Community > Posts By > Beachfarmer

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 04/23/24 01:34 PM
Medium melancholy. Not horribly sad. We just don't have enough time to figure it all out, huh?

Not depressed. Not looking for Prophets. I have sought them out.

I have found it mostly in family, books, and music.

What helps you sustain through hard times?

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 03/25/24 07:26 PM
..not about yourself necessarily, more about someone else that you admire for their original and self-aware thoughts.

My Niece just told me how appreciative she was of my support, but I should have told her that she sucked at Basketball. (She coddled me in that statement for not being honest with her). I was moved.

I am proud she felt secure enough to teach me a thing or two.

Brag about people whom have made you think.

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 03/25/24 04:59 PM
For there is no such great beauty which hath no strangeness in proportion - Francis Bacon

....a quote I have always loved. "Eye of the beholder" is something I always attributed to Shakespeare. I was wrong. I Googled years ago and it was from Margaret Wolfe Hungerford.

I agree with both of them and you, Ronm.

I'm just looking for several different take's.

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 02/23/24 09:35 AM
I had been on 3 dates before that and said, "Forget this! I am just going to hang with The Bros".

It was actually a better time.

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 02/20/24 04:15 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Tue 02/20/24 04:24 PM
Crystal,

Did you ever think that while I was (trying) to gracefully ride my bike past you in Utrecht....while you were asking everyone how they were doing and what they were thinking (depending on the Zodiac)....

.......that Tom4U would be there asking about the weather and Catinidaho would be quietly observing?

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 02/20/24 03:48 PM
Stormy,

Doing that charity work for LNFMS (Lesbian Nuns For the Metric System) in that Conservative Church of England Loyalist, Protestant District..........we sure had our work cut out for us!!!

Crystal, you are probably next.happy

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 02/20/24 03:47 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Tue 02/20/24 03:52 PM
Make up a lie....a story....a fictitious narrative about how you and another community member met.

In fact, I guess, the citizen doesn't have to be real.

I am just going to start (in the first comment) with someone I've known the longest *who is still around*.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 01/20/24 10:04 AM
In person? 17

Beachfarmer's photo
Sat 01/20/24 09:49 AM
Crystal I hope you know how much I respect your opinions! I also respect how quickly you will disregard little boys and Ogres just commenting to get a desired reaction.
Once you disregard people who like to poke....how do your opinions on any "Scientific Method" and the hard to explain vary?

While realizing that often people are asking, "WTF is he saying?" Contact if I am being too abstract. I am used to it.

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 01/14/24 12:51 PM
Edited by Beachfarmer on Sun 01/14/24 12:54 PM
Right Said Fred 1991
Hopefully we've evolved

or not....incredibly sexy song:banana:

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 01/14/24 12:43 PM
Aware of the preposterous nature, just wanting the views

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 01/14/24 12:33 PM
Impetus: Watching some incredibly dynamic actresses in Hollywood Roundtables via youtube.

Things I found in common: Incredible strength and points of view; coupled with a sense of humanity and vulnerability (in all genders and variations).

How do you as a complicated individual define "Sexy'?

Beachfarmer's photo
Sun 11/26/23 04:35 PM

BEACH!!! waving

Hiya Stormyflowerforyou

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 11/24/23 12:35 PM

Wasted grey Poupon?

Everyone is looking for it.

gastroenterologist world. party time. excrement!
(Frat Cheer at Poupon U.)

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 10/10/23 03:48 PM
What is your favorite humor?

Beachfarmer's photo
Mon 10/09/23 02:31 PM
I was wondering about stories of how people have laughed or cried in reaction to stories of their ancestors.

I Freakin KNOW I am not alone!

Mine is from a Guardian Angel Grandmother I never knew who passed away in 1942.

My curiosity is about the abstract emotion that I am sure that I am not alone in.

Just looking for other perspectives to perhaps help me understand my laughter and tears.

Beachfarmer's photo
Fri 09/22/23 02:59 PM
There are choice few whom remember that there was such a thing as "The Golden Era" here.

Artgurl....Sherrie.....You were one of the few that ever made sense of the gold metaphor

Your words were Art without judgement; advice without condescension, help without beholding.

One of the truest and most altruistic persons I have ever had the honor of knowing.

Beachfarmer's photo
Thu 09/07/23 10:50 AM
I really dislike schedules - Adulting, Oh Well.

I am mixed on signs. Instinctive to instinct and a "few" of the hippy dippy ones

The tangible ones sometimes I read the wrong way. SO glad in Europe I took public transportation or had a ride.

...and have not even been to where they drive on the "wrong" side of the road.

Differences? Opinions? Reactions?

Beachfarmer's photo
Wed 09/06/23 09:56 AM
grumble Out Psych 101'd in my own Beatle Rich Abode

Beachfarmer's photo
Tue 09/05/23 11:48 AM

plants can be grown anywhere there is dirt, rocks or sand.:smile:

:heart:

I have never met a phor that I didn't like. It can grow anywhere. I particularly like them when they break through the ice!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25