Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:28 PM
Boromir, some water please,as I had too much elvin wine last night,

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:21 PM

I slowly walk in to the inn to see Calliope behind the bar and the distressed human at a table,then i see a new Gnome here at the inn.Hello little one my name is Kory_Chamim,what be thy name?
Oh I'm sorry I did not mean to intrud on you,please enjoy your meal.I go to a lone table to sit
"I am Phara of Gelorian, I have just moved to your fair city in hopes of finding some answers."

Well it is a pleasure to meet you Phara.But I too am not from here I was born in Belgad,which is one of the seven islands of Silvernarion.Please join me

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:10 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sat 05/10/08 02:12 PM
I slowly walk in to the inn to see Calliope behind the bar and the distressed human at a table,then i see a new Gnome here at the inn.Hello little one my name is Kory_Chamim,what be thy name?
Oh I'm sorry I did not mean to intrud on you,please enjoy your meal.I go to a lone table to sit

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:05 PM
Well my new friend Thank thee for the drink but I must leave
for now.There is much I must get done before I start out on an adventure.yawn And before sleep claims me hereyawn Good night (as I blow Boromir a kiss)

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 05:00 PM

*hears the announcement thinking damn why am I such a loner*

You need not be such a loner,travel with me and together we will find many adventures

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:53 PM
Thank you

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:47 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Fri 05/09/08 04:52 PM

Sipping my wine,just looking around I see a strange little man
who looks very formulae is he the one who stoll a lock of my mothers hair hmmmmmmmmmm I wounder for if he has that means he might sell it to some stranger and then trouble will begain.But how to find out for sure. Tonight is not the right time to start anything.

*Notices the high elf sitting by herself in the corner*

"Hello My name is Thogeon. What is your name? With all due respect may I ask is a high elf doing in such a place as this?"

My name is Kory_Chamim And I am here as requested by my mother to help a friend.It is a pleasure to meet you Thogeon.

"may I join you. I would just like some peace for a few moments and some friendly conversation."

Oh course you may join me. Boromir an other round pleasesmooched But for some friendly conversation I'm not sure if that is what you will get as it has been a very long day for me and I'm so tired.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:39 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Fri 05/09/08 04:42 PM

who looks very formulae is he the one who stoll a lock of my mothers hair hmmmmmmmmmm I wounder for if he has that means he might sell it to some stranger and then trouble will begain.But how to find out for sure. Tonight is not the right time to start anything.

*Notices the high elf sitting by herself in the corner*

"Hello My name is Thogeon. What is your name? With all due respect may I ask is a high elf doing in such a place as this?"

My name is Kory_Chamim And I am here as requested by my mother to help a friend. It is a pleasure to meet you Thogeon. I am a cleric of Belgad.

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:37 PM

*enters the inn almost as if he has been frightened gazing around suspiciously at everyone. he cautiously goes to the bar*

"Boromir a brew"

*As he slowly realizes he is awake and is no longer having a nightmare. He settles into his barstool to regain his composure*

"Salutations warrior. It is nice to see you,"Boromir says as he serves a big cold mug of brew.

"thank you boromir"

*drinks have the mug of brew to wash the last of the nightmares away and relaxes a little and glances around the room to see who if recognizes anyone from the last couple of nights*

Ah another human warror who has much to fear for you can just feel the tenseion when he came in

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:25 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Fri 05/09/08 04:29 PM

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:54 PM

As I enter the Inn I look around ever so shy,there are just so many around that its stuffy. As I head for a table way in the back. Not realy sure if I should even be here for today has been very long and tiring,and still have not finished my business.

Boromir comes in the tavern after unloading the carriage full of crates of grapan liquor. He sees the high elf and goes to her. "Well hello there. You look a bit tired. Could I offer some wine from your lands?"Boromir asks.
Startled,I jump up! Oh Boromir yes that would be so kind
and some water also please for the day has been so hot.I blow him a kisssmooched

unicorngal's photo
Fri 05/09/08 03:45 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Fri 05/09/08 03:50 PM
As I enter the Inn I look around ever so shy,there are just so many around that its stuffy. As I head for a table way in the back. Not realy sure if I should even be here for today has been very long and tiring,and still have not finished my business.As I put my head down on the table and passes out.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:45 PM
Well my friends I must take my leave for it is a long way back to the forest,and I have a very busy day tomorrow.So I bid thee all good night,As I head out the door I blow a kiss at Boromir

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:39 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/08/08 04:42 PM

*Calliope returns from her playful antics in the forest...opens the door with a slight grin on her face*

*Walks across the Inn no higher than a yardstick an finds her way to the bar...She is sure no one see her..but she feels eyes have turned on her*

Hello little one are you lost,My name is Kory_chamim but you may call me Kory
What is thy name?

*looks directly at the high Elvin* "I am Calliope...Im from the hills of Tantor...original ancestors of Hilly Dangar..and you?"

Kory_ Chamim I was born in Belgad, which is one of the seven islands of Silvernarion. These islands are the empire of the high elvin society.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:29 PM

*Laughs a bit more*

What is it with the women in this town?

*Turns to the high elf*

Your friend over there already insinuated that

*Turns back to his drink*

I will tell you the same thing I told Barbus

I am sure it could be one of a few things that give me a reason to be foul. Either it is simply that I am bitter and miserable all the time and this is just another day for me, Perhaps the day just hasn't presented me with anything that I have reason to leave my foul. Or perhaps it is because I am reduced to trying to drink myself into some sleep as it has been about 3 nights since I have had any.

Pick any of the 3 options and I am sure it will be a suitable explanation for my foulness

Then yes you have a reason for your mood, but if sleep is what thee need the Boromir will get you a room for the night.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:23 PM

*Calliope returns from her playful antics in the forest...opens the door with a slight grin on her face*

*Walks across the Inn no higher than a yardstick an finds her way to the bar...She is sure no one see her..but she feels eyes have turned on her*

Hello little one are you lost,My name is Kory_chamim but you may call me Kory
What is thy name?

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:21 PM

That cloaked man over there,Does he not like it here at the green dragon's inn? For he seams so up set just to be here.
Oh well cheers for the night is young but I must leave soon for I must retire early,for I have a long day tomorrow.

Don't know what his problem is. he seems not like anything or anyone. go figure.

Maybe he just needs a good women to ease his pain.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 04:12 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/08/08 04:14 PM
That cloaked man over there,Does he not like it here at the green dragon's inn? For he seams so up set just to be here.
Oh well cheers for the night is young but I must leave soon for I must retire early,for I have a long day tomorrow.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:59 PM
Looks like we have an other human here but seems to be upset,Have you been teasing boromir again

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:54 PM

As I enter the Inn ,I see Re'Anna and of course Boromir,Ah my sweet man some elvin wine for Re'anna and myself as I blow Boromir a kiss,Re'Anna may I join you

Oh Kory, please do. I could use some intelligent conversation

Why thank you,So how is it going

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25