Community > Posts By > mckeachie

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 11:15 AM
thank you for caring enough to let me know that.flowerforyou have a flower..I truly do hope I can meet some people who are nice i get the feeling that am followed by angry peoples sometime. anyways wish the best to ya

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:31 AM
I would try restarting your computer and if that doesnt work you need to increase your virtual memory on your computer.. a computer nerd can do that in about 1 minute other then that am not sure I have poor internet connection and have problems viewing profiles.. good luck porclien

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:31 AM
I would try restarting your computer and if that doesnt work you need to increase your virtual memory on your computer.. a computer nerd can do that in about 1 minute other then that am not sure I have poor internet connection and have problems viewing profiles.. good luck porclien

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:18 AM
I do agree mike people should report if there getting attack personal insults and being nasty isnt right..

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:16 AM
smokin my post have been deleted by people who dont like or disagree with me, one women said I sexiest cuase I had a topic in general discussion that said who is the hottest girl on jhs who will talk to me.... yet its ok to have who is the hottest guy? am not sure but I think you give to much freedom to people to report.. some people are different and theres always someone to go around looking for them to start a fight.. ow can we report people who abuse the report button is that noticed by management??? thank you mike and I love the site..
Phill

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:07 AM
cause my brothers married lol just playing

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 07:56 AM
I ll give you my sister .. welcome to the familysmokin

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 06:02 AM
Poet a commune is like a family and family without religion well its sad to say the least and walker the post wasnt about sex it is propganda encourging people to move to wa keeney.. as for calling it the promise land lol no its not isreal but I do promise there is land there.flowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Fri 07/13/07 05:54 AM
:tongue: I like that joke coco, it reminds what I told this minister once. I use to cut lawns and landscape when I was younger, one place i did was this baptist church one day the minister asked me how I was doing I told him not to good he asked why I told him my girlfriend broke up with me yesterday after work, he siad why I told him I got home she was at the door waiting for me I siad whats up hunny she told me she didnt want to be with me anymore i was surprised cause I thought the relationship was good we had no problems and had not been fighting so I asked her why the sudden change of heart she replyied that she had heard some stuff about me that wasnt good.. curoius I asked what she had heard she explain that she had heard I was a pedifile.. the minister was shokced when I told him my story I told him I was shocked to cause pedfile is a pretty big word for a 12year old to be using

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:21 PM
flowerforyou were did all the hippies go lol am guessing they dont have computers

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:04 PM
flowerforyou come to the promise land of wa keeney there we will start are commune.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 05:13 PM
us male I agree with you all but the phone number thing this is a dating site were trying to hook up here

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 05:11 PM
o ya cindy .. I know of them lol con artist I guess I would give the advice I would to any girl any guy who cant cash his own check is a loser. any guy who doesnt have a bank account of his own cant support ya anyways any guy who who cant afford to come see ya lives to far away and thats just trouble in its self lol I got a story about that one with one of my girlfriends email if you wanna here it lol.

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 05:07 PM
smokin I fear no email plmckeachie@hotmail.com... you know fear slows people down from meeting and getting to know and having relationships .... o no not junk mail good luck cute hawia girl have a flower I grow them myselfflowerforyou

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:58 PM
and yess the name is important think about when jesus or isa depending what you speack when he lived.. to have a God with no name would be very wierd. to be a prophet of a God without a name would not of worked.. adams God had a name moses God had a name and my God has a name.. YHWH:tongue:

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:54 PM
you can blame king james for taking out the name yhwh or jehovah cause he didnt want people to use gods name in vain.. but thats nothing compared to what the romans did to are bible in 325... more about that later

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:48 PM
am still confused about what you mean.. scammer ?? what is a scammer frown it doesnt sound good

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:47 PM
ocurse they disappear they feel rejected... espcially if there being sincre about wanting to meet someone..

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:45 PM
wiat I give my email to every one for messanger

mckeachie's photo
Thu 07/12/07 04:42 PM
i guess the only way to really know is to hire a private investagater which your inluck am running a 50 percent off special.. dont worrie hun am certified I took the test.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25