Community > Posts By > MiddleEarthling

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 03:15 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 10/07/10 03:18 PM

and what of their investment in this home,, hundreds of thousands allowed to go in flames over 75 dollars

$75.00 seems like a very reasonal amount to spend to keep your house from burning down.

One can only hope they are up to date on paying insurance for the home.

My question is why would the insurance company pay it when it's the homeowners fault the house went down. If you leave your doors unlocked and you get robbed you can't claim a robbery with your insurance co. Same as leaving your keys in your car and it being stolen, police will not arrest the thief for grand theft auto only joy riding. It makes people more responsible with their stuff.

Heh, I work in home insurance...yes they will pay off for theft, door locked or not..plus the police will take a report and treat grand theft auto whether the keys are in the vehicle or not. Where do you get these absurdities from. Really?

You are lying and their is an actual APD officer here on this site. I will get him to tell you himself. You have to give the person 14 days (not sure on that number) to return the vehicle. AND before that you have to send the person a letter that you want the vehicle back. I had to go through this when a shitty person took my truck. The only way it's different is if they JACK the vehicle from you while you are in it or with a gun ect..
It is not that easy to file a grand theft auto report when the thief has the keys.

a couple of oddities here

if they are your keys, just like its your car, how is that evidence a THIEF had permission to have them?

and

how could you possibly write a note unless you KNEW the person who had that truck? sounds like a reasonable defense some scum would use to say you gave them permission(assuming you know them)

I din't make the laws so I don't have to explain them to you. And yes you are right, we have the sweet right to shoot you if you try to take something off our property.

Excuse me madam, it was claimed and insisted on that stealing a car (because the crook found the keys) was not illegal, not grand theft auto, and furthermore it was claimed that a police officer was to post here and confirm that.

I have seen nothing and have to assume one is FOS. Also I find it comical that since one "din't (sic) make the laws" then they must not exist....lol.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 03:06 PM
NOTE:

The previous post containing this:

"Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

Interracial crime figures are even worse than they sound. Since there are more than six times as many whites as blacks in America, it means that any given black person is vastly more likely to commit a crime against a white than vice versa."

Was found here:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t652861/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 03:00 PM

"There you go again, allowing someone else to form your opinion... "

No, I posted that to support my opinion...oh and I did see all the flailing responses to the professor's paper. The Thumpers always have some propaganda to fight the truth that the dumber a person is the more likely they are to be gullible to fairytales...that's obvious really. Common sense.

People can get help here...

http://www.recoveringreligionists.com/

Who's gullible? I suppose you ignored this statement from Mr. Hitt???

"Lynn makes quite a few assumptions in his paper, which compares belief among academics to the general population. The idea that academics are smarter than the general population isn’t necessarily valid – not only are some academics completely incompetent, some who are brilliant in their field are complete dunces outside a classroom. A proper study would include a large sample size and carefully adjust for counfounders like as age, income level, and religious upbringing."

So you are calling Dave Hitt a "Thumper"?

YES I AM, found this nugget written by Dave Hitt, unless you provide a credible bio of the individual I assume you knew nothing about him when you quoted him.

">In article <33b32fd5.17509211@news.capital.net>, Boy.do.I@Hate.spammers
>(Dave Hitt) wrote:
>
>[snipped my explanation of religion, in my case: Jesus Christ's teachings]
>
>> And many of these time tested basic rules include killing anyone who
>> disagrees.
>
>Christ told His apostles to go and spread His word, and those who disagree
>to leave their city in protest but without engaging in violence."

~~~~

So yes it appears he is indeed a Thumper.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:59 AM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 10/07/10 12:07 PM

and what of their investment in this home,, hundreds of thousands allowed to go in flames over 75 dollars

$75.00 seems like a very reasonal amount to spend to keep your house from burning down.

My question is why would the insurance company pay it when it's the homeowners fault the house went down. If you leave your doors unlocked and you get robbed you can't claim a robbery with your insurance co. Same as leaving your keys in your car and it being stolen, police will not arrest the thief for grand theft auto only joy riding. It makes people more responsible with their stuff.

Heh, I work in home insurance...yes they will pay off for theft, door locked or not..plus the police will take a report and treat grand theft auto whether the keys are in the vehicle or not. Where do you get these absurdities from. Really?

You are lying and their is an actual APD officer here on this site. I will get him to tell you himself. You have to give the person 14 days (not sure on that number) to return the vehicle. AND before that you have to send the person a letter that you want the vehicle back. I had to go through this when a shitty person took my truck. The only way it's different is if they JACK the vehicle from you while you are in it or with a gun ect..
It is not that easy to file a grand theft auto report when the thief has the keys.

I am waiting....talk about BS. Whether THERE (BTW) are keys or not it's still stealing...egads already, "merely knowingly exercised control or possession of someone else's vehicle without consent, then it's a Class 5 felony"

http://criminal.lawyers.com/ask-a-lawyer/What-Is-Grand-Theft-AutoU-7377.html

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:46 AM

The U.S. govt. is full of BS and they are covering up lies.

Are you suggesting corruption
of the entire US Governmental body
or certain branches, cabinets, offices, or smaller (closet)?

Who would "they" be?

Who would gain from a coverup of this magnitude?

Would it be for the good of our nation
that OUR government would do this?

"Closet Government"...hmmm

Looks like you haven't been paing attention..did you know that we went to war? Two wars?

And it would not have taken the "entire US Gubberment" to pull this off...LOL.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:45 AM

"Tracking the 19 Hijackers

What are they up to now?

Up to at least 9* of them survived 9/11 A former high-level intelligence official told me, "Whatever trail was left was left deliberately--for the F.B.I. to chase." New Yorker 10/1/01 by Seymour Hersh.

The FBI still says these are the terrorists.14 But when they are found alive, the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist.15

Remember that suspicious bin Laden "confession" video?

How could he praise uninvolved living people12 for the 9/11 hijackings? If they stole identities, how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists? Not by flight calls, which contradict the FBI13 information!

These aren't the first mistakes. FBI quickly had amended the original list8, as the original "suicide hijackers" came forward!

*below it says 7 that we are sure are alive. The other 2 are not confirmed by the site below.

~~~

At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

why, just because a website says so?

Now they are just being ludacris.

Hell Atta's dad still tries to tell the media he is still alive when there is no chance of that. Video camera's have ALL 19 Hijackers going through security and boarding the planes.

...references please. Where are the videos of all of them and why were they allowed through when alarms went off...???

"A surveillance video from Washington's Dulles International Airport the morning of September 11, 2001, shows four of five hijackers passing through security checks before boarding the plane they would crash into the Pentagon.

Three of the men are stopped, apparently after setting off the metal detector, but are allowed to continue after further checks.

Donn Marshall -- whose wife Shelley was killed at the Pentagon -- had many thoughts race through his mind after watching the video.

"Look at how easily these guys walked right through, and look at the calm. It's just scary how easily they did it," he told CNN."

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-07-21/us/attacks.surveillance.video_1_metal-detector-american-airlines-flight-fatal-flight?_s=PM:US

"Until 2004, the only video available to the public showing the alleged hijackers at any airport was a clip from a security camera at the Portland, Maine airport showing Mohammed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari going through security. 1 The public has not been treated to any video showing any of the alleged hijackers at Boston Logan Airport, the origin of Flights 11 and 175, or Newark Airport, the origin of Flight 93. Video allegedly showing four hijackers boarding Flight 77 at Dulles Airport was released by a law firm representing some survivors' families in July of 2004, on the same day that the Kean Commission released its report. 2

At a time when most convenience stores across the country had security cameras, Logan, a major international airport, supposedly had no security cameras in its departure lounges. 3 According to Michael Taylor, president of American International Security Corp, the Newark airport does have video cameras in its departure lounges. So does Dulles International Airport. 4 However, the FBI has refused to release any video from these airports that might prove that the alleged hijackers boarded the flights."

so the plane hijacked itself? lol

That wasn't the issue. It was the ID's of the hyjackers..egads is there not one sane duhnier on this board?

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:32 AM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 10/07/10 11:35 AM
Oops

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:26 AM

good...the NRA should endorse anyone that wants us to keep our gun rights intact... maybe some liberals are starting to understand that now...

No one is challenging anyone's rights to bear arms...that's a myth used by the Cons (to lie for votes)...like that isn't their M.O. now...

Liars!

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:16 AM
NRA Endorses 14 House Democrats Over Republicans

flowerforyou

"The NRA has earned a reputation over the decades as a pro-gun advocacy group that's solidly in the Republican camp.

But in what will no doubt come as a surprise to many, the organization is endorsing 14 House Democrats in close races because their Second Amendment views line up with the with those of the gun-rights group.

It's an unwelcome move as far as Republicans are concerned. They've come to take NRA endorsements of their candidates as a given.

The Washington Post reports the NRA's policy in recent years is to support incumbents when their positions on gun rights are similar to the NRA's and their challengers.

That approach favors more than a dozen Democrats in tough races this year, according to the WaPo."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2010/10/06/130393162/nra-endorses-14-house-democrats?ft=1&f=1014

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:09 AM
mad

Liberal groups say foreign funds aid Republicans...

"They accuse the U.S. Chamber of Commerce of using foreign money to help fund GOP candidates, which would be a violation of U.S. election law. The charge, which the chamber denies, is gaining traction.

Reporting from Washington — Democrats and their allies, moving to counter millions of dollars flowing to Republican campaigns from groups such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, have accused the international business organization of using foreign money to influence American elections.

The effort to paint conservative political groups as fronts for multinational corporations and foreign billionaires gathered steam this week after an affiliate of the liberal-leaning Center for American Progress charged that the chamber was using funds from foreign corporations to finance its political operations in Washington.

Foreign spending in U.S. elections is against the law. Tita Freeman, vice president of communications at the chamber, called the Center for American Progress report "unfounded and completely erroneous." The foreign companies cited in the report "pay nominal dues" that "do not support U.S. chamber political activities," Freeman said."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-foreign-money-20101007,0,2458302.story

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:02 AM

"Tracking the 19 Hijackers

What are they up to now?

Up to at least 9* of them survived 9/11 A former high-level intelligence official told me, "Whatever trail was left was left deliberately--for the F.B.I. to chase." New Yorker 10/1/01 by Seymour Hersh.

The FBI still says these are the terrorists.14 But when they are found alive, the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist.15

Remember that suspicious bin Laden "confession" video?

How could he praise uninvolved living people12 for the 9/11 hijackings? If they stole identities, how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists? Not by flight calls, which contradict the FBI13 information!

These aren't the first mistakes. FBI quickly had amended the original list8, as the original "suicide hijackers" came forward!

*below it says 7 that we are sure are alive. The other 2 are not confirmed by the site below.

~~~

At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html

why, just because a website says so?

Now they are just being ludacris.

Hell Atta's dad still tries to tell the media he is still alive when there is no chance of that. Video camera's have ALL 19 Hijackers going through security and boarding the planes.

...references please. Where are the videos of all of them and why were they allowed through when alarms went off...???

"A surveillance video from Washington's Dulles International Airport the morning of September 11, 2001, shows four of five hijackers passing through security checks before boarding the plane they would crash into the Pentagon.

Three of the men are stopped, apparently after setting off the metal detector, but are allowed to continue after further checks.

Donn Marshall -- whose wife Shelley was killed at the Pentagon -- had many thoughts race through his mind after watching the video.

"Look at how easily these guys walked right through, and look at the calm. It's just scary how easily they did it," he told CNN."

http://articles.cnn.com/2004-07-21/us/attacks.surveillance.video_1_metal-detector-american-airlines-flight-fatal-flight?_s=PM:US

"Until 2004, the only video available to the public showing the alleged hijackers at any airport was a clip from a security camera at the Portland, Maine airport showing Mohammed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari going through security. 1 The public has not been treated to any video showing any of the alleged hijackers at Boston Logan Airport, the origin of Flights 11 and 175, or Newark Airport, the origin of Flight 93. Video allegedly showing four hijackers boarding Flight 77 at Dulles Airport was released by a law firm representing some survivors' families in July of 2004, on the same day that the Kean Commission released its report. 2

At a time when most convenience stores across the country had security cameras, Logan, a major international airport, supposedly had no security cameras in its departure lounges. 3 According to Michael Taylor, president of American International Security Corp, the Newark airport does have video cameras in its departure lounges. So does Dulles International Airport. 4 However, the FBI has refused to release any video from these airports that might prove that the alleged hijackers boarded the flights."

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:47 AM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 10/07/10 10:49 AM
Video reviews from Cleveland show...

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=roger+waters+reviews

"The music (some written by Pink Floyd’s guitarist, David Gilmour) has barely changed, give or take a few more guitar solos onstage. But with three decades of added perspective Mr. Waters has moved “The Wall” away from personal confession and toward its other theme: an indictment of power and authority misused. "

NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/arts/music/07waters.html?src=me&ref=arts

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 10:36 AM

Stephen Colbert is GOD!

Wait, I thought Eric Clapton was...

Update of the follies of POX Noise..seems they got duped recently.

"Fox News Duped By Report That Los Angeles Will Spend $1 Billion On Jetpacks (VIDEO)"
Fox News reported that Los Angeles is going to spend $1 billion on jetpacks that can fly a person up to 63 miles per hour and soar to heights of 8,000 feet.

But this is one head-in-the-clouds idea that would never get off the ground, not even in the City of Angels.

"We certainly haven't bought any jetpacks," police chief Charlie Beck told the LA Times. "We haven't bought [squad] cars for two years."

The hosts of "Fox and Friends," the network's morning show, missed a great opportunity to yell "makeup!" But they were mildly skeptical when first discussing the concept and retracted the report within an hour. They initially said that Los Angeles was ordering 10,000 jetpacks at a cost of $100,000 each. The Times notes that the city "is regularly sending its police detectives home because it can't pay all their overtime." There's no money for anything this over the top.

Where on earth could such an out-of-this-world report come from?

Gawker first noted that it probably came from a story in the Weekly World News. For those who haven't noticed the publication in supermarket checkout lines, their logo features Bat Boy and they've broken such exclusives as "Dick Cheney is a Robot," "Satan Captured by GIs in Iraq," and "Hillary Clinton Adopts Alien Baby."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/06/fox-news-lapd-jetpack-video_n_752130.html

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:11 AM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Thu 10/07/10 09:12 AM
"There you go again, allowing someone else to form your opinion... "

No, I posted that to support my opinion...oh and I did see all the flailing responses to the professor's paper. The Thumpers always have some propaganda to fight the truth that the dumber a person is the more likely they are to be gullible to fairytales...that's obvious really. Common sense.

People can get help here...

http://www.recoveringreligionists.com/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:01 AM

image if children had wars in the playground during recess because of a belief in Santa ...or kids would kill other kids because of the belief ....what would have to take place to solve this problem

The children are innocent victims of religious teachings...they have to grow up brainwased to vote for or be the people that think wars are the answer. Religious teachings may have some value on morals but it's incidious overall message is to convert or kill.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:39 AM

"The problem with the race thing is that they're are a lot of white people who will turn against they're own race "

This tells me all I need to know. Yet another Stormfront talking point.

You deny that it happens?

Deny what happens? That Nazi White Supremacists have been spamming threads with their vile racist speak? Then no I do not deny that happens.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 08:08 AM
"The problem with the race thing is that they're are a lot of white people who will turn against they're own race "

This tells me all I need to know. Yet another Stormfront talking point.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:18 AM

MiddleEarthling's photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:15 AM

I saw the video. The man was visibly shaken. I'm Sure he would have paid the money. The man said he simply forgot.

This is what's wrong with this country. Money...greed, and an unwillingness to help thy neighbor. May the entire cost of the mans house, come back to those involved, ten fold.

It is more than utterly ridiculous, to watch someones belongings burn to the ground, because of 75 dollars.

His neighbor stood there with his checkbook out ready to pay the fee but was refused. Also the homeowner lost 3 pets that belonged to his grandchildren. Those pets had to have suffered and the owner as well suffered the loss of all his personal effects, family pictures and other momentos from his life.

To be fair, the firefighters wanted to help but were ordered not to...some of them went home in tears. The insurance company is going to pay 100% replacement costs but events like this will raise premiums for everyone in Obion County.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:40 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Wed 10/06/10 07:42 PM

from what I've seen , Obama has done a very good job. The only thing thats been slowlying him down are the repulicans who are in backing the rich.
They all need to be booted out. there are still 15 milloin out of work and they are worried about helping the rich get a new BMW.
Why would you keep republican in office
mr obama isnt going to put any money in the pockets of the middle class. dont forget he IS one of the rich you r concerned about. and I dont see his economics hwlping anyone. best thing he's done for me? dunno - maybe the tax refund checks? but that's hardly an assured economic stimulus

We've avoided a complete depression and things are turning around...the bummer is that after a recession the last thing to recover is jobs.

We just have to hope enough Americans understand that we need to stick to the recovery. All these GOP candidates running on "taking back (our country)" are wanting to go back to the same failed plans. They have no plans to MOVE FORWARD.

Here's the newly released GOP Campaign song...Rock and Roll!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtMV44yoXZ0