Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:25 PM

I've said it before i don't like it when cute ladies leave. Why don't you stay and post on the forums. That you will get known and some massages from people who want to get to know ya better.

I wish to second that motion!

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:50 PM
Well the way I see it, there is nothing wrong with the idea that love knows no borders. I have had a lot better luck being friends with women from other countries than those here in the US. I don't know if any of you have ever had friends who are overseas, but the women there in most countries are the most honest (hate lies), loyal, decent people you will ever meet. It is too bad that they make it so hard for a US citizen to go and meet someone they have been friends with for a long time, and then they make it even harder for them to get their citizenship if they do come here. Since 9/11, the US immigration is into the culture of saying "no" as much as possible. You almost have to have an attorney or they keep on saying NO.

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 12/04/07 04:36 PM
How you doing, Maja? You little sweetie pie, you! flowerforyou

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/03/07 10:37 PM
Looks are deceiving, and since looks come first, we are often lead astray and end up wondering why we keep meeting the wrong kinda person.

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:51 AM
yeah I like Home Alone 1 and 2 also. First time I saw it, I just could not stop laughing!

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:42 AM
Jingle All the Way, with the governor in it laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:04 AM
I hate smoking and smoke. I care if someone smokes because I like to kiss, and smokers always have a bad taste in their mouths. Plus, it makes your hair stink, clothes stink, gets all in your car, your house, and has been proven to cause earaches and sickness in kids, and cancer. Throw out the death sticks!!!

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 12/03/07 08:01 AM
yeah I would move if I met the right lady

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:21 AM
sounds exactly like a typical money making credit card company. All they ever care about is collecting their fees. They don't care if you're dead! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 11/29/07 09:24 AM
Amen my sister!

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:11 PM
Welcome to JSH. Nice to see you for the first time flowerforyou

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:09 PM
yep, anyone who has a belly ache gets told to go away and sulk somewhere else. I don't see what the big deal is. But I guess they do feel better by putting someone else down.

As for me, I didn't get many girls to take me seriously at that age. They all wanted an older guy, or they didn't even know what they wanted. I think they want the movie stars on TV or something. They want that which they cannot have. Enter a nice guy who lives near them, and they won't even give him the time of day most of the time. Perhaps they are not ready for a relationship? From what I have seen, most women don't get serious about having a relationship until they are like 25 or so. Lots of things to learn and deal with when you are young, if you're a girl or a guy.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:03 PM
I normally click the link in the email that I get, and it takes me right to that page and that person who clicked a "Yes" or a "Maybe." So if I click a yes, they are put on my mutual match list. But doing that doesn't mean anything. That just means someone was "picture shopping." I have had a lot of people click a yes or maybe on me, and then they never reply to me when I write to them. So they could have accidentally clicked you when their coffee went over, or when the cat was up on the keyboard laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:08 AM
mornin Coco. Are you staying warm up there?

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 11/28/07 06:05 AM
As long as she's got 2 of them, that's what matters to me laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:57 PM
Howdy there, Coco. I'm just at home, it's my off day. Watching TV and playing with the computer. Staying inside where it's warm :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:46 PM
That's pretty good :wink:

shutterbug63's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:42 AM
I always thought that women went to the bathroom in groups so that they could talk about us men ohwell

But one thing I could never figure out is: What do women really want? Do they need us for anything but making babies anymore? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/25/07 05:13 PM
Hey Cheeky, they do the same to me. Maybe they are just on here to see what's out there and are not ready to get into a relationship. Who knows?

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:25 PM
That was a good poem Noel. And you have a nice profile. Good luck to you!