Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:38 PM

I have been gone for so long,but have finaly made my way back to the Green Dragon's Inn.I saw so much blood the last time here that I just had to clear my mind.Slowly I enter looking around things seam to have changed a lot.Looking for my friend Re'Anna.

"Hello Kory how have you been?'

It is a pleasure to see you again.I'm doing much better now that I'm back among friends.Lets all have a drink now

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:35 PM

Sees Kory walk in
Hello my friend how have you been?

Oh Re'anna it has been a long time,I just had to clear my mind of all the trouble the pixies had been telling me then when I came in here there was blood but no one around so I just left.
What has been going on?

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:26 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Wed 05/21/08 08:31 PM
I have been gone for so long,but have finaly made my way back to the Green Dragon's Inn.I saw so much blood the last time here that I just had to clear my mind.Slowly I enter looking around things seam to have changed a lot.Looking for my friend Re'Anna.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/19/08 02:19 PM
As I get to the Green Dragons Inn I see the door in shambles.
Wondering what in the world has happened.Slowly entering This time I sit at the bar,seeing a lot of blood on the floor not sure where or from whom it came.Surely someone is in need of healing but where is everyone.I shall go look for my friends
to see if any know what has happened here.I leave the inn.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/17/08 05:01 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 05/17/08 05:02 PM

A handsome man in red robes enters the tavern. He sits at one of the many tables and opens a large book murmuring to himself. It looks like he is studying some magical spells as tiny blue smoke escapes his fingers occassionally.

Boromir recognizes the man immediately and brings a glass of grapan liquor to him.

Boromir: Ah if it is Milantor Seriner who steps into the tavern. Boy will Criani be glads to see you.

Milantor: Oh I have already talk to her this morning. I thought I go sell a few of my health potions before coming back in.

Boromir: Well it is truly good to see you

Milantor: Like wise and I will have a few drinks before retiring to one of your fine rooms tonight.

Boromir: Why of course and I will won't stop you from your studies.

Milantor smiles and grabs his thin necked glass of sweet liquor and sips on it before flipping a page from his book studying its contents.

Boromir smiles and goes back to the kitchen. He has to mop the floors today and scrubs the counters. It looks like Calliope really cooks up a storm in there.

As I enter the inn I see a very nice looking man in red robes
so I shyly aproch him,hello my name is Kory and I heard that you are a legendary cleric selling potions.

He looks up and smiles. It is a pleasure to meet you. I sell one healing potion for 10 gold pieces. Would you like any?

I was wondering if you might sell a rejuevenating potion the one to renew some ones life if they die in battle?

Thank you Then I will but one healing potion sir. Thank you and gives 10 gold

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:08 PM

A handsome man in red robes enters the tavern. He sits at one of the many tables and opens a large book murmuring to himself. It looks like he is studying some magical spells as tiny blue smoke escapes his fingers occassionally.

Boromir recognizes the man immediately and brings a glass of grapan liquor to him.

Boromir: Ah if it is Milantor Seriner who steps into the tavern. Boy will Criani be glads to see you.

Milantor: Oh I have already talk to her this morning. I thought I go sell a few of my health potions before coming back in.

Milantor: Like wise and I will have a few drinks before retiring to one of your fine rooms tonight.

Milantor smiles and grabs his thin necked glass of sweet liquor and sips on it before flipping a page from his book studying its contents.

Boromir smiles and goes back to the kitchen. He has to mop the floors today and scrubs the counters. It looks like Calliope really cooks up a storm in there.

so I shyly aproch him,hello my name is Kory and I heard that you are a legendary cleric selling potions.

He looks up and smiles. It is a pleasure to meet you. I sell one healing potion for 10 gold pieces. Would you like any?

I was wondering if you might sell a rejuevenating potion the one to renew some ones life if they die in battle?

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/17/08 04:00 PM

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/17/08 02:10 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 05/17/08 02:10 PM

Well, all I have a previous engagement to attend to. I will return.
No need to be sad, I will come back
and she laughs going out the door

The I will see you later,Thanks for the drink,I need to visit
a friend as I get up to leave, I will see you all later.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:31 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 05/17/08 01:31 PM

She comes back down the stairs and sees her friend Kory has come in.
she walks over...
Hello Kory, how are you?

Oh Re'Anna it is so good to see you.Please join me for a drink.
I had such a bad night,the poor pixies where in such an uproar last night about demons and orks coming,that I got no sleep
now I feel the presant of evil is very close.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:21 PM
Slowly I enter the inn,looking around I see a newcomer sitting with the tavern owner.This must be The legendary cleric Milanitor Seriner.I walk up to them and introduce myself:Hello my name is Kory Chamim I was born in Belgad, which is one of the seven islands of Silvernarion. I read about you in the Chronicle,It is my pleasure to meet you sir.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:33 PM

Calliope walks outside to talk with Kory..."So many jobs...I never knew and the fortune to be made...should anything happen to this town,,,many would suffer...

Yes that is so true

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:28 PM
Thank you but not my kind of work.I will keep in mind if I need anything,Thank you.I go out side to wait

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:13 PM
Please do let us know when it is ready,for That would be a great site to see.Thank you for your time,I shall leave for now.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 06:10 PM
Hello,I would like to see Borimor's Museum of Weaponry if that is ok

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:46 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Fri 05/16/08 05:51 PM
Thank you for your time.I leave.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 05:44 PM
I Say we need to unite all races to help in this quest

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:44 PM

yes please

*He leads her out to his cart, unlocks it, and opens it up. He opens a small cabinet that holds several types of potions that are oddly organized, very strange for him.*
Can you tell me what each of these are,please?

Well those red ones are your Healing potions, the Green acts as an antidote for poisons, Then we get into the much more rare and expensive with the purple and black there.

Well how much are they? then I will decide which ones I can buy
What does the purple one do? I will take one of the Antidote potions.Gives him 11 gold peices.

Thank you,When I get more gold I will be back.For I would like to buy the purple one from you.Now I must head to the forest before dark,I will be back later.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:37 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Fri 05/16/08 01:39 PM

yes please

*He leads her out to his cart, unlocks it, and opens it up. He opens a small cabinet that holds several types of potions that are oddly organized, very strange for him.*

Well those red ones are your Healing potions, the Green acts as an antidote for poisons, Then we get into the much more rare and expensive with the purple and black there.

What does the purple one do? I will take one of the Antidote potions.Gives him 11 gold peices.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:33 PM

yes please

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:28 PM

yes please

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25