Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 03:51 PM
As I enter the Inn ,I see Re'Anna and of course Boromir,Ah my sweet man some elvin wine for Re'anna and myself as I blow Boromir a kiss,Re'Anna may I join you

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:39 AM

Oh Boromir an elven wine if you please.Then I must leave to visit friends and to explore this fine town

Boromir serves the second wine to the beautiful high elf.

Thank you,you are a kind man.I will be back later this evening
as I kiss him good by.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:29 AM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/08/08 09:31 AM
Oh Boromir an elven wine if you please.Then I must leave to visit friends and to explore this fine town

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:26 AM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/08/08 09:28 AM

That is why I have come,For your mother is worried and I promised her that I would travel with you on you quest till the time for you to return home.

She cocks her brow at hearing this. She knows I need no baby sitter as a flash of some unknown emotion crosses her lovely face.
Alls well I guess, Never could argue with her, even Father said so.

The choice is your and yours along for they can not make you do anything unless that is what your heart is telling you to do.I'm here only as a friend,and as a friend I will be close by
I'm staying in the forest with my pixie friends.

That is fine. never said i didn't want you as a friend or fellow traveler. It would be nice to have someone to keep me company.

Great now I must go see Boromir for he just too shy,and needs
the company of beauty around himlaugh

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:16 AM

That is why I have come,For your mother is worried and I promised her that I would travel with you on you quest till the time for you to return home.

She cocks her brow at hearing this. She knows I need no baby sitter as a flash of some unknown emotion crosses her lovely face.
Alls well I guess, Never could argue with her, even Father said so.

The choice is your and yours along for they can not make you do anything unless that is what your heart is telling you to do.I'm here only as a friend,and as a friend I will be close by
I'm staying in the forest with my pixie friends.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 09:07 AM

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:59 AM

Oh freaky is always interesting. she laughs yet again.
what do you have that is magically inspired. You see that I only have the least that leather can be.

Magically inspired? I'm not sure I heard it put that way before.

Anyway I have all sorts of magical arms, but they are far from Cheap. I can't afford to give away enchanted Such n' Such all the time, y'know?

Oh I am sure that you have never met one such as I.
So what do you have?

As I glide over to Re"Anna I see you are a hafeling which is a honer to meet you for a friend of ous sent me to find you.
My name is Kory_Chamim I was born in Belgad, which is one of the seven islands of Silvernarion. These islands are the empire of the high elvin society. Do you know of this place?

Yes, I know of it. Spent some time there as a child with my mother visiting relatives. Nice to meet you Kory.
what do you make of this, and she shows her new friend what she has found on the cart.

That is a great peice.It would great on you.

Your mother??? Ah yes the high elven queen .

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:56 AM

what do you have that is magically inspired. You see that I only have the least that leather can be.

Anyway I have all sorts of magical arms, but they are far from Cheap. I can't afford to give away enchanted Such n' Such all the time, y'know?

So what do you have?

As I glide over to Re"Anna I see you are a hafeling which is a honer to meet you for a friend of ous sent me to find you.
My name is Kory_Chamim I was born in Belgad, which is one of the seven islands of Silvernarion. These islands are the empire of the high elvin society. Do you know of this place?

Yes, I know of it. Spent some time there as a child with my mother visiting relatives. Nice to meet you Kory.
what do you make of this, and she shows her new friend what she has found on the cart.

That is a great peice.It would great on you.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:46 AM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/08/08 08:53 AM

So what do you have?

As I glide over to Re"Anna I see you are a halfling which is a honer to meet you for a friend of ous sent me to find you.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:39 AM
Boromir,there is no need to blush for I speak the truth,as I kiss him on the check

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:34 AM

Ah what a graceful day to be back here.Bomorm an elven wine my friend.Looking around the room to see who all might be there

Boromir is bedazzled at the beauty of the woman and almost spills the elvin wine by missing the glass. He then concentrates and fills it. He then hands it to the woman.

I thank thee for you are the far most cutess human I have ever seen,

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:28 AM
Edited by unicorngal on Thu 05/08/08 08:31 AM
Ah what a graceful day to be back here.Boromi an elven wine my friend.Looking around the room to see who all might be there

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:59 PM
Edited by unicorngal on Wed 05/07/08 04:59 PM

Boromir,my good man could you direct me to the forest? As I have some business to atend to this evening and I have lost my way.

"Yes no problem. You leave the front gate of town and head north east. You should eventually make it to the forest," boromir replies.
Thank you my good man (as I toss him a gold peice) for your troubles my friend.Good night then.

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:55 PM
Boromir,my good man could you direct me to the forest? As I have some business to atend to this evening and I have lost my way.

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:42 PM

Wine? I was inquiring for a room and some water that does not have yellow slime or fairy dust in it. But if wine is all you have I will have some, thanks.

My dear friend it is a unique elvin wine and it is very good,
the best I have ever had.My name is Kory

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:36 PM
As I return to the Inn ah more new comers.Some Elven wine my frienddrinker

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 04:31 PM

(I regret to inform my players in Avolon Legends that due to circumstances beyond my control I must put the game on temporary hiatus. don't despair though as I fully intend to return and have plenty of of Aventures pre-written and prepared when I do. I again apologize for all this. Thank you in advance for understanding.)

We understand

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:28 PM
Well that was nice,now I shall have a look around this fair town
and see what I might find,Good night for now

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:16 PM

*ears perk up and feathers ruffle while en route to the lady with the staff* Guys I'll be back, I hear my hell hounds I have to fly!

*Shakes his head*

Always with the theatrics

Excuse me sir have we met somewhere,you look someone I useed to know,My name Is Kory_Chamim but please call me Kory

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/07/08 03:09 PM
Boromir,please an other elven wine and some water please

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25