Community > Posts By > mckeachie

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:39 PM
smokin like a con artist or gold digger??

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:38 PM
smokin what do you mean by scammer?? did he ask for your credit card number ???

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:01 PM
smokin am here for a keychain.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:53 PM
:tongue: maybe the rib thingy.. but no not about the dna structrue of a man turning into a perfect curve. or the translation of the bible saying God took the rib being a a poor translation older more acrute translations say curve out of adam. I am sure if you research there will be something on the internet about it if you need anyhelp let me know phill plmckeachie@hotmail.com

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:35 PM
:angry: ok you get first place come over here and get your prize

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:35 PM
:angry: ok you get first place come over here and get your prize

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:15 PM
hay its bs they earsed my hottest girl on jhs why is it ok to do the hottest guy.. by they I meann that bull dog dike

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:01 PM
I thought getting bit in the booty was like first prize or something

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 02:57 PM
smokin I want to enter this hottest guy contest is this the right place

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:11 AM
actually here am going to take back that flower. email me plmckeachie@hotmail.com add me to messanger

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:11 AM
actually here am going to take back that flower. email me plmckeachie@hotmail.com add me to messanger

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:09 AM
flowerforyou hay I wanted to write you but I think your restrictions kept me from saying hellofrown anyways lol good morning princess.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 08:05 AM
Hay that reminds me lol bush didnt give libby a full parden so libby has fith amadment rights and doesnt have to talk about how he is big mouth narc. that rats on his own kind. not try to argue clinton shouldnt of parden his friends, clinton just wasnt as smart as the crimanal bush.smokin

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:56 AM
heres something interesting about adam and eve. when they finished mapping the dna of humans a few years back a scientist noticed that women have dna structure that men dont have he ran a program that took a month and tried to see were it would fit in that mans dna structure and when it was done instead of looking like a spiral the dna was a perfect curve.. in the bible it says God took the curve out of adam, poor and bad tranlastion say god took the rib but thats not acruate neither is my spelling. but on the liter side if its true god used a rib then that proves adam wasnt black cause I have never seen a black man give up a rib.j/p
phill

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:50 AM
:tongue: gross thats like me with long hair and more facial hair.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:52 AM
smokin if I ever go on trail I want a black jury diffently. not to stereotype to much but I went to a theater once with all black people they like to get in volved in what they watch you would diffently know if you were guilty.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:49 AM
smokin a group of right wing nuts believe that global warming is caused by over activety in hell do to the out breack of aids in the 80's they say that hell is bieng filled to fast causing climate change and average tempature to raise year after year. one cristian took a more scientific aproach and siad it was a natural cycle "look at the ice ages that had happen in the past" I think he forgot he was telling people yesterday the earth was only ten thousand years old.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:40 AM
:tongue: welcome wagon runs over new comer, bush passes iq test.

have you heard any crazy news lately?

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:34 AM
am happy that we have a notice committe other wise people like me might go unnotice when we are not noticing stuff like notices.. I am sorrie you probally noticed that I am a bad speller. thank-you for noticing
phill

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:25 AM
frown am sorrie frank I am just jelous cause ive been bad to

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25