Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:20 PM
well Ms Coco, as sure as winter is about to be upon us, we both know that in time, spring will come again!

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 08:57 AM
Yeah, post in the forums to we can get to know you some, and post at least one picture of yourself, so we can get an idea how you look. And welcome to the fun house. I been on this site a long time (quit and came back one time, even) and I won't leave unless they RUN me off laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:42 AM
Get outta my way Fetts61 I'm s'posed to be right after Island laugh How did you jump in there so fast? laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:04 AM
Yeah I would feel the same way, goofydame. Each and every one of my friends means something to me, whether here or on myspace. And I feel hurt when one of them removes me without writing first or trying to make contact with me. That's pretty cold in my book! What irks me is when they never write to me. Sure, they approve us to be friends, but then they stop writing me. I see them online, and that they have read my mail, but do they EVER write to me? No. And so after some time of writing and never getting any replies, I get pissed and remove them from my friends list. But not until I have tried to make conversation with them first, and until they have read my mail and STILL chose not to reply. Heck, it don't take but a minute to tell someone you been real busy and will write later when you have more time, does it?

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:55 AM
hey coco, it's shutterbug63, that was the year I was born. OMG if it was 1923, it would be amazing if I was still kicking!

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:51 AM
Why would you need to delete that? Heck I think the most views I EVER had was maybe 100. I just look at the first page once in a while is all to see the most recent ones. I never go to page 2 or 3 or so on. It only shows who has viewed you in the last 30 days, so every night when they update, some get deleted.

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:44 AM
mornin Coco

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 09:22 PM

cute boys to take me on dates.
:smile: bigsmile :heart:

Hmm, I see where you're going....ok, my answer...

Cute ladies to take ME on dates.
:smile: bigsmile :heart:

lol, dates are fun. :smile:
i prefer them over relationships.

hmmm dates are sure fun, but only if you get that good night kiss. Without that, they're not so much fun. :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 05:52 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:24 AM
I saw a lot lizard at the TA getting off with it :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:20 AM
The more snow or cold rain we get, the busier we get (No one wants to go out in the snow). So I imagine we'll be getting hit pretty good here soon...

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:18 AM
A Swift daycab team driver? WTF?
Is there such a thing?

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:12 AM
Edited by shutterbug63 on Fri 11/23/07 03:16 AM
just having a ball, NOT! (BearBait)

But Jess and Gypsy hafta be good girls now you know noway noway
Aww come on, we were just joking. It's all in fun, right? :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:09 AM

glasses a few lights shy of a chicken hauler

laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:07 AM
thumper and bear bait (about Gypsy) laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh ouch that hurts sick

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:39 AM
Hate Mail? Geez what IS that? laugh laugh
I don't get ANY bad mail. They usually say something nice, or they don't write me at all. noway

I did have a friend who I said something to that she didn't like for some reason (re: That she was sexy as **ll), so she stopped reading my mail and writing to me. I guess she has me on block now, so I sent her a friend request just to piss her off laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:32 AM
yeah it is too early :angry:
I work at 5pm and I hope to sleep more before time to go back to work :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:42 PM
ur butt aint sick :wink:

Have a happy turkey day, and stay warm.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:40 PM
Edited by shutterbug63 on Wed 11/21/07 11:41 PM
Well I'm thankful that I still have a place to live, food to eat, and friends who I care about.

I'm also thankful for each new day, as it gives me yet another chance to get it right...

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:38 PM
Well I'm on, but I'm too old, and too far away laugh flowerforyou