Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 07/11/22 01:29 PM
what Neither Pink Floyd OR Don Ho ever come to mind for seductive mood music????

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 07/04/22 03:40 PM

absolutely nobody doubts Tom's story. you can't make that stuff up

Well, I never knew he had a donkey.

I think he said it was from suave Spanish stock that seduce even the meanest blowfish by brae-ing poetry.

He named him Donkey Hootie.

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 06/27/22 04:06 PM
HpPpY BiRtHdAy Bu!flowers :heart:

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 06/08/22 09:07 PM
Any Ken Burns Directed Documentary whenever it airs (a lot lately). Most of the subject matter, although interesting, isn't even my very favorite.

IE...i like learning about history and how it informs our current situation(s) but wouldn't call myself a "Civil War Buff". I like going to baseball games, but it is rare that I'd watch one on tv or pay attention to stats until the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the season. I am pretty selective about the Jazz or (moreso) Country music I care about.

It's just that the approach is so balanced, shows many sides to many coins. The series are incredibly evocative mostly with simple narration over B&W Historical Photos and Facts (How'bout tha?). No over produced hype yet captivating!! Educational AND as Entertaining as television (for me) can be.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 06/08/22 08:29 PM
I don't really have a peg leg.
The propensity for sheep is exaggerated.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 06/08/22 04:35 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE Roadtrippin. Have the lower 48 and western Canada pretty well covered except for the deep south. Love the CA, OR, WA Coastal Routes!!!

My most common travel points are between Southern California and Northern Colorado. Not the fastest but certainly a favorite route starts out the same. Hwy 15 out of CA into NV going right through Vegas (kind of over it). You snip a corner of AZ then into Utah.

Instead of the standard 15 to 70 route, take a right at St. George UT (taking 9 to 89). With minor adjustments along 89 one can seen The North Rim of Grand Canyon, Zion NP, Bryce NP, Arches NP and several other forest reserves within 1 day.

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 06/08/22 03:54 AM

I used to work in the blood bank/deliver blood to the local hospitals for the American Red Cross.

(Having fun with what is actually an incredibly NOBLE endeavor)

Just curious, are you in any way allergic to garlic?

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 06/08/22 03:44 AM
or tarred n feathered?

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 06/08/22 03:39 AM

Unfortunately, what is unacceptable for them but I am allergic to Polish men, no matter how attractive they seem to be..

rofl rofl rofl

Polish Sex Quiz

1. A clitoris is a type of a flower: T or F
2. A pubic hair is a wild rabbit: T or F
3. It is dangerous to have a wet dream under an electric blanket: T or F
4. A Menstrual cycle has three wheels: T or F
5. Fellatio is an Italian dagger: T or F
6. Semen is a term for sailors: T or F
7. An anus is a greek word denoting a period of time: T or F
8. Testticles are found on an octopus: T or F
9. Asphalt is a medical term used to describe someone
with rectal problems: T or F
10.Masturbate is something used to catch large fish: T or F
11. Kotex is a radio station in Dallas,Texas: T or F
12. Copulation is sex between two consenting police officers: T or F
13. A vulva is an automobile from Sweden: T or F
14. The term 'spread-eagle' ia na extinct bird: T or F
15. A rectum is what you are taking this test: T or F

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 06/07/22 01:49 AM
instantly unattractive (even if he has many of the physical attributes you would normally be drawn to).

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 06/04/22 12:33 AM
I really dislike puppies, sunsets, traveling. true love, Sam Cooke songs, poetic license handbooks, sarcasm, and ice cream

I just learned who Goethe is so you can find me by the coffee shop chess board with a double latte...pontificating and attempting to sound "deep".

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 05/28/22 01:09 PM
Hello Joplin Mo...Good to see you return every once in a whileflowerforyou

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:22 AM
I do not knows. Maybe it do's.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 05/17/22 07:07 PM
Unfair to be mad about Commerce City.
YOU are the one who asked to be kissed someplace dirty.

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 05/16/22 10:20 AM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Mon 05/16/22 10:20 AM

Always and never are extremely unlikely but...

1 I never want to substitute delusion for reality.
2 I never want to be captured by false love.
3 I never want to be exposed to the near vacuum of space by explosive decompression.
3 I never want to survive a close call with a nuclear explosion.
3 I never want to drive drunk.
3 I never want to make a list with more than three items.
3 I never want to drink bleach thru a straw in my nose.
3 I never want to perform self heart surgery.
3 I never want to be suicidally depressed.
3 I never want to be on fire ever again.
3 I never want to be drawn and quartered.
3 I never want to stop...

rofl

3 Words of advice to younger self: Be suspect of all rules.......but brush up on your math skills

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 05/15/22 05:15 AM

I think gouging one's eyes with hot pickle forks after being on safari would be a little anti-climactic.

Some say that you never know until you've tried something (but I will try to remember this as the antithesis of such a statement).

Of course, gouging one's eyes out with cold pickle forks might not be so bad.. :wink:

♯ I never want to be so scared that I don't do what ♯ I believe is right.
♯ I never want to eat sheep's eyes.
♯ I never want to live in a perpetually cold place.
♯ I never want to date a woman who turns out to be a man (once was too much!).

If it were between the forks and Ludafisk, it could be a more difficult decision than folks might expect. The Lola/Crying Game in the north pole with sheep eye stew scenario doesn't sound very pleasant either

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 05/14/22 11:59 PM
I think gouging one's eyes with hot pickle forks after being on safari would be a little anti-climactic.

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 05/13/22 09:47 AM
A young beautiful gold digging debutante marries a rich retired 90yo General, thinking 1 consummation will do him in.
In the Honeymoon Suite the General throws open the boudoir door wearing nothing but a condom, painter's mask, and ear plugs. He exclaims, "I don't want to hear the screaming and I can't stand the smell of BURNING RUBBER!!!!"smokin

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 05/13/22 08:12 AM
Made peace with the overuse of "it is what it is" starting to sound like a new millennium catch phrase for a not so self-absorbed Popeye.

Now here comes "You do You".
IT SHOULD'T BOTHER ME!!!

I realize most of the time it is meant as encouragement. I'm a big fan of people being themselves, embracing non harmful idiosyncrasies as strengths.

To me it sounds like a lot of people would never leave the house or a thinly veiled version of the sentence that starts with "Go" and ends with "Yourself".

Perhaps I am alone there. Just tryin to do me.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 05/12/22 09:11 AM
Sometimes when I get home I like to pour myself a tall glass of Recipes/Cooking, Home & Garden.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25