Community > Posts By > mckeachie

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/19/07 08:42 AM
am sorrie opps. i thought this was the why women love drama post.any ways why men lie maybe you should read that book what man really wants, written by that women with all those kats. o boy am funny i kill myself.

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:07 PM
am from michigan but I dont have boobs...!!!! i work in kanasas there arent many boobs here !!!! I visit michigan to see my wives they have boobs.. ummm coco can you find us some boobs please.. thank you

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:00 PM
well I guess H and R blcok wouldnt be the ones taking the taxs since its not the goverment or employed by them atleast I dont think so.. umm lol I guess thats answers that maybe :tongue:
have a good nite God bless

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:55 PM
yess diffently for me to say no would be lie.. I asked you about the tax man thing of modern cause I know your knowledgeable and would be able give me a answer. I was kinda of curois no I dont do peoples taxes. just curois I guess

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:52 PM
i have to say 2A the tax man is diffently a sinner.. off the subject and on to two A my qustion is would it be a sin to work at H and R block ??? this is a real qustion.
phill:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:47 PM
I learned that one out of four brakes isnt good in a semi going down hill cross country:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:41 PM
How Many Wives did the Children of Israel Have?
In the Book of Numbers Yahweh God commanded Moses to "take a census of all the congregation of the children of Israel", (Numbers 1:2). First Yahweh commanded Moses to number all the men who were able to go to war from 20 years old and above. That number came to 603,550 men. Later, Moses was commanded to number all the first born of Israel from a month old and above (Numbers 3:40). That number came to 22,273.
Since there can only be one first born per family then the number of families will be very close to the same number as the first born. Ignoring any exceptions which will make our calculation conservative we can find out how many fighting men were born to each family in Israel.

Fighting Men divided by families is equal to men per family.

603,550 ÷ 22,273 = 27.1

So you can now see that each family was responsible for just over 27 fighting men. This of course does not count any of the women. We could guess that each family had 27 women, however if the ratio of men to women was like it is now then that number is low. That means that each Israelite family would have had about 54 children. So if, as so many insist upon, each family only had one wife then she was having children well into her 60's and beyond if she had one each year.

A better answer to what was going on was that it was very normal in Israel for men to have more than one wife. This is during the time that Yahweh God gave the children of Israel His Law. There is not one mention of Yahweh God prohibiting polygyny. In fact He regulated it which gave it His approval.

By the way, if we go by today's numbers for children per wife in a polygynous family then each wife in Israel had around 4 children. We can then figure out an average number of wives per family.

Number of children per family divided by 4 equals the number of wives per family.

54 ÷ 4 = 13.5

As this is a continuing study I recently found this in

2 Chronicles 11:21.

"Now Rehoboam loved Maachah the granddaughter of Absalom more than all his wives and his concubines; for he took eighteen wives and sixty concubines, and begot twenty-eight sons and sixty daughters."

In this example we see that Rehoboam was consistent in the number of sons with twenty eight. We also see that he had a very large number of daughters above what we suggested.

Another example is Jacob/Israel. He had four wives (two wives and two concubines). The scripture records that he had twelve sons and one daughter. Three of his wives had two children each and the first had six sons and one daughter.

Each family in Israel may have had an average of thirteen or fourteen or so wives during the time of the count. I am sure that the number of wives varied with Israel's political status and their obedience to God. If they were free they had more wives. If they were under bondage they had fewer. True Israel is under bondage now and we have fewer wives per man. Isaiah 4:1 may yet come to pass however.

So we see that a man having more than one wife was the norm in Israel. Even if my non-Bible sourced numbers are off by fifty percent then the men of Israel still had many wives.

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:33 PM
frown am sorrie can we be friends

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:31 PM
am sorrie I didnt mean to come across mean porclean, I 'll befriend anyone..as for trust hmmm better use your smarts for that one but dont be to picky you might miss out
Phill umm not the doctor

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:28 PM
it sounds like you learned to be paraniod... what is this world coming to gigles:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 08:26 PM
I learned important lesson today, there were these two fryers who wanted to raise money for a new bell for the bell tower. so they open up a florest shop.. selling flowers to all the villagers they were doing good so goo indeed that this made the other florest angry and they said you fryers have to stop were going out of business. the fryers refused so the other flurist gathered there money to hire a thug to fluff up the fryers.. the finally hired a thug by the name of hue. hue went to the fryers and made them shut down shop.
I learned that hue and only hue can stop florest fryers..frown

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:14 PM
:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:43 PM
1_Corinthians 5:1:
a son had fornicated with his "father's wife".

This does NOT refer to the man's mother. Indeed, the term, "father's wife", is a very specific term.

Leviticus 18:8 refers to "father's wife" as specifically separate from "mother" in the previous verse of Leviticus 18:7. Note that the "nakedness" of a "mother" is referred to as her own "nakedness" while the "nakedness" of a "father's wife" is referred to as the FATHER's "nakedness".

This same differentiation is observed again in Deuteronomy 27:20,16.

In fact, what the fornicator had done as per 1_Corinthians 5:1 was the same sin as that of Jacob/Israel's firstborn son. Reuben had committed the identical sin with Jacob/Israel's wife, Bilhah, in Genesis 35:22. (Yes, Bilhah was Jacob's wife; see Genesis 37:2.) And for Reuben's act of "uncovering his father's nakedness" by fornicating with his "father's wife", Bilhah, Reuben lost his birthright as firstborn. 1_Chronicles 5:1 reveals that this was because Reuben had "defiled his father's bed".

Indeed, the reference to "father's wife" in 1_Corinthians 5:1 does reveal an actual polygamist identified in the New Testament, i.e., the father of the mentioned fornicator.

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:42 PM
:tongue: hmm how about a study in the new testatment. Since polgamy and holy men was very clear in the oldtestament lets head to the new testatment.. In the new testament I havent found anything calling polgamy a Sin.(doesnt exsist god will tell you what he wants and doesnt want from you, I believe that) I know we can take parts of verses and and add some theology and mans tradtitions along with different church traditions and call it wrong cause it might be our oppion which is fine I wont argue with any family that has love for christ. So my study of the new testament is one of history was polgamy still practiced?
If your not sure on any one scripture I give I always recommend going to that book and reading the whole chapeter if not the whole book to many times people para phrase and people dont get the whole story, I hope you go back and study anything of interest you find in my articles, I had one person tell me they can use the bible to make any beliefe they want that is one good example of what we call para phrasing which is wrong and misleading. o ya by the way the comment just proves your against pologamy which is fine I still hope if you dont have one already you will find a betiful cristian lady and have a blessed family. thank you and God bless all of you and dont forget gen.1:28 after all this is a dating site lol:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:11 PM
:tongue: kool beans mike sounds good.. jsh rules!!

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:07 PM
frown were am I

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:06 PM
lori can I post a story on your topic please the others arent letting me frown

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:02 PM
frown well king I think this is probally on community vote and were the only two celebrating..

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:00 PM
:tongue: yeah happy day happy day (tossess you the football)

mckeachie's photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:58 PM
frown how about the story of will and pphill the hiillbillys with a pet pig or the time I ate fake spaggitte and got sick they call it im-pasta

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25