Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:05 PM
Hawaiigirl you're just too **mn funny laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh sad bigsmile

Making me laugh so hard it hurts now sick

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:03 PM

ummm,, i dont let anyone kick my ass
(kicks thumper in the ass)..yes u do!!happy laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh sad

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:37 PM
Gypsy, I am so ****in glad you're back again. laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:31 PM
wow... sounds like a helluva way to quit. noway

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:11 PM
Welcome new guy. I guess you should know that some of the ladies in here are real pretty laugh :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 11:47 AM
I can't say I blame Hawaiigirl. I don't let people who never write to me stay on my friends list. It just isn't right. grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble
I don't let them stay on my mutual matches if I write to them and they never reply either. :wink: :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:03 AM
I gotcha Kater laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 01:00 AM
well isn't that nice. If I was down in FL I would go out with trustingfate too. But then I might be a bit too nerdy for her laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:51 AM
where you been Kater? I thought you deserted your own thread laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:32 AM
hmmmm I been trying to figure out what women want for years and I still don't have any kind of a clue :wink: laugh grumble noway bigsmile sick

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/16/07 12:15 AM
runs out, chasing txmama down the street trying to get her with a big lumpy pillow laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:30 AM
Good post MissWright. Actually, honesty attracts me, because I think people who only see or speak of wonderful good things are only trying to fool themselves and others. Talking about what is NOT good is actually a turn on for me, believe it or not. In this life, you have to take the good with the bad, and anyone who only has the good is obviously hiding from the bad.

Too bad that too often, we only look at the appearance, and make a decision based entirely on that as to whether we are even going to take any time to get to know someone at all. If I had a dollar for every girl I wrote to who didn't like my picture or what I said in my profile and never replied, or replied once and then stopped writing, I would be a rich man about now...

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:12 PM
yeah we like to read "girly" stuff. Thanks for that. Hmmm 2 questions about smacking on the butt, well after all, that IS the best place to pop a girl, her behind laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

OH, and by the way, some of us guys do really like lipstick on a girl more than lip gloss :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 10:06 PM
yeah we all get the ads. Always been there. After a while, you won't even notice them much. Everyone so often, click on one, I think that Mike and Van get a little something to help pay for our free site if you do.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:36 AM
yeah well I had an upper GI done twice. I was asleep for most of it. I've never had the lower done. I hope I don't have to.

Oh but I don't drink coffee. The caffeine gets me way charged up so I never sleep that night laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:33 AM
yeah mutual match works. But it took a long time for me just to get 3 of them to fill my screen. And now do you think they actually write to me? No way!
They never write anymore. I think they just click on me for fun laugh laugh and games grumble grumble

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 04:29 AM
Coco how did it go yesterday?

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:56 AM
way to go Justyn, go get that girl! drinker bigsmile

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:54 AM
yeah but Justyn I think you're already taken. I think she only wants to chat with potential bf'sgrumble grumble grumble

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:44 AM
well Lex I have to say that you're on a roll tonight. And we are not only talking about mary, we are just speaking generally, right?

Well I have also found that many who are local to me won't ever reply to my emails. And if I do, I usually get this excuse called "sorry but you are not my type"
I have more friends who are far away than I do local girls.
He11 sometimes I even write to people just to see if they will write back. It's a kind of amusement for me. laugh