Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:37 PM
I think if every single non married person had to register on a certain dating site, we would have much better picks to choose from. But even in this day and age, many are still not on the internet at all, or are not on dating sites. One thing about this site is that we see whoever is on here, from anywhere in the US. But each city/state only has a certain number of people who are on the site, which limits the choices. Distance can be a problem, but only if you have one or both partners who are not willing or able to relocate.

I really hope you find a nice guy, Jayme. (This is a really nice girl who I have known on JSH for a long time). At my age, I don't really think as much about finding someone like I did when I was in my 20's. But I can remember how it was! I used to fall in love easily, until I got hurt so many times when women did not feel the same way for me that I kinda got tired of having those deep feelings. And yet, I still get upset every time I lose a friend, even if I only knew her a day or so.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:04 PM
ummm I think they must have all left for the Holiday laugh

Don't worry, they will be back noway

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:39 PM
go to "My Account" and click on the mutual match that shows as "1 New" Whoever's picture you see first, that is who clicked yes or maybe.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:15 PM
msveeay, that's some really good stuff. Ask them to marry you? That's so funny laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 06:47 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

geez how did they get to 12'4" ? noway noway

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:51 PM
To find a guy who is not commitment phobic is a rare, lucky find these days if he is in his 20's. Things are not the same these days as they were before. Women don't really NEED us men like they did years ago.

My best advice is just to be yourself and do your thing. Love will find you when you least expect it. I think maybe many times it is that first physical attraction that makes it hard for us to find a good mate. I've met so many attractive women in my lifetime who did not feel attracted to me. If I had a dollar for every one of them, I'd be a rich man laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:39 PM
Yeah, that's right, with no trailer he could park just about anywhere. But would rather take up an entire spot with that thing. Makes you wanna knock him upside the head noway

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 11/19/07 06:49 PM
yeah I like the sweet loving ones too. Problem is, most of them are already taken, or out of my age group. When women get to be in their 40's like me, they've usually been hurt too many times.

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 11/19/07 06:10 PM
Edited by shutterbug63 on Mon 11/19/07 06:13 PM
yeah, that's right, with lots of money. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

You know women might say they are looking for a nice guy, but what they really want is a bad boy. At least it is the bad boys who end up getting the time of day from women.

Let's be really honest, we are just human and often we don't even know what we want. And sometimes when we see what we want, we don't even recognize it.

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:11 PM
I've always been a nice guy. It is my impression that us nice guys are simply not interesting to women. They like the bad boys a lot more. Then when the relationship doesn't work out, women are scratching their heads wondering why?

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:56 AM
There are soliders there from all over the world. Not everyone thinks about that but I do. And since terrorism is a global concern, everyone has a right to an opinion on whether or not we should still be in Iraq.

I really think our resources would be better used if we stayed at home for the most part and spent the money protecting our own borders, so that at least they could not get into our country. The value of the US dollar has plummeted in the last year or two. Used to be, 1.45 Canadian to 1.00 US. But now it is more like .96 Canadian to 1.00 US. And our dollar has lost value as compared to just about every currency in the world. And I really think it has to do with our out of control spending in that same war. They just keep printing money because they can get away with it.

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 02:43 AM
I'm here, popping in and out while I do other stuff

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:53 AM
ummm no I don't think I want that pic for future use.

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:39 AM
Nope, it aint my feet. And I am not exactly silly either

Yeah I know you got it on the net. That goes without saying. I was wondering what site you stole it off of?

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:34 AM
I think she (gypsy) needs to do more than just cover that big ol hiney. Have you heard of soap and water? laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:31 AM
gypsy laugh where on earth did you get that picture?

I think that is what stinks up in here sick

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:29 AM
hotmom, I agree pretty much that you don't need to be a part of that drug (meth) scene. You have to think of your kids now. So if she is so upset that you won't do drugs with her, then time to just put some space between you and her. She may come to her senses some day, but for now, best to stay away from that. You can always chose whether or not to give her a way to contact you in case she comes to her dead end and needs you for a friend without doing meth.

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:07 AM
Edited by shutterbug63 on Sat 11/17/07 03:09 AM
yeah it sure was boring while you were gone. TG you're back Jess bigsmile

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:02 AM
noway noway Looks inside...what on EARTH are you guys talking about? laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/17/07 12:22 AM
I'm here, but doesn't look like very much is happening tonight. I was beginning to wonder if everyone is at some wild party I don't know about.

I just got home from work a little while ago.