Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:03 PM

Oh why did the guards have to come here,why don't they leave
for if they stay any longer I feel they will not survive

"Guards! ha ha ha!" laughs one of the knights. "The little pixie calls us guards. "Look at our armor and the symbol it shows. "We are the king's knights sent to Lord Elkinsinan to ensure safety in this town. "Have you seen any more burglary or plunders since we have been here?" asks one of the knights. "No and it shall remain that way," he finishes as Boromir serves three more mugs of brew without being asked.

thou might dress like a knight and thy guard this town by locking us in yet you sit here and laugh as if the demons are just a little thing to toss away.You may think you have everthing under control!!! But you are saddly mistaken

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:56 PM
Thoes silly guards sit here and laugh they don't know what the demons are capable I fear for them and this town if they can not be stopped

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:47 PM
Oh why did the guards have to come here,why don't they leave
for if they stay any longer I feel they will not survive

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:41 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 04/12/08 06:43 PM
No please do not fight for this is a safe heavon.I fly back up to my rafters so that I'm out of the way.now so scared that I'm trimble here I will sit and watch until all is well at the inn again.And the guards have left

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:25 PM

*onumorid comes down stairs from his trance. He sees max and the pixie from a couple nights ago*

"Borimor may I get a brew and some food. Hello max How have you been. And who is the pixie"

Hello my name is Spirit

"Hello spirit I am onumorid a pleasure to meet you. I saw you fluttering around the rafters a couple days ago and wasn't sure what to make of you. I see you have met my friend max. Welcome to the green dragons inn."

It is a pleasur to meet you onumorid ,Yes I met max a few days ago .Thank you kind sir

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:20 PM

War with demons is not new for my kind we dark elves were forced from our home in the underdark long ago by the foul lot

WE had to fight demons but it was so long ago and I was not around just from the stories I've heard that it lasted many yearshuh

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:17 PM

*onumorid comes down stairs from his trance. He sees max and the pixie from a couple nights ago*

"Borimor may I get a brew and some food. Hello max How have you been. And who is the pixie"

Hello my name is Spirit

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:16 PM
Then fight we must.For our city is one of the last safe place
aroundfrown I don't like to fight but what else can we do?

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:10 PM

There is a chill in the air tonight,I hope we are not in for more storms.
Storms are the lest of our problems little one.I scaled the city wall last night. I Just had yo see for it for my self. It is much worse than I thought demons are moving swiftly towards the city gates. The kings army is fighting to hold them back. But they are out numbered and The battle feild has been turned red with the blood of the fallin soldiers. It is only a matter of time before they reach the city gates. We must prepare for battle for it is close at hand.

A battle:Then it is true we are locked in and can't venture out to even get more help,for humans can't fight

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:03 PM

Max awakens from his trance. Looks around and sees Spirit. he walks over
*may i join you at the bar* turn to Borimor *a mug of brew please.

"Good evening Max. How have you been feeling lately?" Borimor asks while serving a mug of Goblin's Brew.
Not to bad this ring ring has me a little weak but all in all im ok

Ringhuh what kind of ring?
Show her the ring on his finger. I made a mistake and bought this ring the other day turns out it is cursed and I can not remove it

What are you going to do for won't it cause thee harm if it is not removed?(tries to pull the ring off and fall on the floor a little shaken)

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:01 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 04/12/08 06:06 PM

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:56 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 04/12/08 05:59 PM

Why of course my friend,There is an veil presantes within these walls that I feel it very strongly.So I glad to have you here.
thank you, An evil indeed i to fell it.
There is a chill in the air tonight,I hope we are not in for more storms

So then I'm not alone in this feeling.I thought I was going crazy and no one else felt it.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:54 PM

"Good evening Max. How have you been feeling lately?" Borimor asks while serving a mug of Goblin's Brew.
Not to bad this ring ring has me a little weak but all in all im ok

Ringhuh what kind of ring?

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:51 PM

As I awake and look around not yet awake but very hungary, so I
fly down to the bar not many around so is good time to eat.
"barkeep may I please have some bread & cheese with some ale.
There is that strange feeling again like I'm being watched but
can't figure out from where it comes from.

Borimor is well trained from Criani to serve pixies gets out specially made mugs and platters prepared for Sprinkles. He gets the desired wish of the pixie and serves it to the small pixie.

Thank thee kind sir just right.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:48 PM

Why of course my friend,There is an veil presantes within these walls that I feel it very strongly.So I glad to have you here.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:25 PM
As I awake and look around not yet awake but very hungary, so I
fly down to the bar not many around so is good time to eat.
"barkeep may I please have some bread & cheese with some ale.
There is that strange feeling again like I'm being watched but
can't figure out from where it comes from.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 04/11/08 02:27 PM
Well I shall retire to my tiny hiding place (as the feeling of danger is getting stronger can't shake the evil presentes I'm feeling like something is watching me.)Good night my friends for now as I fly away.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 04/11/08 01:02 PM
I hope so kind sir at least I won't take up much spacelaugh

unicorngal's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:52 PM

"I know I will be staying right here in the Green Dragon's Inn," replies Boromir. Perhaps you can bring some souvenirs for me on your travels. That is when the town opens its gates again. I am surprised the town's curfew is working so well and robbings of the shops have somewhat resided," Boromir finishes.

I would be most happy to bring you a souvenir if we get to venture out,By the way my name is Spirit.I have been hiding in the rafters when night begains to fall.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 04/11/08 12:39 PM

I don't know if we will be travelling anywhere if this city wide travel ban doesn't let up soon

But surely it must let up for our journey is to begain soon.
Oh barkeep may I please have a drink for all this dust is
making my throt dry.