Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:33 AM
hey what's up Katrina? Are you a night owl like me?

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 12/14/07 12:30 AM
Hey Noel, that's really pretty. I like it a lot.

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:10 AM
well I might be able to make you laugh, using a feather on your foot, but it might tickle some first laugh laugh

besides, I always thought that pretty girls giggle, not laugh?

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 12/13/07 12:12 AM
clingyness seems to turn off a lot of women. I guess they don't much like the attention. But there are some who do, you just have to find them. As far as the reason for that, I think that once you know you have a relationship, and that you're not going to lose each other, a lot of that stuff goes away. It's kinda funny to me how clingyness is a turn off, spells insecurity, but then I think that often women want what they cannot have, NOT what they can have. Strange how that works
noway

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:34 PM
Yeah that's about right. People in my area all realize that (1) I am close enough to where they could actually meet me (2) that maybe they are not really ready to meet anyone, and (3) just don't really want to meet someone online, just here for fun. So I get some message back saying something to the effect of "Sorry but you're not my type" and "Have a nice life" laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:28 PM
I'm in the pizza business. They always ask how many slices are in a medium, then they ask how many are in a large. When I say "8 slices" both times, they look at me like I am some kinda freakin nut. I simply say that it goes by the SIZE of the pizza, not the number of slices. It is very annoying, and makes me wanna hit them upside the head with something hard. We have some of the stupidest customers laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:24 PM
well you know what? If she got deleted, she might not have been who she said she was. That's usually what gets them deactivated. So best to try again, even though it does kinda suck!

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:23 PM
Hi and welcome to JSH, pretty pinklady

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:21 PM
You can't do that yet. I'm not sure if they have any plans to start it, but up to now, there is no way to send a picture. You can only upload them to your profile and make them public or private.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:13 PM
ok well here is the thing: Women think, and so do I, for that matter, that if someone really likes you and wants to keep you as a friend, you will be willing to open up and talk to her, even if it does sound dumb or not what you think she wants to hear. It sounds like she wants to get to know you better, so just forget all that nonsense and talk to her, why dontcha? Or at least make an effort to begin to talk to her. If she sees that you are really making an effort, she is going to like that a lot.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:32 PM

1. Aspire to be Barbie - the b!tch has everything. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:28 PM
Gypsy! Have you been a good girl?

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:09 PM
We're all sitting around thinking how we are going to get together with you girls laugh laugh laugh

We don't know why, but it's like a force of nature driving us to want to be your friend, even though girlz are kinda strange laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:07 PM
That's a pretty good one. I like that. Long legs and burgundy lips, and red lips and matching fingertips. I've always loved it when a woman wears lipstick, especially a red color.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 12:03 PM
Yeah I hate it when that happens. I think it happens when you spend a lot of time talking to someone. I had a friend back in Atlanta that I started to have feelings for some years back. She didn't feel the same, but didn't want me to go, either. But I could not continue to be "only" a friend.

Sooner or later, your feelings are going to come out, and the only way to deal with it is either be her new bf or go your separate ways.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:37 AM
Aww that is so sweet. I love cats!

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:49 PM
well I think if he is the least bit perceptive, he kinda knows that the two of you are not exactly "clicking" big time. So I agree, just tell him you really only like him as a friend. It's hard to accept sometimes, but that's life.

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 12/11/07 11:44 PM

Looks like you found her then. LOL

i did?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:57 PM
dang, everybody is quoting everybody laugh laugh laugh

I say that sometimes we are too tired, and ask for a raincheck. And then sometimes we think about it and decide maybe it's best to wait. There can be a lot of reasons. What I really hate is when a girl accepts and then just doesn't even show up at all. I have no problem with it if she just says that it's not a good time with all that is happening right now, or she is tired, or she needs more time to think. It's more aggravating to me when they just offer no explanation. We all have hardships in our lives, and we want to be able to enjoy ourselves when we do go out, so sometimes it's just better to wait a while. What is most important is that you're still keeping in touch.

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:12 PM
geez I wish I could get a spanking from Hawaiigirl

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25