflection with a fact you deflect again because you CAN'T deny the fact.
Congratulation for following the leftist tactic......the only problem is it won't work on independent minded people who aren't puppets.

What are you going on about?? lol. Bart mentioned the EO’s and I wanted to see if he was aware of how many Trump signed. YOU chose to respond with something to make a useless point. I’m not sure what your deal is, but most of my posts are verifiable facts, I’m not trying to convince anyone one way or the other. You seem to be the puppet, go pick on someone who cares.

LOL it''s a useless point because you DON'T like the FACT that I pointed out. You were pointing out the Trump had a lot of EO's......that's true. I was pointing out that Biden had MORE EO's than Trump OR Obama in his first twelve days.....and that is true. My point was that if he continues at the same rate, and it appears he will, he will surpass Trump.
I was correctly pointing out that it was too early to make a comparison. I'm no fan of EO's by ANY president because I see it as governing by fiat which is how dictators govern.....and that is something Biden actually said!!!
Yeah....I'm no puppet and if YOU can't handle the views and/or opinions of others who disagree with you, like me, then don't read or respond to my posts.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 02/03/21 02:00 PM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Wed 02/03/21 02:01 PM

This entire thread is simply an illustration of all you boys still being mad that you're fuhrer LOST AND BIDEN WON.

WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT IT?

JOIN QANON IF YOU'RE NOT ALREADY MEMBERS, GET YOUR GUNS IF YOU DIDN'T PAWN THEM TO BUY FISHING EQUIPMENT AND GO TO THE NEAREST CAPITAL AND TAKE OVER!!!

DON'T PUT UP WITH THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS and don't worry the fuhrer will pardon you if you write him a check for six figures.

OH I FORGOT HE'S NOT PRESIDENT ANYMORE...............................

WOW.......Those who accuse others are often guilty of their own accusations.
Leftist STILL haven't gotten over, or accepted, Trump winning in 2016 and still refer to him as fuhrer which suggests that people who voted for him are N.asi's. Is that the lefts idea of being "tolerant"?????
Oh and Biden received more "dark money" than Trump, speaking of 6 figure checks......something Democrats were vehemently opposed to until in their typical hypocritical fashion it benefits them.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 02/03/21 08:06 AM

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 02/02/21 04:36 PM

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 02/02/21 04:33 PM
Al Gore preached for years that the California coast would succumb and disappear due to rising ocean levels caused by global warming.
Then he built a mansion on the California coast. slaphead

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 02/02/21 12:39 PM
Edited by Smartazzjohn on Tue 02/02/21 12:40 PM

What were the democrats in Congress doing,
when Black Lies Matter, and Antifa rioters
were defacing the Lincoln Memorial,
the Washington memorial, and other monuments
in the DC area last year?

Many, including the incoming VP,
were cheering it on. Some, including
Senator Kameltoes Harris, went as far
as, actually praising the vandals, looters,
for their violence.

Not to mention that Harris not only praised rioters, vandals and looters she also donated money to bail out rioters and encouraged others to do the same.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Tue 02/02/21 11:33 AM

The whole "cancel culture" movement is just the beginning of the intentions of the left who actually believe in totalitarianism akin to the CCP model. When you have prominent media people like Katie Couric saying “And the question is how are we(we being the left) going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump.” it's even more dangerous than just silencing people. China uses "reeducation camps" used to "deprogram" free thought because silencing people ISN'T ENOUGH!!!!!
The left doesn't believe in democracy, the left isn't liberal and doesn't represent true liberalism that is based on freedom, not control. Words such as liberal, liberty, libertarian and libertine all trace their history to the Latin liber, which means "free".

Do you believe the trump supporters that stormed the capitol did so on free thought?

Yes, unlike the Democrats who virtually all think alike the Republicans are known for free thinking . A free thinking society presents many ideas as how to govern , which produces very popular policies. When you have a society that thinks alike than your limited to the ideas that would be popular to that society. When you have only unpopular ideas to govern , and you have to get them enacted than you start governing by EOs, bypassing congress and creating more power for your party at the expense of the people you preside over.... and about the protesters that forced their way into the US capitol . Those protesters took the protest to the very people that were creating the issues they had a problem with whereas BLM and Antifa took their “ protests” to civilians that had nothing to do with whatever made up problems they had. Burning , looting , assaulting . That’s not a very good way to get your point across.
... just a little context to compare the two party’s.

You do realize Trump had almost twice as many EO’s as any POTUS since Nixon.

You still think the election was fraudulent, that’s scary.

If you are going to compare EO's compare apples to apples not apples to oranges

Trump issued 7 EO's in his first 12 days
Biden issued 25 EO's in his first 12 days
Obama issued 9 EO's in his first 12 days

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 01/28/21 04:01 PM
I don't have to give out my number because it's on numerous women's bathroom walls under "for a ghoulish time call"

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 01/28/21 09:40 AM

Next will be free health care for all :wink: :thumbsup:

All hospital personnel, all doctor office personnel, all drug company personnel, all rehab personnel etc. are going to forgo getting paid so healthcare will be FREE???? Great!!!!!!!!
NOTHING IS FREE except maybe the air you breath......PERIOD.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Thu 01/28/21 09:12 AM

Joe won.

Don lost.

GTF over it already.

Democrats, the MSM, Hollywood loonies and most leftists STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN OVER the 2016 presidential election. Trump still lives rent free in the brains of the left who seem to be so afraid of him they are trying to impeach a PRIVATE citizen who isn't in office anymore. It's comical that those same people who still haven't gotten over 2016 are telling others to get over the 2020 election.
Personally I don't think Trump will win if he runs in 2024 but the fear from the left that he will win is obvious. And just like anyone the left fears, who they are afraid to debate, they try to remove the person from the discussion by any means necessary......including silencing them on social media and using the MSM to attack a person without having a face to face debate with the person they are trying to destroy.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 01/27/21 09:42 AM
The whole "cancel culture" movement is just the beginning of the intentions of the left who actually believe in totalitarianism akin to the CCP model. When you have prominent media people like Katie Couric saying “And the question is how are we(we being the left) going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump.” it's even more dangerous than just silencing people. China uses "reeducation camps" used to "deprogram" free thought because silencing people ISN'T ENOUGH!!!!!
The left doesn't believe in democracy, the left isn't liberal and doesn't represent true liberalism that is based on freedom, not control. Words such as liberal, liberty, libertarian and libertine all trace their history to the Latin liber, which means "free".

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 01/18/21 03:11 PM
Cabbage rolls

Smartazzjohn's photo
Mon 01/18/21 03:02 PM
Maybe the protesters in Washington who stormed the capitol watch CNN and listened to Chris Cuomo when he said "Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful."

"Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. To be honest, this is not a tranquil time."

"Too many see the protests as the problem," he said. "No, the problem is what forced your fellow citizens to take the streets. Persistent and poisonous inequities and injustice."

Maybe he's to blame for inciting the violence......Oh wait, he's a leftist so anything he ACTUALLY says is OK.....right?????

And then there is a A liberal activist from Utah, John Sullivan, 26, founder of a protest group called Insurgence USA, was charged in a criminal complaint with one felony count of interfering with law enforcement in connection with the riot.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/16/20 07:29 PM
You heard that Trump and his team wanted everyone to get sick or die from this virus??????
If you truly believe that I would suggest find new people, media or groups to listen to who aren't ridiculous radicals.
I can understand people not liking him personally. I can understand people not liking him politically. What I can't understand is people who make ridiculous and baseless claims about anyone for the a fore mentioned reasons.
I would suggest reading "Guilt by Accusation" by Harvard University Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, he's a lifelong Democrat and liberal.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/16/20 05:39 PM
Just HOW is the US stealing oil? Since May of 2019, the country became a net oil and gas exporter. Did the United States steal the oil it exports? Did the United States seize oil in Iraq or any other country? Did the United States seize any oil tankers? (in case you don't recognize it those are rhetorical questions)

The United States DOESN'T steal oil or any other products. The FACT is the United States gives MORE foreign aide globally than ANY other country, both financially and militarily. The United States pays MORE money than ANY other country to the UN and NATO.

Once again don't let FACTS get in the way of what you believe. whoa

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/16/20 03:12 PM
The US could stop stealing oil??????laugh

You are misinformed.

As of December 7th 2020 the United States is the top oil-producing country in the world, with an average of 19.47 million barrels per day (b/d), which accounts for 19% of the world's production. 2 The U.S. has held the top spot for the past six years.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of what you believe. frustrated

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/16/20 12:06 PM

Wow, so no cow pox
There's been nothing in the press about the spike protein, where do these people get their information?
And all of this is said like, oh, well that explains it then, that sounds better
Wtf is a spike protein?
And if this brand new vaccine has been created using a brand new method, then surely it will have had even more rigorous tests than usual right? Oops
And surely a bunch of people ain't going to make a ton of money from this savior of humanity right? Oops
If it does go titz up, who will you sue, if you would if you could? In the U.K. you'd have to sue the government, so that's a bit like suing your own family, was it their fault?
In other countries, you'll likely have to sign a disclaimer, giving up your right to sue.
Anybody know how Sweden is getting on? I ain't heard anything in awhile. That's probably because they didn't act like sheep so now are all dead, right? Oops

slaphead slaphead slaphead Maybe instead of wondering who to sue and people making money you should be more concerned about saving lives...and informing yourself instead of depending on the media to provide you with ALL the information regarding the vaccine which is ridiculous.SMH

The following info was EASILY found

mRNA vaccines aren't new....spike proteins aren't new Studying the use mRNA vaccines began about 30 years ago. Spike protein (S protein) is a large type I transmembrane protein and the RNA in mRNA is RNA, short for ribonucleic acid.
Key points from an article published in 2018 "Recent improvements in mRNA vaccines act to increase protein translation, modulate innate and adaptive immunogenicity and improve delivery......Diverse approaches to mRNA cancer vaccines, including dendritic cell vaccines and various types of directly injectable mRNA, have been employed in numerous cancer clinical trials, with some promising results showing antigen-specific T cell responses and prolonged disease-free survival in some cases.

Smartazzjohn's photo
Wed 12/16/20 10:07 AM
I think there is a lot of confusion about HOW most vaccines work and how the covid-19 vaccine works.

For example the flu vaccine works by introducing your body to tiny little parts of different flu viruses. This triggers a reaction from your immune system — the processes in your body that fight off infection. Your immune system realizes these virus fragments shouldn't be in your body, and figures out how to destroy them. They basically work by making the body produce antibodies to fight the virus

With the covid-19 vaccine the covid-19 virus ISN'T in the vaccine.
The Pfizer vaccine is an mRNA vaccine which works by encoding a portion of the spike protein found on the surface of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. These mRNA vaccines use pieces of the encoded protein to create an immune response in your body, which then develops antibodies.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25