Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 05/05/22 09:18 AM

hmmm.this piqued my Apple wee brain:thinking:...btw enjoy the beach,the farm and mingle2 forums:blush:

OMG!!! I attempt to say with my figurative foot in my mouth.
I apologize for my choice in finding an alternative way to curse AppleLove.

Thanks for being a good sport. You're a Peach!

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 05/05/22 09:05 AM
Oh yes the like and effin f bomb as a pause that is a REAL annoyance

There are a couple that shouldn't bother. ANYTIME people are attempting to be civil and use manners, I appreciate it.

Appreciate - When did appreciate "it" become I appreciate "you"? I say "I appreciate you" to loved ones and friends and I say why. If I open a door for someone, a thank you and appreciating the act is cool with me. I could be an awful person in a good mood. For a stranger to say that they are thankful for my very existence is strange to me.

Same thing with, "How ya doin?" If I ask, I really want to know....the truth. Passing on a sidewalk or similar, "Hello" works terrific. Sometimes when "How ya doin" is fired at me at a walk by pace I'll say, "All good except for the ROIDS to see if they'll catch it.

Like I said it shouldn't bother me when people are being civil...
but if a stranger just says "hello" I'll appreciate "it".

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 05/04/22 08:25 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ Love that! It's like Star Wars hit the stage.

Also gotta love posts that start like a drive up window order..call me.

FWB is difficult. Friendship is Golden. Sex is figuratively messy (at times literally too). There is a word for someone who can dissociate and turn emotions on and off. They are called "Psychopaths".

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 05/04/22 08:10 AM
Texas Techfairy SparklingCrystal

I just wanted to say that because it sounds like a Hippy or Hobbit went down to Lubbock and I can address 3 friends with 1 post.

Crystal you first- "Texas Tech" is a University in the town of Lubbock Texas. Also, when Techfairy's name is next to yours, the string of words form something I associate with hippies or characters in The JRR Tolkien - Hobbit books. English not being your first language, it must be SO difficult to read things with too many metaphors and references from a pop culture that may be unfamiliar.....I equate it to mumbling to the hard of hearing. The truth is, your English is better than over half the people I went to school with.

TG3333 - Thanks for the rescue and you dish way too much credit. Any brain teasers are completely accidental. It's hilarious when folks who look like ZZ Top, talk like Minnie Mouse. I know several biker types who look as rough as they come. Then they will say things like, "Toodles" when they are leaving. What's that about?

Techfairy - I don't know you as well but you seem very well educated. Maybe on top of your education your brain has room for senseless trivia, meaningless facts, and pop culture fodder.......the stuff that purges my education for space. Thanks for "Getting it!"

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 06:53 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Tue 05/03/22 06:53 PM

People in general annoy me.

laugh
Ironic that sarcastic statements like that will generally make them gravitate towards you.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 06:34 PM

Ever run across someone whose tone ascends at the end of their sentENCES? It makes their statements sound like questIONS.

Jen Psaki, the White House Press secretary talks like that. It is really annoying.

If she did the whole "This one time at Band Camp" monologue in that manner of speaking....which was the actor Allison Hannigan's choice and made it so funny... and she did it perfectly.

Would it bother you that a Democrat was reading the script to the movie "American Pie"?

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 05:40 PM
Apparently I always do lol

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 05:36 PM

I don't really understand the topic. And what do you have against apples?

rofl rofl rofl rofl

My mind skips and things sometimes read like jibberish....so others stop reading to say they don't understand

ADD interlude: I got her numba, How do you like DEM apples? "Goodwill Hunting" Movie 1996

At the end of the post I reference grade School an and holding the tip of one's tongue and trying to say tthe word "apple".

I have nothing against apples...at least no more than Adam or Eve

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 05:14 PM
To explain my particular ADD...The best way I can think of is from those Logic and Philosophy Forums -prosleptic syllogism

example: God is love. Love is blind. Ray Charles is Blind. Ray Chales is God.

It's like the synapses is happening so fast. If someone were to to say The 80s....while most are thinking big hair and yuppies, I am already at, "Doc, you built a time machine out of a Delorean?"

It's not right or wrong...It is just references an sub-references "skipping" at an accelerated pace.

So thanks to friends who have taken the time and patience to try to understand the jibberish.

........and...........BABIES AT THE BEACH. Never worked a day in their lives and have the audacity to go on vacation??? SO ANNOYING

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 04:04 PM

Guys who have a high pitched voice (might not sound high pitched to some), but... Yeah, I shouldn't let it bother me:expressionless: And normally it doesn't, unless they want to date me. Then that's the only thing I can concentrate on. Let it go, you say. Nope. I cannot.laugh

LMAO.....Sexy talking on helium should be laughed at, but not to hurt someone's feelings.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 03:51 PM
As well as the quick to criticize without actually thinking.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/03/22 03:46 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Tue 05/03/22 03:48 PM
Ever run across someone whose tone ascends at the end of their sentENCES? It makes their statements sound like questIONS.

I think to myself, "People talk how they talk. Why does that annoy you, you judgmental APPLE!?!?

Although, Sure, It should have been you...The folks that won the Lottery are not necessarily apples. They took no cuts in line that lost your place.

Be honest with yourself. What winds you up, that you might want to let go?

Note The Grade School memory of holding the tip of your tongue while attempting to pronounce the word "apple" shouldn't bother you.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 05/01/22 06:33 AM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Sun 05/01/22 06:35 AM
MLK was assassinated in April
I was born in May
RFK was assassinated in June

The word assassinate has 2 a$$3s in it. The preceding list only has 1.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 04/26/22 08:18 AM
In the current American English vernacular, one of many folks' favorite Architects might be known as Frank Lloyd I Know, Wright?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 04/16/22 06:14 PM
So happy for you Bu.....by the seaside again...right?

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 04/06/22 08:21 PM

I hate birthdays. But I have some cake bigsmile

If only you could date Marie Antoinette. Then you'd get cake AND head for a better birthday.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 04/06/22 08:16 PM
Nose whistling when trying to go to sleep

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 04/04/22 06:53 PM
A 97yo man answered his front door.

A beautiful scantily clad woman exclaimed, "I am here to give you Super Sex!!!"

The old man said, "I'll take the soup."

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 04/04/22 06:45 PM
Hi Yuri^^^^^ I don't have Google Hangouts, Whatsapp, or phone, or computer...only able to post now via smoke signal converter

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 04/04/22 07:13 AM

How do you talk to someone real on this crappy arse site

Wait for the email and they will invite you to Google Hangouts

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25