Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:28 PM

Galadriel Numenesse walks slowly into the Dragons inn. This is her first time visiting the inn and there are so many people to see and hear. With her keen sense of hearing she hears bits of tales from around the room. She spots an empty chair at the bar and moves slowly and elequantly toward the chair.

I see the new comer and just happy to see an other high elf around but too shy to say hi.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:25 PM
Why do you say things to hurt? Are you yourself not in enough pain that you need to lash out with thy tongue at others? You and I have not met but yet each time I see thee, you are crual with nothing but hate in your voice for me why is that? I am a peaceful HIGH ELVIN Cleric that has done thee no wrong.

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:15 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Mon 05/12/08 05:17 PM

As I slowly enter the inn I see that there are a few already there.I walk to a far table and sit down not wanting to intrude on anyone but not know anyone but the little hobbit,I order an elvin wine.

Calliope stirs in the kitchen, grabbing her plate and a soft cloth she had found in the cupboards..uses her butt to push open the kitchen door, slowly walks to the table where Kory is..

"Hi Kory,,,you are lovelier each time I see you." bright eyes open wide as she rushes behind the bar to retrieve her special chair that Barbus had found for her...thinking sadly that she will not see him for sometime and hopes he is not in harms way.

Hello Calliope, thank you for your kind words.
Have you heard that the Red Tavern Inn was robbed? Is Nothing safe any more.(lost in my own thoughts)

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:56 PM
Just great thanks, they are truely beautiful

unicorngal's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:49 PM
As I slowly enter the inn I see that there are a few already there.I walk to a far table and sit down not wanting to intrude on anyone but not know anyone but the little hobbit,I order an elvin wine.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 02:09 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Sun 05/11/08 02:14 PM
Well my friend I must take leave for now, as today is a special day and I promsed that I would fix a special dinner.It was nice to visit with you again. As I stand to leave, I turn to the little man I will have to check out some of the things you sell I just might need something,Good Night all.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:56 PM

Hears Kory's request and walks over to where she is.
What seems to be the problem?

As I whisper to Re'Anna,I think this is the man who stole my mother hair. Still whispering For only one human has ever been to my home Belgad and that human stole a lock of my mothers hair
And you know what that could mean.

Leans in towards Kory. * Whispers back* Yes, I do know what that could mean. if it were to fall into the wrong hands it could be disastrous. What shall we do about it? although we must be careful.

Yes we must but I fear it is already too late,I also think he is on to me

Yes he seems to be a clever one he does. But no matter, he won't be any match for us. Just remain calm. she whispers to Kory as she sees Jericho walk in and sit with Caliope.

(still whisping)
Yes calm I shall remain but I just know trouble is brewing and even if he is the one,how can I prove it? For I'm sure he sold it already

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:52 PM

So you have been there.Hmmm I see.

There are more humans who come to Belgad than one might think. For some bizarre reasons a lot of them try to disguise themselves as ugly elves...

Yes I see your point but each has their own smale and no matter what disguise they wear.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:50 PM

As I whisper to Re'Anna,I think this is the man who stole my mother hair. Still whispering For only one human has ever been to my home Belgad and that human stole a lock of my mothers hair

Leans in towards Kory. * Whispers back* Yes, I do know what that could mean. if it were to fall into the wrong hands it could be disastrous. What shall we do about it? although we must be careful.

Yes we must but I fear it is already too late,I also think he is on to me

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:42 PM

Raquil,that name does sound so familiar Have you ever been to Belgad ? Or have you heard of the man they call The Fox?

Yes, I've been to Belgad at least once in my travels, the islands are not always very easy to get to. I also recall hearing something about a Man named "The Fox". I heard rumors of him when I was in Augshill, but that was a while ago and quite a bit from Belgad,so it may not have been the same guy.

So you have been there.Hmmm I see.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:41 PM

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:16 PM
See Re'Anna,Please come join me.I must talk to you about a small problem.

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:14 PM

There is something familer about you, have we met somewhere?
(as I ponder if this is the little man who stole from my mother)
My name is Kory what be thy name sir?

Raquil Neswick, it's an interesting name Kory. I don't think we've met, but there seems something familiar about you too.

*It's possible, he's stolen from a lot of people over the years. He's mostly retired now, but most of his victims know his Alias, "The Fox".*

Raquil,that name does sound so familiar Have you ever been to Belgad ? Or have you heard of the man they call The Fox?

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:45 PM

*Idly taps the table with his fingers as he looks around.*

There is something familer about you, have we met somewhere?
(as I ponder if this is the little man who stole from my mother)
My name is Kory what be thy name sir?

unicorngal's photo
Sun 05/11/08 12:15 PM
As I slowly glide in the inn looking around I see that strange little man with his scroll.There at the bar is that poor human who seams to be troubled by something or someone.Need to watch the odd little man to see if he is the one I'm looking for 'I go sit at a nearby table,

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 03:13 PM
Kory whispers to Phara,I must take leave for now,as there are many things I need to finish,It was nice visiting with you.As I get up to leave,Good night Boromir,Please keep Phara drink filled as I throw some gold on the bar,keep any change flowerforyou

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:59 PM

*she looks over at Kory and is tired of the chit chat going on about her....her eyes glow bright for a second and with a wink all the chairs in the inn lift up in the air and fall to the floor*

So sorry we were just enjoying a drink we did not mean to offend you or any one

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:54 PM

Boromir, some water please,as I had too much elvin wine last night,

boromir serves the water

Thank you lovesmooched

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:52 PM

I watch the Necromancer enter,( I think to myself that one is evil and need to watch out for her) Yes Phara a chill is in the air

*Phara whispers to Kory_Chamim.* "Who is she, do you have any idea of what her business might be?" "I don't know her but she scares me!"

She is a Necromancer a dark elf.Very evil that one is,But you are safe in this Inn for if she tries anything here there is
a Winged Drow Elf who potects this place and will punish her.

unicorngal's photo
Sat 05/10/08 02:39 PM
I watch the Necromancer enter,( I think to myself that one is evil and need to watch out for her) Yes Phara a chill is in the air

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25