mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 03:19 PM
flowerforyou hello there I think I might be the man of your dreams..:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 02:07 PM
is this a choose your own adventure game ???smokin

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 01:43 PM
you didnt chase her off but you did make her very hungry.. she making a fruit salad,, besides she needs to eat before she goes on her trip:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 01:26 PM
good luck with the internet search. widow maker man its the internet millions of losers lol...as for finding the right one its just luck and timing I think, I have only met(badspeller) a few girls that I am interested online that, just leaves a few million other girls am not interested in.:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 01:08 PM
noway I should read the last page before I post I didnt know you guys were making a fruit salad out of this poor girl

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 01:05 PM
:tongue: both of my wifes are over a thousand miles away it works out fine.. hmmmm God its peacefull heresmokin

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 01:01 PM
thx ya its good not to beat your head i think lol.. I am still curois about the freemason stuff. my grandpa was one. I am anti bush. from what I know bush is a part of a society skull and cross bones which share freemason doctrines like the one he used in his speech, and no it wasnt a accident bush even called it a ancient doctrine. as for freemason creating democracy and free speech yes a lot of history should be credit to them..and some cristian dont like freemasons cause they are to blame for the people having a right to choose who what and how they worship anotherr freedom we have.. have fun at work

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 10:56 AM
:tongue: now lets play nice instead of using the free speech deal lol point out something you disagree and see what he says about it

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 10:54 AM
:tongue: arge I cant watch videos with my internet connection.. but his commet on freemasons reminds of something.. I have met a lot of allged cristian leaders that think freemason is santantic the same ones that are pro bush. which is kinda makes them hypocrits since bush qouted free mason literlatery(sorrie am a bad speller lol) in his speech when he became president " the fires in hearts and minds of man" but anyways have a great day davinci
phill

mckeachie's photo
Sun 07/15/07 06:59 AM
paranormal..latin meaning a couple of the same.. me and my wife are a par of normals:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 06:49 PM
flowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 06:41 PM
just steal the emial address off of junk mail smokin

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 04:49 PM
welcome to jshsmokin have a smoke I role them myself

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 03:21 PM
smokin lol why didnt bush think of this pleaseeeee. he cant get anything right the man has to be on the bottom when having sex cause he can only f uck up..
my airling plane was similair ok it was different I think all passangers should be givin weapons like hammers knifes baseball bats crow bars and such who is going to hi jack a plane full of people with heavy blunt objects that have a fear of fallen out of the sky.

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 02:52 PM
am not sure miles why God would have to close him up weather it was dna and or a rib. but that was the scientist was kinda of researching what happens if you put the missing dna the women has back into a man were it would fit and what would happen, adams dna before God made eve would have been a perfect curve thats science as for the translation there are many people smarter then me that say the true english translation is curve.. I am going to have to go research this stuff again lol thanks mile for getting my brain to work.
phill

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 02:19 PM
noway am real hmm I think am real? never thought about it really..

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 12:29 PM
smokin you need to ask the real qustion how young is to young lol sorrie I had a heat stroke today

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 12:25 PM
created from adams rib is a modern english interpation.. God took the curve out of adam is the orignal..I do believe the writer of genesis could of said rib if he wanted to..noway

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 12:05 PM
flowerforyou thank-you princess I give you all the credit for helping me be more creative..

mckeachie's photo
Sat 07/14/07 11:54 AM
my twisted poem it came to me in a middle of a heat stroke today...

as I drive threw your niegbhor hood I watched as the girls ran , who is that man, that man with a van
they hide at the schools thinking I cant come there omg they siad look he is near.
would you could you go for I ride, would you could you, I have candy inside.
they would not could not they siad with a stir unless you have ciggerettes that you could share.
I thought for a second hoping there fathers werent near. come on in I have some beer.
the man with the van by: phill

flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25