Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:02 AM
salutations,sorry I have been away for so long
but that is in the past for now I have returned.(as I sit at a table)

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:43 PM
Well my friend Alatariel you need to rest and I must leave for now.Don't leave the Inn for this is the safest place for you right now.I will see if I can find Barbus and his friend,maybe then you will have good news.Good night all and take care

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:37 PM

I am fair considering my condition.

Kory was that man looking for Barbus?

Yes he is the one I told you about being able to raise the dead

Maybe he was the one Barbus was talking about the night jericho died. What was his name?

his name is Ifritius the black,why do you ask

Hmmm he looked familiar that is all.

That is strange for he thought you and he had met before,He said you looked familiar and was woundering if the two of you had met but that was when you took off so sudden

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:34 PM

"your condition...and what is your condition Alatariel?"

I am with child

"Well congratulations." drinker drinker drinker

"Who's the lucky father?

The unlucky father is Jericho.

not if we can bring him back from the dead

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:31 PM

Maybe he was the one Barbus was talking about the night jericho died. What was his name?

his name is Ifritius the black,why do you ask

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:29 PM

If you all would excuse me for a little while, I am going to exploere this town, hopefully, if Barbus returns, you will keep him here until I return. Nice meeting you all.

we will try to keep him here should he return

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:26 PM

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:22 PM

*Alatariel sits at the bar and asks whoever is serving for a glass of water*

I will get your water as i re enter the kitchen,clean up some and take the water back to Alatariel.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:18 PM

*Alatariel reenters the room from the restroom*

Sorry I had to leave so suddenly. It is around this time that I start felling ill.

welcome back

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:17 PM

*Azareak stumbles in*

"Hello Azareak. your night just getting started to? watch out for that cat I still think it's a little pissed at me."
*laughs* yea I can see that..

"At least he hasn't drawn blood yet."

Just leave him alone and he won't draw any blood.
Azareak it is nice to see you again

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:13 PM

That's the spirit, relax, that is what I aim to do, since apparrently, I have nothing else to do until Barbus decides to grace us with his presence.

This is my friend Ifritius who waits for Barbus. Ifritius This is Thogeon. It is a pleasur to see you with calli cat again

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 06:01 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/22/08 06:03 PM

Initially, there were ten of us, led by Barbus and his brother, who I still refuse to speak his name, we were commissioned to make a raid on the temple of Ra, known then as the God of Sun, what we didn't know was through dispatching Ra, we would be cursed to a life without death, immortality if you will, I have not yet told Barbus, for he has not reached the half way point in his life expectancy, Elves live to be 1000 years old, but us halflings are a fraction of that, I noticed when I outlived all of my friends and family there was something was terribly wrong, and as my body started changing from fair to dark in tone, I was ousted by my country as a monster. I continued to fight along Barbus's side, until the day his brother turned on us, and fooled the group into following him into the underdark, most of them I have never heard from since, Barbus and I refused to go, but in time I too had went my own way as I studied magic, and medicine, while Barbus made a living by bringing death, and a small fortune for killing Thor, and his Ruby Dragon that he had protecting him.

Oh my that is a horrible thing to happen.This world is changing so that you know not whom to trust and now you say brother fought brother.That is not good:cry: Let me refresh your tea

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:50 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/22/08 05:52 PM

Yes, I sensed a certain level of protection over this place, Barbus must be in league with that shamen, and are protecting this place.

I cannot wait to see him, I wonder, has he aged well? I know after the first five years I noticed a change in me, so I wonder, has he been getting any darker? I know he and his twin used to be of very light complexion, then after the raid, I started to darken, til I was black as coal. Recently, I had seen Barbus's brother, but, alas, I refused to bring him back, since I saw that it was by Barbus's blade that he had perished. I always knew he was the worst of the two...

Yes he is dark but with white hair and looks rather handsome to me

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:49 PM

Maybe that's why I am here, I saw the headstone out front written in Barbus's blood. I dunno, nobody tells me anything, all I was told was to be here, and we are getting the battle group back together.

What battle group would that be?(as I wounder what is taking Barbus so long)

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:35 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/22/08 05:38 PM

Ahhh, I see, I may be able to help, for I am beond death by several lifetimes, no thanks to Barbus.

The demon that has Jericho works for Esane. Jericho is the one we need to bring back to life. Esane is also after Alatariel but we don't know why.So she stays here where she and anyone in the inn is safe

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:31 PM

Might she require the services of a healer? How may I be of assistance? My fees are cheap, all I require is a bowl of soup. But, since she may be a friend of Barbus, I would be honored to do it free. Ahh Barbus, I remember bringing him into the world, such an angry baby he was, but hey I would be too if a healer holds you upside down and slapps you on the bottom.

I will get your soup,As I head to the kitchen and bring back some soup and tea and some water .Here is your drink and soup. I too am a healer but I can not bring the dead back to life and that is what we need

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:23 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/22/08 05:26 PM
She is not feeling well at this time. She is only 24 but just reasently lost her love and the father of her child.Now we are looking for some one who can perform a resarection on the dead.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:14 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/22/08 05:16 PM

please, just Ifritus.

So, how is that old fool Barbus? I haven't seen him in near 200 years.

Truthfully I have not seen him in a while as I was in the forest for many nights and only just returned a few days ago.
This is my friend Alatariel she could tell you more of Barbus then I can as she has been here longer then I.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:08 PM

The name is Ifritius The Black, I am a man without a country, I swear no allegence to any country, though I have grown quite fond of Bristol which is not far from here.

Well it is a pleasure to meet you Ifritius The Black

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:03 PM

Why thank you ma'am, join me for a cup of tea? I am exausted from the journey here.

I would be honred kind sir.My name is Kory I am a high elvin
born in Belgad, which is one of the seven islands of Silvernarion.And your name would be?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25