Community > Posts By > unicorngal

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 05:00 PM

A short man (halfling) enters the Green Dragon's Inn, skin dark as coal, wearing long blue robes and a pointy blue hat, and walks with an Ivory walking stick. The only thing you can see are his glowing yellow eyes, since his face is covered by a part of his blue garments.

*Making his way to the bar, and climbs up onto a barstool*

Excuse me, has anyone seen Barbus? I recieved a message by owl that I am to meet him here and it is urgent.

No, But he might be along soon or at his training school.But I'm sure if he sent for you he will be here shortly

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:52 PM

Oh no I am fine. Just alittle tired from trying to navigate through town. It is way to crowded out there.

Yes that is why I'm in here as I could not even make it across the road due to so many people around

It took me forever just to walk here from Rathil's
Is it true that you are with child?
If so I will help you all I can.

It is true. And thank you. I can use all the help I can get. For I fear I will be the child's only parent until we can figure out how to raise Jericho from the dead.

There is only one way to bring the dead back to life but you must have his body and take him to the cathedral and ask the high wizard there to proform a reserraction spell on him or find a high wizard hobbit that can proform it.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:39 PM

Oh no I am fine. Just alittle tired from trying to navigate through town. It is way to crowded out there.

Yes that is why I'm in here as I could not even make it across the road due to so many people around

It took me forever just to walk here from Rathil's
Is it true that you are with child?
If so I will help you all I can.

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:30 PM

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:27 PM

*she walks behind the bar and grabs a glass and some water*

*walks over to her table and falls down in the chair*

Sees Alatariel and I rush over to her.Alatariel are you alright is there anything I can do or get for you?

unicorngal's photo
Thu 05/22/08 04:06 PM

STORYTELLER NOTE:

I am attempting to set up the next game of the campaign for Wendesday, May 28th. I will run adventures of up to 6 people per party for 7 - midnight central time. The parties will be formed on a first come first serve basis on the night. If you can not make it for the whole night that is fine. We all have lives and I will work around your schedule. The game is meant to have fun. :-D Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this transition.

Thanks.I will try to make it as long as I can

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:57 PM
Well it is getting very late so I must leave for now.I will be back in the morning.Good night my friends,as I get up to leave.

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:50 PM

Yup, It will even work on me and Barbus.. Oh, I can't wait to have Barbus throw a fireball at me. He will be so steamed to see it fizzle out. and better yet throw HIM back!!

laughing, now that I want to see!!!!!!

Me toolaugh

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:41 PM

*Rathil picks up his cloak and puts it back on. Again once the cloak attaches to his body his body seems to shift to another part of the room even though he did not move*

From now on no form of violence will be able to take place in this inn. In any part of it. So this place is now a sanctuary for anyone. Any form of violence will be repelled in the same outward force that it was sent. Which is why even our minotaur friend staggered a little.

I must admit the spell cut it a little close.

*Wipes his face a bit.*

I think the axe actually hit my nose..

But will it work even if you or barbus are not here

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:33 PM

*Rathil laughs a bit as the axe comes down but he doesn't make an effort to move. Right before the axe connects with Rathils head a ripple of energy moves through the air. It stops the axe midswing and repels it back with enough force to make even the minotaur take a few steps back. Once the axe is away from Rathil the energy ripple dissipates and the air returns to normal*

Thank you my good lad. *He smiles at the minotaur*

It would appear the spell worked. This inn is now a violence free zone.

NOW I SEE WHAT HE WAS UP TO.PROTECTING THE INN FROM HARM

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:28 PM

*looks like Rathil is up to something, this may be interesting.*

Oh it will be If I know Rathil

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:25 PM

looks at Rathil like he is crazy. but wait .... he is

He always has been.

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:22 PM
Looks like we are in for a show.laugh This is only going to make Deven mad

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:16 PM

well well, look what we have here. Hello Phara, how are you?

notices what Draven said and gives him s sidelong glance

Sees Rathil enter and sighs. here comes trouble number 2

Woundering what Rathil has in store now

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:12 PM

sees Phara come in ,Hello Phara how are you

Good evening Kory, good to see you again!

come join us my friend no reason to sit alone when there are so many friends around

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:08 PM
sees Phara come in ,Hello Phara how are you

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 09:05 PM

Glad to see that you got that fix you needed friend. she nods towards Azareak.
I have been doing well Kory, how about you?

Doing all right except that I stumbled and broke my foot bad part is I was in my own place when it happened.

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:58 PM
Glad the cat has finaly settled down,Now my friends how have you
all been doing?

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:52 PM
Come here Thogeon, So I can heal your cuts then the smell ob blood will be gone and all can sit back and relax a bit.I reach out and touch Thogeon's wounds so they will heal.

unicorngal's photo
Wed 05/21/08 08:42 PM
Oh calli watch, here pan come kitty kitty come see what I have
I say in a soft voice to the cat.Hoping the rest will quite scaring him

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25