Community > Posts By > MiddleEarthling

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/03/10 04:03 PM
I am so sick of this rhetoric urging war with Iran, and it's no wonder that POX is ringing the bell first.

Iran would need the help of Korea to obtain a missle...egads, the whole concept is absurd when you consider our technologies and abilities to intercept missles and also the lack of motive for Iran to throw a rock at a tank. We are the ones in range yo!

Politically POX is just parroting the GOP's talking points, probably a Rove gig, all in an effort to give president Barack Hussein Obama another war or trying to make him look weak for not invading Iran...screw that, I think Americans will not be fooled again...you'd hope.

Interesting:

Recently the MIC was tossed out of Afghanistan...they now need another job..like in Iran. I also wonder how much power the MIC really have with their GOP reps they own or if they have something pointed at the WH...these people want wars...it's what they do.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/04/3028381.htm

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/03/10 03:28 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Sun 10/03/10 03:37 PM

I am asking you to join us in demanding an investigation that follows National Standards, and

passage of the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act to take care of the sick Ground Zero workers. I am asking you to stand with us to help SAVE OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND OUR COUNTRY!"

On September 29th the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act passed in the House, after failing (believe it or not) in July.
The results of the recent House vote: Passed 268-160, 5 not voting
The division of votes: 1 D and 4 R not voting
Democrat: Aye = 251 No = 3
Republican: Aye = 17 No = 157

I have not done any research to determine the reasoning of Republicans to be against this bill – not looking for an argument so much as I’m trying to understand.

Considering the major disturbance of citizens over a Masque venture a few blocks away from the site where the HEROS of the day were first responders, and the number of awards and praise lavished on those whose altruism seemed to have no bounds – it seems phenomenally contradictory that the major portion of all republicans would be lobbying for their representatives to vote against this bill.

The amount of evidence that positively relates illness of these first responders to the events of 9/11 seems pretty solid.

However, I wonder – given the hundreds of thousands of people of all levels of education and skill questioning the formal inquiry process of 9/11 events – Could a NEW highly detailed, and organized inquiry find even more evidence linking illness in first responders and citizens living in the area to the events beginning on 9/11?

Could there have been chemicals or chemical reactions between currently “unknown” reasons behind the events and illness? Until we are satisfied that every possible detail has been covered and explained, how can we know?

So why do republicans want to deny their nations heroes adequate health, disability, and death benefits, when those same republicans would declare them heroes, and claim to be fighting for their honor by denying the free expression of religion? (i.e. building a Masque in close proximity to the event site? (contradictory, hypocracy, or am I missing some information to make a bettter connection?)

We owe a lot to the responders that day. Nice post.

The GOP vote no on everything as an agenda and I am not sure their vote for the bill would have exposed anything of interest to 9-11 truth but it's more disrepsectful of them to deny the help the responders need. Incredible huh?

There is a fund raising site for the responders:

http://911blogger.com/node/8919

~~~

Did you know that not ONE person was fired or held accountable for the failures to prevent the 9-11 attacks? Not ONE that I know of...only people to lose their jobs were people who asked questions...mostly professors.

A blogger from Japan:

"In my country the minister for foreign affairs had to resign because he failed to tell the public in time when some journalists were taken hostage in Iraq, they were rescued , but he still lost his post just for not telling in time.

In Japan the minister of transportation resigned because a few trains were a few minutes late. No dead people, but he resigned.

9/11 was not the first time planes went of the course. There are written manuals with instructions for what to do in that case.
If the reason for 9/11 was incompetence tell me who was fired ?
3000 dead and not 1 incompetent fired ?"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread295401/pg1

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/03/10 08:45 AM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Sun 10/03/10 09:11 AM
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth

"Fellow Firefighters, A great tragedy befell our community on September 11, 2001, an unprecedented 343 deaths in the line of duty. As horrible as that toll is, if there were a rational explanation for it, we could accept it and mourn. We all understood the risk we accepted when we took the oath of office, that chance might cut short our lives when we placed ourselves in harm’s way in the public’s service. This is what we are paid for and it is our honor. However, in short, the official explanation of the events of that day are not only insufficient, they are fantastic and cannot bear rational examination. We are asked to believe that on that day three structural steel buildings, which have never before in history collapsed because of fire, fell neatly into their basements at the speed of gravity, their concrete reduced to dust. We are asked to believe that jet fuel (kerosene) can melt steel. We are asked to believe that the most sophisticated air defense system in the world, that responded to sixty-eight emergencies in the year prior to 9-11 in less than twenty minutes allowed aircraft to wander about for up to an hour and a half. We are asked to believe that the steel and titanium components of an aircraft that supposedly hit the Pentagon “evaporated”. There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it. Trade Tower #7 by itself is the “smoking gun”. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare. The 9-11 Commission didn’t even mention it, and F.E.M.A. actually stated they DIDN’T KNOW WHY IT COLLAPSED AND LEFT IT AT THAT. Brothers, I know that the implications of the above are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense, and three hundred and forty three murdered brothers are crying out for justice. Demand a genuine investigation into the events of September 11!

-Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret)"

"NOW, HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE?

Look at the facts of the WTC, specifically Tower 7, collapses:

1) Terrorists used explosives on WTC 1 in 1993.

2) Over 118 first responders reported hearing explosions before all three collapses, many said it sounded like the “bang-bang-bang” you hear during a demolition.

3) We have video, photographic and audio evidence of explosions after the impact and before collapse.

4) Live news was reporting multiple explosions, and the possibility terrorists also planted explosives.

5) Barry Jennings, the Emergency Coordinator for the NY Housing Authority reported explosions in Tower 7. He also reported being knocked down by explosions prior to the collapse of the tower.

6) Molten steel AND concrete were found at Ground Zero “remember, hydrocarbon fires do not burn hot enough to melt steel or concrete.”N.F.P.A. 921- 19.2.4 Exotic Accelerants states that molten steel and concrete could indicate the use of exotic accelerants, specifically Thermite.

7) WTC 7 was the first concrete and steel high rise to collapse during a fire that had not been struck by an aircraft. It was determined not to be significantly damaged by the falling debris, and diesel fuel tanks DID NOT contribute significantly to the fire (according to NIST final report 2008).

So, with all these indicators, would you test for exotic accelerants/explosive residue/Thermite? How could you confirm or rule out the possibility terrorists planted explosives in addition to the aircraft hits?

Why does N.I.S.T. REFUSE to this day to test for exotic accelerants in the most heinous crime in U.S. history? With the first high rise building collapses in history, why would N.I.S.T. NOT test for accelerants? Especially, with so many indicators, one in which we have lost so many lives, so many Brothers, so many Freedoms, and our Economy. I have not found a single fire investigator who can give a reason other than they didn’t want to find exotic accelerants or they were incompetent! Well, if it was incompetence, we can go back and still test. These scientists have tested…read their results!!

If you can’t answer why, then please take the time to investigate. Browse our website, and please sign the petition. Our communities trust us. If we let them know this is not how professionals investigate, or how we treat our Brothers and Sisters who gave so much, they will listen. Also, please visit www.FealGoodFoundation.com and learn how to help our Brothers and Sisters in need.

Many of our Brothers and Sisters are sick and dying from their exposures at Ground Zero, our Country is crumbling. I am asking you to do something much more difficult than fighting a fire. I am asking you to be as professional as you would be on any emergency call. I am asking you to review the evidence surrounding 9-11. I am asking you to join us in demanding an investigation that follows National Standards, and passage of the 9/11 Health and Compensation Act to take care of the sick Ground Zero workers. I am asking you to stand with us to help SAVE OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND OUR COUNTRY!"

Respectfully,

Erik Lawyer

http://firefightersfor911truth.org/

Videos here:

http://firefightersfor911truth.org/?cat=13

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/03/10 08:37 AM

Penn and Teller!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

This is pretty much what I think about these inane
conspiracy theories.

Do not make conspiracy theories about this terrorist
attack. The evidence is overwhelming and well analyzed.
There is no proof whatsoever that any of the conspiracy
theories have any basis at all.

http://www.debunking911.com/

Debunking911.com; A sophisticated Neocon Propaganda Site Designed To Counteract The 9/11 Truth Movement.

"One has to ask who has paid for this professionally put together and very sophisticated yet transparently propagandising website. Only dedicated neoconservatives with a political agenda of trying to prevent the truth of the events of 9/11 being exposed would go to such great lengths as producing such an obvious propaganda website. One can only assume that those seeking the truth must be on to something for the neocons to put this much effort into trying to prevent the truth from being revealed.

debunking9/11.com is a very sophisticated, extensive and professionally put together website that clearly has had a lot of expensive expertise poured into it. It goes to extraordinary lengths to attempt to debunk the evidence that has presented itself on the internet over the last seven years as an alternative to the US government’s version of the events of 9/11, but – and this is where the site gives itself away – it doesn’t attempt to debunk just some aspects of the new evidence that has been presented, but it tries to debunk every bit of it. It is that characteristic that defines it as a propaganda site rather than a site that is scientifically objective with its arguments."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread367589/pg1

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/03/10 08:07 AM

""No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."

Nothing you wrote denies any of it, the context is what it is....it's simple...lose your penis and have crushed Mcnuggets and you're not allowed in "heaven". Why is that? Almost as bizarre as the things the bible says are the defenses of it.

http://sites.google.com/site/leavingxtianity/babble

"We should fear God (Matthew 10:28)
We should love God (Matthew 22:37)
There is no fear in love (1 John 4:18)"

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is Jesus speaking specifically to his disciples of when they were sent into Israel to preach. Telling them do not fear these people that you are about to meet, for they can only kill the body and can not kill the soul..... And not listening to what Jesus has told us to do is a sin, and the only reward for sin is death. So he said this to give them strength to stay strong and not stop preaching because of fear, for the punishment would be much more severe then anything these people could have done to the disciples.
==================================

Matthew 22:37
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind
------------------------------------------------------------
Tells us to love him, Jesus.
==================================

1 John 4:18
18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
----------------------------------------------------------------
There is no fear in love, if you love something/someone, you trust them thus relieving you of fear. Goes along with Matthew 10:28. Do what the father has instructed us to do out of love, not fear. Do it with a sincere heart and not under direst.
===================================

So we can gather from these verses, to not fear ANYTHING. But do what we have been instructed out of love, and while doing these things which we were instructed don't fear what man might do. Just keep steadfast in the lord and love the lord thy God.

"We should fear God (Matthew 10:28) "

"The Skeptic's Annotated Bible includes the entire text of the King James Version of the Bible, but without the pro-Bible propaganda. Instead, passages are highlighted that are an embarrassment to the Bible-believer, and the parts of the Bible that are never read in any Church, Bible study group, or Sunday School class are emphasized. For it is these passages that test the claims of the Bible-believer. The contradictions and false prophesies show that the Bible is not inerrant; the cruelties, injustices, and insults to women, that its author is neither good nor just. It is time for us all to stop believing in, or pretending to believe in, a book that is so unworthy of belief."

~~~~

More good stuff! God bring's it's people EVIL!

A Christian wrote: "God did not create evil. Evil is simply the state where God is not present."

If "God did not create evil" then what of the following?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Exodus 32:14
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Joshua 23:15
Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the LORD your God promised you; so shall the LORD bring upon you all evil things.

Judges 9:23
Then God sent an evil spirit

1 Samuel 16:14
But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

2 Samuel 12:11
Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house

1 Kings 9:9
...therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.

1 Kings 14:10
Therefore, behold, I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam
2 Kings 6:33 ...Behold, this evil is of the LORD;

2 Kings 21:12 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Behold, I am bringing such evil upon Jerusalem and Judah, that whosoever heareth of it, both his ears shall tingle.

2 Kings 22:16 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place

2 Chronicles 34:24 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon this place, and upon the inhabitants thereof...

Nehemiah 13:18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city?

Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people

Jeremiah 11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them

Jeremiah 25:29 For, lo, I begin to bring evil

Jeremiah 35:17 Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them:

Jeremiah 44:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah

Jeremiah 45:5 ...behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD:

Jeremiah 49:37 ...I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the LORD; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:

Micah 1:12 .... evil came down from the LORD

Micah 2:3 Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil

“Exodus 22:29-30 "You shall not delay to offer from the fullness of your harvest and from the outflow of your presses. The first-born of your sons you shall give to me. You shall do likewise with your oxen and with your sheep: seven days it shall be with its dam; on the eighth day you shall give it to me.”

Ezekiel 20:25-26 Moreover I gave them statutes that were not good and ordinances by which they could not have life; and I defiled them through their very gifts in making them offer by fire all their first-born, that I might horrify them; I did it that they might know that I am the LORD.”

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sun 10/03/10 07:56 AM

BTW. As the towers fell each floor compressed the air in the rooms below the falling floor. The partitions were crushed turning the sheetrock into dust and the compressed air blew it out the windows as the windows failed. Although a lot of concrete dust was created, most of the dust seen is calcium sulfate, i.e., gypsum.

There is absolutely no evidence of actual explosives being used or being needed to cause failure in the twin towers building failure.

And a little fact for non structural people. If explosives were going to be used, they would be used to cut the steel, not the concrete because the building has a steel structure. The concrete is mainly used for soundproofing and fire resistance of the top of each floor and some around the stairwells. Cutting the concrete in the stairwells would not make the building fall. Heating the steel to over one thousand degrees will.

Pffft...elementary.

"In trying to come to terms with what actually happened during the collapse of the World Trade Towers, the biggest and most obvious problem that I see is the source of the enormous amount of very fine dust that was generated during the collapses. Even early on, when the tops of the buildings have barely started to move, we see this characteristic fine dust (mixed with larger chunks of debris) being shot out very energetically from the building. During the first few seconds of a gravitational fall nothing is moving very fast, and yet from the outset what appears to be powdered concrete can be seem blowing out to the sides, growing to an immense dust cloud as the collapse progresses.

The floors themselves are quite robust. Each one is 39" thick; the top 4" is a poured concrete slab, with interlocking vertical steel trusses (or spandrel members) underneath. This steel would absorb a lot of kinetic energy by crumpling as one floor fell onto another, at most pulverizing a small amount of concrete where the narrow edges of the trusses strike the floor below. And yet we see a very fine dust being blown very energetically out to the sides as if the entire mass of concrete (about 400,000 cubic yards for the whole building) were being converted to dust. Remember too that the tower fell at almost the speed of a gravitational free-fall, meaning that little energy was expended doing anything other than accelerating the floor slabs.

Considering the amount of concrete in a single floor (~1 acre x 4") and the chemical bond energy to be overcome in order to reduce it to a fine powder, it appears that a very large energy input would be needed. The only source for this, excluding for now external inputs or explosives, is the gravitational potential energy of the building. Any extraction of this energy for the disaggregation of the concrete would decrease the amount available for conversion to kinetic energy, slowing the speed of the falls. Yet we know that the buildings actually fell in about 9 seconds*, only slightly less than an unimpeded free-fall from the same height. This means that very little of the gravitational energy can have gone toward pulverizing the concrete.

Even beyond the question of the energy needed, what possible mechanism exists for pulverizing these vast sheets of concrete? Remember that dust begins to appear in quantity in the very earliest stages of the collapses, when nothing is moving fast relative to anything else in the structure. How then is reinforced concrete turned into dust and ejected laterally from the building at high speed?"

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/collapses/concrete.html

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 07:24 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Sat 10/02/10 07:26 PM

As if it could not get any weirder...

"(CNN) – A confrontation Wednesday night between New York gubernatorial hopeful Carl Paladino and a reporter threatened to turn physical.

The dustup was captured in an exclusive cellphone video by CNN affiliate YNN Albany. It began with New York Post statehouse columnist Fred Dicker pressing Paladino to back up an explosive allegation he made to the Politico website Wednesday that his opponent, Andrew Cuomo, had taken "paramours" during his marriage to Kerry Kennedy.

"Do you have any evidence of the charge you made?"

"You'll get it at the appropriate time. You're not entitled to it," retorted Paladino, who then derided Dicker as Cuomo's "stalking horse" and "bird dog."

The confrontation escalated from there.

"You send another goon to my daughter's house and I'll take you out, buddy," an apparent reference to the Post's coverage of a daughter Paladino had out of wedlock.

Dicker shot back: "You gonna take me out?"

"Yeah."

"How you gonna do that?"

"Watch," Paladino ended with, before walking off.

The Post declined to comment on the altercation. The Paladino camp did not immediately return a request for comment. Nor did the Cuomo camp."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/30/paladino-spars-with-reporter/#more-125681

Film at eleven.

First of all you lose all credibility when you use words like Teabagger.

Second of all, the reporter can and should be sued for slander and if someone harassed my daughter I would do the same thing.

This is beyond stupid....the reporter was asking the T-bagger about his slanderous accusations...well, read for yourselves yall...

How to read:

"It began with New York Post statehouse columnist Fred Dicker pressing Paladino to back up an explosive allegation he made to the Politico website Wednesday that his opponent, Andrew Cuomo, had taken "paramours" during his marriage to Kerry Kennedy."

Who's slandering whom? WTF? LOL...

"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it." -- Moses Hadas

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:58 PM
Alex Jones was spot-on in his early days but about 5 years ago he went way over the rainbow. What a shame he's tuned into a complete moron.

He totally LOST it man! Even I don't dislike the RW nutbaggery like this guy does...lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU5hxTVJrX4&feature=related

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:26 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Sat 10/02/10 06:31 PM

He was an inventor, but his invention made him rich. That automatically calls for hatred against him from the left.

What does this even mean? Who attacked him and more importantly whose turn is it to feed alfalfa to the rabbits?

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:06 PM
From a POX news poll? So this thread fits because it's Politics, certainly not Current News. I see.

I agree his ratings are low but in an economy like the GOP gave us the president is a sitting duck for criticisms and poor ratings. I like this plans, I voted for him and will again...and it's a true bonus to have a president who's not an idiot, an imbecile and a moron...not a criminal either. Less we forget eh?

The Dippic scored an approval rating of 25%...3 times during his presidency.(GALLUP)

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 04:50 PM

what is Google,,,

that stupid 2 wheel device that bush used to ride on... you stand up on it

How could we forget...

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 04:47 PM
High?

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 04:30 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Sat 10/02/10 04:32 PM
""No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."

Nothing you wrote denies any of it, the context is what it is....it's simple...lose your penis and have crushed Mcnuggets and you're not allowed in "heaven". Why is that? Almost as bizarre as the things the bible says are the defenses of it.

"We should fear God (Matthew 10:28)
We should love God (Matthew 22:37)
There is no fear in love (1 John 4:18)"

MiddleEarthling's photo
Sat 10/02/10 04:10 PM

I was in the states prior to 9/11 and I remember back then there were two huge storys grabbing everyones attention..Enron pre and post boon and privatizing a portion of Social Security, meaning giving people the options to invest in wall street...

two major hard-ons for wall street investors..the SS issue was close to becomming a reality and then ENRON went belly up leaving thousands of people without a dime and a few insiders filthy rich...

then of course 9/11 and never the two were mentioned again.....

"Rumsfeld Sept 10, 2001: The Pentagon cannot account for $2.3 TRILLION

On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten"

[urlhttp://benfrank.net/patriots/news/national/pentagon_missing_trillions

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:40 PM

if they are going to ban any books, they should start with bibles...

Nah, just give it a parental advisory...

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:32 PM
Psalm 137:9

“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

Kings 18:27

“But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? Hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own pizz with you?”

Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

Ezekiel 16:17

“You also took the fine jewelry I gave you, the jewelry made of my gold and silver, and you made for yourself male idols and engaged in prostitution with them.”

Judges 3:19-24

“But he himself turned back at the idols near Gilgal and said, ‘I have a secret message for you, O king.’ And he commanded, ‘Silence.’ And all his attendants went out from his presence. And Ehud came to him as he was sitting alone in his cool roof chamber. And Ehud said, ‘I have a message from God for you.’ And he arose from his seat. And Ehud reached with his left hand, took the sword from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly. And the hilt also went in after the blade, and the fat closed over the blade, for he did not pull the sword out of his belly; and the dung came out. Then Ehud went out into the porch and closed the doors of the roof chamber behind him and locked them. When he had gone, the servants came, and when they saw that the doors of the roof chamber were locked, they thought, ‘Surely he is relieving himself in the closet of the cool chamber.’“

Deuteronomy 23:1

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."

Samuel 18:25-27

"Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife."

Numbers 11:18

“And tell the people to purify themselves, for tomorrow they will have meat to eat. Tell them, ‘The LORD has heard your whining and complaints: ‘If only we had meat to eat! Surely we were better off in Egypt!’ Now the LORD will give you meat, and you will have to eat it. And it won’t be for just a day or two, or for five or ten or even twenty. You will eat it for a whole month until you gag and are sick of it. For you have rejected the LORD, who is here among you, and you have complained to him, ‘Why did we ever leave Egypt?’“

Ezekial 23:19-20

"Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions."

http://gremlindog.com/lists/10-of-the-most-bizarre-bible-verses-ever/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:12 PM

The US govt can barely do anything as is. Much less plan attacks on a large scale without it being leaked. Also the Bush presidency was full of failures so it's obvious that it was not his plan.

It could have involved as few as a hundred people, the rest would have just followed orders and told to shut up. Most involved believed it was a just cause...a cause to invade the Middle East and seize CONtrol of the US...and since the attack was so big and audacious they also relied on people to deny it...ridicule it.

The Neocons got their attack but hired the wrong people to follow it through...luckily the GOPers were (are still) so incompentent they screwed it up...even POX news could not carry the lies enough for the Neocons to fully pull it off.

2011 for 9-11 TRUTH...you ain't seen nothing yet people.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 10/01/10 06:30 PM

definitely a Fox fanatic here...exposing and defeating Liberalism on a daily basis is a good thing...

Excuse me? If you have to lie or lie for others then perhaps your agendas are flawed. Dishonesty is a trademark of POX NOISE/AM static mono radio. The people who suck on that are not true Americans...why do you guys hate America? Why do you guys support policies that have gotten us into the mess we are in now? Is it the racisms that drive you guys or is it that weird cult-like ideology that chains you to the Division Bell and makes you guys lie and support liars.

kind of like the lies you spew here? you and hitler would have been friends, with your nazish attitude... you don't like fox, so it should be banned... got any books you don't like? might as well ban them too... any other TV or radio shows you don't like? lets ban them too...you are just the same as any radical preacher, muslim, nazi that come comes forward to spew the filth that they deem "ungood" too.

Can you show us where he said it should be banned?
sorry, sweety... i'm not gunna do your reading for you...
start at the name of this post, then read the first post, and continue from there... it's really not very hard...

Sweetie, telling someone to turn something off is banning it? By reading the title of this thread, is that forcing you to not watch fox? You complained that the OP wanted Fox banned, so I asked where he said that. There is no need to talk down to me because I've asked you to show me where.

Stewart rips on POX for ripping on Colbert...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/28/stewart-colbert-testify-congress_n_741458.html

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZciNthNnDA&ob=av2e

MiddleEarthling's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:43 PM
"After one week, the Facebook page for Stewart's "Rally to Restore Sanity" already has 93,000 RSVP's. This does not include the 37,000 that may go to Colbert's event"

LOL...in a week the events are drawing well over 100,000 people....and we still have 4 weeks to go....we'll beat Woodstock?

JIMI!