Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 03:45 PM
I am trying to adjust to a different way of eating for a trip I am planning.

My structure of diet has always revolved around daylight.

On the beach or on the farm it's always been about getting every last ride until the waves are no longer visible,,or....on a harvest crew it is dawn to dusk until you can't see the crops. It's all very American I'm afraid. I understand the huge breakfast part. Dinner is sociable but never understood the proportions. I know I am incredibly hungry after working or surfing but should not make that manner of eating a habit when not burning the fuel. That is why Americans are so obese.

I'm convinced that even if Tapas til 2AM isn't necessarily a more healthy way (which I think it is)....it will absolutely be better nourishment for the soul!!!!

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 03:25 PM
I wasn't really talking about popularity Crystal. I was talking about JUEVOS!!! Just appreciating those who speak their truth even if not popular...or even if popular but mundane. Arbitrarily combative is a bore too.
If someone were to say I don't like Sam Cooke songs, puppies, sunsets, massages, true love, or trade winds....I would be laughing at their sardonic wit. I HOPE. If I knew them not to have that capacity I guess I would be shaking my head in sadness.

Still trying to condense thoughts about OP in my own demographic. Still thinking Russian Novels not "popular" at this point and time.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 03:10 PM
Arctic Monkeys - Flourescent Adolescent

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 03:06 PM
Wondering if Charles I was accused of being creepy.
I know Sting was. OK I'm going.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 03:01 PM
Okay I'll stop

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 02:58 PM
With A View

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 02:51 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Thu 03/31/22 02:52 PM
Yes

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 02:46 PM
Delightful

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 02:41 PM
Off to Swansgate Shopping Centre to meet Waendel's people

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 02:36 PM
WhoDat? Bollocks!! WoW

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 01:23 PM
considering crossing the pond now

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/31/22 08:10 AM
"Naw"

-Rosa Parks

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 03/19/22 07:28 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Sat 03/19/22 07:31 PM
At a certain age it really is about something else. Crystal, you are always brutally honest even if not popular or PC (which I appreciate so much). I owe you the same. Had to think deep to be honest with myself so I can give an honest answer.

First the trite. I believe whole heartedly in the "eye of the beholder" thing. That's a copout though. Most are aware at least vaguely of certain symmetries and general features that are considered attractive in their own and similar cultures.

When inducting The Rolling Stones into R&R Hall of Fame Pete Townsend said, "Don't grow old gracefully guys.
It wouldn't suit you." LOL! I can identify with this.

"Age is just a number." I call BS!! Say that about your Bank Account and get back to me.

I do concur that wouldn't want to to be any other age because of lessons leaned and whatever if any wisdom gained. I'd just like to be my age with the endurance, stamina, eyesight, muscle tone, hairline, waistline, coordination, reflexes, etc. etc. of my 25yo self!! So here writing. YES I am envious of youth for many reasons including a bigger more attractive pool to swim in. I'll get to my own demographic (what I felt surprised me a little) in another post. I don't have the energy or literary skills to compete with Tolstoy here.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/17/22 07:49 AM

More like an alpha numeric code when asked straightaway
to Hangouts or for Whatsapp because someone "isn't on here much."

Sure...Dial..... U R A 2 L - 4 Q

BEACH!!! waving

OT: Fine. My other fav number is 6.

drinker Hiya Stormy!!!happy

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 03/16/22 08:58 PM
More like an alpha numeric code when asked straightaway
to Hangouts or for Whatsapp because someone "isn't on here much."

Sure...Dial..... U R A 2 L - 4 Q

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 03/12/22 10:11 PM
Don't really rip mattress tags and return DVDs unrewound like I use to.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/10/22 11:47 AM
Not cheap. Just using me like an objectified piece of meat to be thrown to the side after her needs are met.

love It's so HOT!

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 03/10/22 11:39 AM
Sam Cooke songs

Puppy's "Say What?" expressions

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 03/08/22 06:24 PM
Extra Medium

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 02/10/22 08:03 AM
Having lunch ...... with hmmmmm anyone alive or dead??

I choose Alive!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25