Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:19 AM
well I treasure all of my 3 testimonials because I didn't used to have any, and they are all from good friends.

And hey, Katrina, I was looking at your profile once, but I didn't stalk it, lol

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:19 AM
well I treasure all of my 3 testimonials because I didn't used to have any, and they are all from good friends.

And hey, Katrina, I was looking at your profile once, but I didn't stalk it, lol

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:18 AM

shutterbug63's photo

shutterbug63's photo

shutterbug63's photo

shutterbug63's photo

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:17 AM

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:10 AM

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:33 AM
I would say he is just stating the obvious and does not really want a response. But then, that's just how I see it. Nope, I don't think you are being too picky. There should be something else about you that interests him besides just how you look.

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:30 AM
well the fact that she is still seeing you is good. But it's also possible that either she is afraid to take it another step, or she only likes you for a friend. Perhaps you could ask her if she sees you as more than a friend or not?

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:56 PM
ummm I really haven't got the slightest clue. I'd say it is being a nice guy and sharing my heart with her, but that doesn't work too good...

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:27 PM
I know you didn't want any guys, but from my perspective, he really is being a jerk. He should be supporting you. It sounds like he is scared and also not ready to be in a serious relationship. I wish you well.

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:46 PM
well Ok, hershey, I'm sorry flowerforyou

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:43 PM
I have found that just as many guys AND girls play games on the PAID dating sites as well. I think we are all so wrapped up in money and appearances that no one looks any further...

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:42 PM
well I'm interested Joreese, but I think I am disqualified because I am too old, or too fat, or too ugly, or too something...

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 12:16 PM
I've always had more lady friends that men friends. It's just how I'm made. I am more emotional. When I was married, my wife was able to accept my friends. But then again, I didn't spend much time with them because I was in Cleveland and they were in Atlanta. I guess it just depends on each person and the way I see it, if someone expects you not to have ANY opposite sex friends, then they had better be ready and able to meet ALL of your needs for friendship, intimacy, and companionship. In other words, if you give up one friend, you're going to need another to take her place. Make any sense?

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:46 AM
Did someone say sex? I didn't.

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:20 AM
Well maybe you can take him back, but do it slowly. He should have told this lady that you are his long time friend, and that she would have to accept that. Seems that he would be very lucky to get you back. I could understand if you told him you just don't want the same kind of friendship you once had, and keep him at a distance. Bottom line is, it's up to you.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:46 PM
dog hair? cat hair? like ewwwwwww. That is so funny. Well actually I work in the pizza business, so I get to eat it whenever, but usually I just like plain old cheese. And we don't have sardines (they are too stinky!) We used to, but then everyone at the store has to hold their nose when we open a can up laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25