Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 12/28/21 09:49 PM
Que up the Elton John w/ Kiki Dee

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 12/24/21 12:22 PM
Not only bad for environment, the price of coal is out of hand.

You bad kids will find your Nickelback CD under the tree in the morning.

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 12/24/21 12:00 PM
Now gather round boys and girls. We all know the value of hard work. We have heard that good things come to those that wait. Sometimes bad things happen to good people.

Have you heard how from true struggle and hardship, things of incredible transformation, beauty, and grace can be created ?.

Even Santa can have a bad day. One Christmas Santa was having a very hard time. Mrs. Claus wasn’t being the same Ho Ho Ho she usually is this time of year. THe Sleigh was being sluggish and nobody could figure out why. Donner and Blitzen thought it hilarious to get Rudolph so wasted that his nose would strobe like a discoteche. It seemed like disaster everywhere he looked.

At that moment an Angel floated in and asked, “Hey Santa! Where shall I stick this Douglas Fir?

…….and THAT kids is how the tradition of setting an Angel atop the Chistmas Tree was born,

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 12/23/21 04:17 AM
Dignity, Maturity, Decorum

Ya Big POO POO Head!

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 11/13/21 04:35 PM
If the object of your desire has the potential of being a real Azz, is love a Proctor & Gamble?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 11/13/21 04:31 PM
That IS perfect Moto. I was thinking "right dear" but forgot about the presumptuous notion of validating.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 11/13/21 09:15 AM
A Rastaman would have asked, "Whatya tinking now mon?"

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 11/13/21 08:50 AM
Alpha Numeric #

IMA2L4U

RU1 4 69 QT TT

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 11/13/21 08:45 AM
You'll need to be more specific.

Prince? Me? Metro men in general?
-and what
A towel? Raspberry beret? Something else?

https://youtu.be/byDilLrNbM4

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 11/12/21 08:05 AM
As an American English speaker I am highly suspicious of Denmark.

How can I trust a society whose very Demonym is a Homonym for a doughnut without a hole?

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 11/12/21 06:30 AM
You can't even Google a few landmarks or basic history of your current location and you think "it's nice" that I just told you that I am 200mi South of you on an E/W Hwy that is 400mi North of you?

I guess it's attrition of people who are dumber, more desperate, and lazier than you.
How do you even feed yourself Максим, Артём, Михаил. IИван
Данила, Дмитрий. Кирилл. Андрей or what ever your name is?

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 11/12/21 01:12 AM
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 11/12/21 01:04 AM
If a man says something in the woods and there isn't a woman around to hear it, is he still wrong?

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 11/11/21 10:36 PM
waving Always been cool with it and to paraphrase LW, "Great hygiene is sexy!"
(though Bowie is just plain Regal and Prince proves you can be sanitary while being SO Dirty).

Embrace it indeed. When the partying lifestyle started to wane, one of the extra highlights of Baja surf trips was the hot towel, straight razor shaves. Wouldn't have to shave again for a week and skin.....like butta.

Stateside the women have always had places to go (many of them having a social element) where, when they leave they look & feel better and are usually healthier. It seems like only the African American community has still got it right with the "Barber Shop Culture" for those of us who only want to drink whiskey or smoke cigars on the rarest occasion.

I guess worldwide there is more of that sort of thing ie Scandanavian Saunas, Turkish Bathes, etc., but not so much in the states.

(Gyms don't count. God and exercise make me nervous when you get them indoors.)

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 11/10/21 08:16 PM
I only really get disoriented when departing from East ASia.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 11/10/21 08:00 PM

Considering the subject and the PG13 rules it's amazing you get away with this thread title...
Then again, I would've expected nothing less of you than this well thought off phrase.
I wonder, would this be a good moment to say my last ride on a metro was 3 years ago?

bigsmile Perhaps I should worry less about being a Metro and just concentrate on being a ride to remember. ....and not swimming through apologies.

Yep...same here May-June 2018

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 11/10/21 05:21 AM
Once it was to drink spirits (card carrying liar).

Now it's the ridiculous endeavor (along the same lines as "how do I look for 102") and denial to have more than 1 bacon and egg breakfast a week and justifying cholesterol level.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 11/10/21 05:09 AM
A 1980s New Wave song by the group Berlin? X
The easiest and most inexspensive way to get around Paris FR? X

A coherent follow up thread to what has been found out about men through Men's Metro Magazine? Ima try. (First of all God Bless British Women for rolling your eyes in private while letting the men think they have gotten away with "Beeriods". You have your reasons but as a man I consider it a Beeracle!)

What is it that makes a man, A Metro? I guess I am trying qualify AND quantify because it seems there must a sliding scale. EXAMPLE - A guy has no problem with no gloves fixing a greasy car engine. Immediately after he scrubs deeply including
digging under fingernails. Does filing and moisturizing send the Metro Scale back to the right of zero?

"MY Oh $#!+ I might be Metro Moment": "The Bourne Identity" is one of those lead-bottom hook movies no matter how many times viewed. During the fight scene in the Paris apartment this last view.......I was thinking, "THAT is a FANTASTIC kitchen!"

shocked Oh $#!+!!!!! I might be Metro.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 11/09/21 12:59 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Tue 11/09/21 01:02 PM

I'm a selfish lover when it comes to self love. I always come first.
rofl rofl nothing wrong with blowing your own horn beach biggrin

Blowing your own horn? Now that's a very talented man!! surprised

The valves stick and so does the spit valve. A slide would be so much more convenient than my three little squeaky buttons and can't even put my hand in the bell.

It has been a long time since I went and picked me a nice piece of Tijuana Brass.
At this point though any piece of brass has got to be better than fighting my buttons.

My poor flugelhorn. Should have been a tromboner.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 11/09/21 04:22 AM

I agree it's just a polite way of saying I want a .....lol

laugh From a male perspective the "lol" may be intimate, however it doesn't feel polite

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25