Community > Posts By > MiddleEarthling

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:32 PM
BTW, the Washington Post polls recently had the GOP margin cut from 13 to 6% in a month....and the president's approval rating is now 50%...

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:16 PM
Supposedly a military test (given as an answer).

But wouldn't be kinda stupid to test military aircraft too close to a commercial airport?...ya think? I don't buy that explanation.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/new-sighting-of-ufo-over-china-22306325

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:02 PM

from what I've seen , Obama has done a very good job. The only thing thats been slowlying him down are the repulicans who are in backing the rich.
They all need to be booted out. there are still 15 milloin out of work and they are worried about helping the rich get a new BMW.
Why would you keep republican in office

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:24 PM
Okay, all together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDiSYp_51iY&feature=related

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:06 PM

We are close to disclosher very close its already began

Sorry, been hearing that for so long...not sure if it will happen anytime soon. The problem is that so many humans are religious and would freak out. Not sure people could handle the truth.

We'll see...maybe.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:57 PM
During the Cold War (sometime in the early 80's of it) UFOs blasted the caps off of two nuclear missle silos, one in the US and one in the USSR....on the same day. Maybe they will stop us from totally ruining this planet...one would hope...or maybe they are just preserving their food..lol.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:50 PM

What a pile of crap responses. First off it was a man whose house burned...killing 3 of his grandkid's pets. He and a neighbor offered to pay the $75 but the firemen refused. The fire did spread to his neighbors area but the firemen put that one out and drenched the property line...leaving his house to burn.

At least 4 homes in Obion County have burned to the ground because they either could not afford the fee or had missed it in the mail.

The man's son's house was on fire and they came even tho~ he had not paid the fee...they (he and his son) put the fire out before they arrived but the firemen were going to help. It seems selective who they help. What if there was a person trapped in the fire???

People who post w/o a clue are the same. Clueless.

Having the gender wrong is not a sign of clueless. If this was an act of nature that destroyed the houses and the people had neglected (for whatever reason) to obtain home owners insurance, this would not even be an issue. No one would be mad at the insurance companies. It's only because the people allowed it to happen that you people are all upset. Well too bad!!!! No one cares! The houses still burnt down and they still lost they're stuff! Your pity doesn't help them! But guess what, they all learned a valuable lesson and that is helpful!

The fact remains they should have taken the steps to take care of they're house and they didn't. But go ahead and try to place blame on the fire department! Of course it's they're fault! LOL

WEAK SAUCE MY FRIEND WEAK!

Okay yeah, let his house burn...and I am not the only one pizzed off about this out-sourcing of public safety services.

"Fire Fighters Condemn South Fulton’s Decision to Let Home Burn"

http://www.iaff.org/Comm/PDFs/SouthFulton.pdfAnd that's "their"...and I DO care about my neighbor's safety, even if they may be RW nutbags. This is about community not politics. If the RW Nutbaggery want "less gubberment" they need to think twice on this one.

No it's about one stupid person. Not community.

The gentleman who watched his house burn down is part of the community...he lives near South Fulton in Obion County, Tennessee, an American county...not a foreign country...not a third world country. I've been to Obion County, Tennessee and I assure you it is a community of Americans. Hello! Anybody in there? "Just nod if you can hear me."

Stupid people? 4 houses in that county have burned down...so far.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:41 PM
Something reminded me of this: atheist and agnostics tend to be smarter as well...heh...I wonder why that is? Hummmm.

"According to this article by Professor Richard Lynn, emeritus professor of psychology at Ulster University, the smarter a person is, the less likely they are to believe in a god"

Makes perfect sense!

http://www.davehitt.com/blog2/are-atheists-smarter-than-religous-people/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:37 PM

Penn and Teller!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

This is pretty much what I think about these inane
conspiracy theories.

Do not make conspiracy theories about this terrorist
attack. The evidence is overwhelming and well analyzed.
There is no proof whatsoever that any of the conspiracy
theories have any basis at all.

http://www.debunking911.com/

We should all just boycott this guy's threads. They all say the exact same thing and this issue is a dead issue.

You can't ignore it..

It's like reading a good science fiction novel...

It's some of the most outlandish and ridiculous theories I've ever seen.

Missiles disguised to look like planes.. LMAO..

I just can't help myself.. It's addictive...

Sorry but perhaps you missed this gem?

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" Albert Einstein

~~~

NEWS! Hell, we'll even quote through POX on this one...kinda strange to see actual investigative journalism...IMPRESSED...lol.

"Posted on 05 October 2010 | Filed Under: 9-11 Books, Able Danger, Anthony Shaffer

Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9-11 Findings

"A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as “Able Danger.”

At least five witnesses questioned by the Defense Department’s Inspector General told Fox News that their statements were distorted by investigators in the final IG’s report — or it left out key information, backing up assertions that lead hijacker Mohammed Atta was identified a year before 9-11."

"The witness told Fox News she was interviewed twice by a Defense Department investigator. She said she told the investigator that it was highly likely a department database included the picture of Atta, whom she knew under an alias, Mohammed el-Sayed.

“When it came to the picture, (the investigator) he was fairly hostile,” the witness told Fox News. She said it seemed the investigator just didn’t want to hear it. “Meaning that he’d ask the same question over and over again, and, you know, you get to the point you go, well, you know… it’s the same question, it’s the same answer.”

The IG report didn’t accurately reflect her statements to investigators, she said, adding that she doesn’t think the investigator simply misunderstood her."

http://world911truth.org/witnesses-in-defense-dept-report-suggest-cover-up-of-9-11-findings/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 05:29 PM
Edited by MiddleEarthling on Wed 10/06/10 05:29 PM

What a pile of crap responses. First off it was a man whose house burned...killing 3 of his grandkid's pets. He and a neighbor offered to pay the $75 but the firemen refused. The fire did spread to his neighbors area but the firemen put that one out and drenched the property line...leaving his house to burn.

At least 4 homes in Obion County have burned to the ground because they either could not afford the fee or had missed it in the mail.

The man's son's house was on fire and they came even tho~ he had not paid the fee...they (he and his son) put the fire out before they arrived but the firemen were going to help. It seems selective who they help. What if there was a person trapped in the fire???

Having the gender wrong is not a sign of clueless. If this was an act of nature that destroyed the houses and the people had neglected (for whatever reason) to obtain home owners insurance, this would not even be an issue. No one would be mad at the insurance companies. It's only because the people allowed it to happen that you people are all upset. Well too bad!!!! No one cares! The houses still burnt down and they still lost they're stuff! Your pity doesn't help them! But guess what, they all learned a valuable lesson and that is helpful!

The fact remains they should have taken the steps to take care of they're house and they didn't. But go ahead and try to place blame on the fire department! Of course it's they're fault! LOL

WEAK SAUCE MY FRIEND WEAK!

Okay yeah, let his house burn...and I am not the only one pizzed off about this out-sourcing of public safety services.

"Fire Fighters Condemn South Fulton’s Decision to Let Home Burn"

http://www.iaff.org/Comm/PDFs/SouthFulton.pdf

And that's "their"...and I DO care about my neighbor's safety, even if they may be RW nutbags. This is about community not politics. If the RW Nutbaggery want "less gubberment" they need to think twice on this one.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 04:40 PM
What of Love?

"I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children." (Leviticus 26:22)

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves." (Deuteronomy 20:13-14)

"You will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you." (Deuteronomy 28:53)

"The Lord said to Joshua [...] 'you are to hamstring their horses.' " (Exceedingly cruel.) (Joshua 11:6)

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 04:04 PM

""No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."

wouldn't that include circumcision?

perhaps the assembly of the Lord has a "Dont Ask Don't Tell" policy

Ever notice it keeps saying "we are taught"...when is it going to be "we have learned"...some of the most absurd things ever "taught" are in this book...

Mercy

"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]"

Deuteronomy 7:1-2
Is refering to countries that was waring against Isreal.
-----------------------------------------------------
1When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

"Playing favorites"? Really? No, this is about stealing, invading other nations and driving them from their lands. Oh, and to top it off for the humans that did NOT get away: ""Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy."

~~~

Just words to defend these ancient religious writs of wroughts. How dare you insult us with these gibberish answers.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:04 AM

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:02 AM
NPR

MiddleEarthling's photo
Wed 10/06/10 07:31 AM
"More than one in four high school students and adults aged 18 to 34 years had at least one episode of binge drinking a month, according to a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Specifically, 2 out of 3 high school students and almost 1 in 3 adults who drink alcohol also binge drink, the CDC said. Binge drinking is a serious health problem no matter how often people engage in the practice according to Dr.Robert Brewer, study author and alcohol prevention expert at the CDC. "Binge drinking at any level is associated with increase harm to health– similar to smoking– any is undesirable," he said.

"90 percent of the alcohol consumed by high school kids is consumed in the course of binge drinking and more than half of the alcohol consumed by adults is consumed in the course of binge drinking," said CDC Director Dr. Thomas Frieden.

Binge drinking is defined as 4 or more drinks for women and 5 or more for men, consumed quickly over about 2 hours.

"We estimate that at least 15% of U.S. adults or 33 million men and women reported binge drinking one or more times in the past month," Brewer told reporters. The rate has not declined during the past 15 years, according to the report.

More than 80 percent of binge drinkers do not meet the medical criteria for being alcohol dependent, Brewer said, so they may not believe their drinking habits are a health risk. This is why the CDC wants to raise awareness about these health risks, he added.

Excessive alcohol use, including binge drinking, is the third leading cause of preventable death in America, according to the CDC. More than 79,000 lives are cut short by alcohol each year.

People who binge drink put themselves at higher risk for fatal car crashes, drug overdoses, violence and contracting sexually transmitted diseases. The long-term health consequences are just as dire. Drinking in excess can damage the liver and increase the risk of stroke, heart disease and certain cancers. Heavy drinking can also lead to unintended pregnancies; drinking when pregnant is dangerous for the fetus.

Men are twice as likely as women to binge drink– about 21 percent of males compared to 10 percent of females, according to the CDC study. Binge drinking also is more common among whites and Hispanics (about 16 percent each) compared to blacks (10 percent).

The study also found higher rates of binge drinking among those earning more $75,000 a year and those with at least a high school diploma.

The CDC based its findings on self reported data in: The 2009 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (412,000 adults 18 and older) and the 2009 National Youth Risk Behavior Survey (16,000 high school students).

"Even though we're reporting quite high rates of binge drinking among adults and youth, I think there is good reason to believe it is significantly underreported," Brewer said."

Video Here:

http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/05/binge-drinking-common-in-teens-and-adults/?hpt=T2

More information on the drug alcohol here:

www.alcoholthenarcotic.org

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:32 PM

Finally the Truth! Look at the scientific facts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

LOL...how's that Onion tasting right now? Did you even see the video? This video makes a mockery of the 9-11 Comission's report..LOL

THANKS!

GOTTA LOVE THE ONION!

"Justin Bieber Found To Be Cleverly Disguised 51-Year-Old Pedophile"

See the video here:

http://www.theonion.com/

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:24 PM

"Winning the hearts and minds".....rofl rofl rofl

Like thats ever going to happen!!ohwell

I dunno, we were close when President Bush was in office.

That's so funny...first the Iraq war was about WMD and the Iraqi's greeting us as liberators...then when they found no WMD it was about Nation Building (something the Dippic said he'd never do (2000 campaign speech)) by "winning their hearts"...yet it ALL turned out to be about oil, no-bid "mercs" (whatever), and of course the MIC.

Liars and the liars who protect them have no souls.

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:08 PM
I heard that POX defended the mayor.

This is the "less government" that the GOP/T-Baggers are for...

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 10/05/10 07:05 PM

""No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord."

wouldn't that include circumcision?

perhaps the assembly of the Lord has a "Dont Ask Don't Tell" policy

Ever notice it keeps saying "we are taught"...when is it going to be "we have learned"...some of the most absurd things ever "taught" are in this book...

Mercy

"Blessed are the merciful" [Matthew 5:7]

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]
"The Lord hardened their hearts... that they might receive no mercy." [Joshua 11:20]
"I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the Lord: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them. A curse on him who is lax in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who keeps his sword from bloodshed." [Jer. 13:14; 48:10]"

MiddleEarthling's photo
Tue 10/05/10 06:09 PM

I am so sick of this rhetoric urging war with Iran, and it's no wonder that POX is ringing the bell first.

Iran would need the help of Korea to obtain a missle...egads, the whole concept is absurd when you consider our technologies and abilities to intercept missles and also the lack of motive for Iran to throw a rock at a tank. We are the ones in range yo!

Politically POX is just parroting the GOP's talking points, probably a Rove gig, all in an effort to give president Barack Hussein Obama another war or trying to make him look weak for not invading Iran...screw that, I think Americans will not be fooled again...you'd hope.

Interesting:

Recently the MIC was tossed out of Afghanistan...they now need another job..like in Iran. I also wonder how much power the MIC really have with their GOP reps they own or if they have something pointed at the WH...these people want wars...it's what they do.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/10/04/3028381.htm

And what makes you think Korea and Iran or any other Islamic country have not had meetings in banding together clandestine meetings are not out of the realm of things in government.........and its distractions of nuclear missile launches towards the US looking at its strika capabilities and knowledge sharing........my grandmother is from S. Korea.......this is my theory N. Korea shoots of its missilies in order to turn the US head the other way while sneaking in the backdoor with technilogical information and plans towards war with the nuclear knowledge and building elsewhere.........then we have China that is more interested in advancement towards technology but I do not believe they are hostile in that direction nor do they want war over profitability.......but they do have N. Korea in their pocket and it may be the dictatorships banding together finacially and technilogically to take out the rest of the free world's protector........The US is debt finacially ruined with governmental infiltration already instittuted........what do you think is going on?

North Korea is an Islamic country....well okay then.

True gibberish...

i guess you read something different than what i read... it does not say anything about NK being muslim...

"And what makes you think Korea and Iran or any other Islamic country "

But as I pointed out all that was just gibberish anyway...and I am sure you'd have come to the defense of a black guy posting here too huh? Riiiiight.