Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:38 PM

Has to be better than this vile stuff i keep trying to drink for the pain.

Well it will take a few min. for all the burn area to fully go away.You should not need that any more now.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:33 PM
So how did this happen?

unicorngal's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:32 PM

A cloaked figure walks in . The hood covers her head. she takes a seat in the shadows.

I see Re'Anna walk in so I go over to her and ask What is wrong
You look like you have been hurt Let me see.

That is an understatement friend. Opens her cloak to reveal that half her body has been burned. She reaches into her pouch and pulls out a vial. She drinks the swirling contents. Have you heard pf anything that happened?

No I just got back from the forest.Here Let Me Heal thy burn SO
that there won't be any scarring on your beautiful body,As I reach out and touch the burn area every so gently as not to cause any pain I hope this helps.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:23 PM

A cloaked figure walks in . The hood covers her head. she takes a seat in the shadows.

I see Re'Anna walk in so I go over to her and ask What is wrong
You look like you have been hurt Let me see.

unicorngal's photo
Tue 05/13/08 03:02 PM
As I enter the inn the smell of burnt flesh hits me ,I wounder what has happened now,looking around to see what has been going on. Since Barbus left a spell on the Green Tavern it seams that trouble has found a way in,I sit at a table in the back as I can here Calliope and the little man in the kitchen.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:16 PM

*Jericho turns to Kory*

The same reason I cannot be fully healed Kory.

*He gives a sad look to Alaterial*

Despite the best efforts. Some things just cannont be mended. Even with good intentions.

Oh my that is so terrible that neither of you can be healed.So sorry, As I head out the door,I must keep my promise to Calliope
To play with her and the pixies.Good night all may you both find
the relief yea seek.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:09 PM

The mysterious elf coughs onto a fine woven hankerchief. As he finishes one can see blood on it. Paying no mind he puts it back into his robes. He then looks up from behind the dark corner as his eyes flash red occassionally. The tip of his shaft glows faintly adding a mysterious moment in the tavern.

Upon seeing the blood, And knowing I should help but not sure
if this dark elf would let me,I proceed with caution and ask
if I might be of any help as I am a cleric after all.

The elf bows and offers to sit down. There is nothing you can do to help me fair lady. It is a wound I received eternally a long time ago in a war way before you were born.

But I'm a healer please let me try

"What level air magic are you healer?" he asks

I be a Level 1 Cleric Why does that mater?

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:06 PM

The mysterious elf coughs onto a fine woven hankerchief. As he finishes one can see blood on it. Paying no mind he puts it back into his robes. He then looks up from behind the dark corner as his eyes flash red occassionally. The tip of his shaft glows faintly adding a mysterious moment in the tavern.

The elf bows and offers to sit down. There is nothing you can do to help me fair lady. It is a wound I received eternally a long time ago in a war way before you were born.

*walks over to the two*

I too am a healer. Maybe if we both try?

Yes we both have our ways to heal so together they should be quit strong

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:05 PM

Hello Re'Anna,you are looking well this night,come join me for a drink.

*Leucippus notices the two women sitting at a far table. One appears to be a half-breed, but the other appears to be a full-blooded elf. Leu has a good eye for these things as he had been married to an elf princess named Leah. She had taught him many Elvish ways and customs*

*Leu looks at the purebred elf admiring her hair. It is dark golden yet brilliant at the same time. Like highly polished bronze would appear in the candlelight. Yet it also seemed to have a auburn hue to it. Almost as if translucent.*

*Leu began to wonder if the red in her hair is real or just an effect of the candle-lit Inn. He stares at the women lost in a daze half-looking and half lost in thought as he ponders*

Look Re'Ann we are being watched as I wisper this to her.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:03 PM

That one Kory, the one walking about. who is he?

I have not met him yet

Well, we must remedy that don't you think? as she winks at Kory.

Go for than you can introduce me to himblushing

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:01 PM

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:57 PM

That one Kory, the one walking about. who is he?

I have not met him yet

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:56 PM

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:48 PM

She bursts through the door with her usual gusto. The scent of jasmine fills the air. There is a different look about her today.
She takes a seat at a table.

hello there Kory, and how are you this fine night? a drink would be wonderful
she walks over to where her friend is sitting and takes a seat.

(I WHISPER TO HER)
Ah I have just been reading about the red tavern being robbed
and then in comes the bard with some fine Elvin hairs hanging out of his robes not sure what kind they are tho.

Just bide your time friend, she whispers back.

Who is Mr. Handsome over there? as she grins with Kory.
And where is that handsome Boromir??

That my friend I do not know but Boromir pops in and out .

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:46 PM

The mysterious elf pays no mind as he looks at his staff. The tip of it holds a ruby shaped octagon sphere that glows faintly.

I see the faint glow of red far off in the corner and all of a
sudden I get this intense fear with a cold chill down my back.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:39 PM

Oh Calliope you are just a ray of sunshine,But you must be careful not to hurt someone or yourself for there is many tables and chairs here.We shall go play in the woods with the pixies latter.

"Promise, Promise Kory...!!" Eyes light up like the glow of a fire in the night

Yes It is a promise

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:38 PM

She bursts through the door with her usual gusto. The scent of jasmine fills the air. There is a different look about her today.

hello there Kory, and how are you this fine night? a drink would be wonderful
she walks over to where her friend is sitting and takes a seat.

(I WISPER TO HER)
Ah I have just been reading about the red tavern being robbed
and then in comes the bard with some fine elvin hairs hanging out of his robes not sure what kind they are tho.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:30 PM

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:28 PM
Oh Calliope you are just a ray of sunshine,But you must be careful not to hurt someone or yourself for there is many tables and chairs here.We shall go play in the woods with the pixies latter.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:16 PM

*Leucippus enters the Inn and walks toward the bar near the kitchen where he always sits. There are several lengths of thinly braided fibers, threads, and hair hanging from his belt. They dangle next to his leg in plain sight for everyone to see. They don’t necessarily stand out though as Leucippus is always covered with pouches, sheaths, and an assortment of leather cases. Things are always dangling from his body, not the least of which is the citole he carries on his back, as well as a long narrow wooden flute that lays across his chest as it also dangles from a braided leather strap.*

*When Leu reaches the bar he removes his citole and leans it against the wooden pillar next to his stool. He then orders a goblet of goblin’s brew and leans back against the column to relax and enjoy the friendly atmosphere of the Green Dragon’s Inn*

I see the Bard enter then I see several lengths of thinly braided fibers, threads, and hair hanging from his belt.(Hmmmm
Could this be some of my mothers hair I wonder to my self)
I slowly sip my wine

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25