Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:19 AM
well I know sincere was kinda upset about some things. But I didn't want him to leave us grumble grumble grumble

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:19 AM
Thanks andrea :smile:

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:09 AM
It's positively stagnant now, no Jess, no Gypsy, and where in sincereman? And what happened to thumper? Does anyone know when they will be coming back?

So who else is in tonight? Speak up, roll call here. bigsmile

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:51 AM
well I'm a guy, and I don't meet anyplace but in a public area the first time. You did the right thing. If he can't come to meet you in the mall, then you don't need to meet him at all.

shutterbug63's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:36 AM
hmmm, don't matter how young or old they are, they all ignore me equally the same... noway noway

I've found that younger women won't give me the time of day, and older ones don't take me seriously either. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even on this site. yawn

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 09:44 PM
I agree with fanatic. Meet a "Nice Guy" and the women put him in the friend zone forever, or even less than that. It's all about looks and money these days. Either that, or it's a bunch of hype, teasing and nonsense. I have never been into nonsense because it's all fake anyway, and what you're left with later is who the guy really is. So girls go for the fancy shmancy guys and of course they keep ending up with the "wrong guy" but everyone has to learn somehow, right?
Well I am a tell it like it is kinda guy. I'd rather just be myself, even if that means I never get any.

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:54 AM
And one more thing: Sincere, don't leave. It won't be the same here without you. Just take a break for a few days instead?

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:52 AM
wow, well let me just say that I usually stay out of the line of fire. So when things get crazy, I stay out of that thread!

We are supposed to have fun doing this, and like the old saying goes, "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all."

Mike, I never did read that thread, but I can see why you made the decisions you made. That kind of name calling and nonsense does not belong on here...

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 02:02 AM
Well I can think of at least one right off the top of my head.

A customer calls and asks how many slices are in our medium (I am in the pizza business) so I tell them 8 slices. So then he/she wants to know how many slices are in a large pizza, I tell them 8 also. Well this customer is just dumbfounded by this. How can this be? I tell them that we don't go by the number of slices (You stupid idiot) but by the DIAMETER (Size of the pizza). Well for the average laymen, this is common sense, but for our dumb**s customers, this just fries their stupid brain and they start short circuiting. So I offer to cut the large into 10 slices for them if it will make them feel any better. We have some of the STUPIDEST customers I have never come across. Obviously, if you cut a 12 inch pizza into 8 slices, you have smaller slices than you would with a 14 inch pizza. I feel like hauling off and **SMACK** right upside the nogginexplode explode just for not being able to comprehend that.

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 01:26 AM
I was about to ask that same thing!!!!!!!!! It's like this place is dead tonight.
Did all the pretty girls (except Misslinds) go to bed or something?

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:51 AM
well you can still go to their profiles, both of them, and you can still send them an email. Maybe they only got it for a day or so?

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:33 AM
heck without gypsy, what are we all gonna do? It's mighty quiet in here now. Too bad we don't have a chat room.

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:32 AM
Don't cry bgeorge. You can maybe be my friend if you wanna

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:31 AM
hmmmm Fun with Plants? I think maybe someone has entirely too much free time on their hands laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:26 AM
Welcome to the old nuthouse, Have a flowerforyou a drinker and a laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Sat 11/10/07 12:10 AM
Hmmmm I had no idea they were gone?

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:45 PM
Maybe you could think about which one of these guys it would bother you the most if you lost him. That might tell you which one you really want? Its just an idea, but sometimes the thought of not having one person in your life is more than you can deal with, and that's how you find out which guy you have feelings for.

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/09/07 07:42 PM
Hang in there Shagna. You can do it!

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/09/07 11:22 AM
Welcome to the site EyeGirl flowerforyou

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 11/09/07 02:18 AM
I work from 5pm to 2am, so I like to chill for a few hours after I get off work.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next