LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20's photo
Wed 07/29/09 09:30 PM

You forgot butter again

dan. im po. you know what po is? im so poor i can even afford the 2 last letters in the word. ok? i dont have money to squander on such unnecessary luxaries such as butter. im busy making the world spin, ok? grumble

Well then why are you squandering money on bread?

And then, THEN THEN! toasting it?! WHY?! You cant afford heat mofo!

You should be eating nothing but dirt...

..COLD.

im wondering how and why you have a girlfriend while i am still single...

I earn lots of money
grumble

Wed 07/29/09 09:26 PM

You forgot butter again

dan. im po. you know what po is? im so poor i can even afford the 2 last letters in the word. ok? i dont have money to squander on such unnecessary luxaries such as butter. im busy making the world spin, ok? grumble

Well then why are you squandering money on bread?

And then, THEN THEN! toasting it?! WHY?! You cant afford heat mofo!

You should be eating nothing but dirt...

..COLD.

im wondering how and why you have a girlfriend while i am still single...
hahahahaha

Wed 07/29/09 09:21 PM
frustrated I hate that.

Wed 07/29/09 09:20 PM

is there any women that can quit being fake and be serious with me for once

You have to be capable of producing the goods...or all you will get is faking it...

OOOOOOoooooHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh...oh, oh oh oh ..........

bigsmile pitchfork
drool drool drool

Wed 07/29/09 09:15 PM
\

you will need:

2 slices of wheat bread
1 toaster
1 imagination

place slices of bread horizontally in toaster and lower lever.
wait about 45 seconds...
eat toast happy

DELICIOUS!
think :thumbsup:

Wed 07/29/09 09:07 PM

A scammer...

NOR

Was he god.

He was a prophet.

called by some the annointed one... In fulfilment of prophesy.

His advent can not be denied by history. His manifestation is so much greater than that book which has been claimed by constantine.

But then mankind has a tendency to miss events of import...

The one know as the Christ told us he would send a comforter yet most of us missed That one when he arrived...

More than likley because we tend to look for what WE pre-determine that thing to be... instead of by faith letting the event be god-determined.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhuh

Wed 07/29/09 09:05 PM

is there any women that can quit being fake and be serious with me for once
slaphead

Wed 07/29/09 09:03 PM

I'd have to say sad, cause it reminds me of my ex girlfriend.
I second this notion as well.frustrated

Wed 07/29/09 08:59 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Wed 07/29/09 08:59 PM

I might have something to do with the way you are asking these young women who don't know you all that well for that first date.

If all you have done is talk or text it is not likely that a vague invitation to go eat a meal feels really safe. Most women do not want to include alcohol in a first date with a stranger even if food is involved.

I don't know how other younger women feel but setting across the table in a yet un-named eating establish that I might or might not like is not my first choice for a date. How are you going to talk with food in your mouth? FOr women it always puts them in a difficult position to know what to order without overwhelming the gentleman's budget. Getting stuck with the bill; sadley is not rare nowdays.

The solution I would suggest is at least being a little more specific when inviteing a lady for a date. Place, time, and date are at least a minimum. It might be less than spontaneous but it shows genuine interest to ask for a date at least three days in advance and then call the day before to confirm.

If she is a single parent at least five days to find a sitter is definitely going to help your odds at an acceptance.

If you get a "stall" when you offer a specific invitation you have two choices; say "Sorry that is not going to work out" or "Sorry if you would like another day I can call you in a week or you can call me when you have a day free and we can see if we can do it later." This way you are not grilling her about her calendar but you have at shot at finding a compatiable date.
:thumbsup:

Wed 07/29/09 08:51 PM

hell your doing better than me i dont get views or anything hence the reason i stopped coming on here cause ive given up completly
yeah its tough on here, I am trying though.frustrated

Wed 07/29/09 08:47 PM

So in the past 4 weeks or so I have obtained numbers a few numbers from about 3 or 4 girls. The first one, seemed to be playing games with me or something, she didn't remember who I was 3 days later.

I moved on, cause you can't wait forever on a girl. The second girl I was texting for a while. I asked her is she wanted to go for dinner and she said maybe. I told her I would call her later in the day. I did and she didn't answer. Then a few mins later she text me. The convo led to no where. I pretty much gave up cause she wouldn't make actual plans.

So I moved on. The third girl gave me her number. We texted and I asked if she want to get dinner sometime. Then ask her when the best time for her is, she stalls. Then asked her when she work and she claims to work 7 days a week. Its possible, but not probable. I pretty much have given up and am moving on.

Am I doing something wrong? What the hell should I do differently?
I feel your pain bro I feel your pain..... women explode frustrated are explode evil....... haha but just keep trying man, its all we can doo.shades

Wed 07/29/09 08:36 PM

I dont think there is any way for me to respond to each and every one of you. But this is why I love this site. You are all so amazing. Thank you for all the words above me. I tend to forget a lot of things about life, and I guess we all need a reminder sometimes. Everyone around me is so materialistic, I guess thats why I feel the way I do.
it's all good we are all friends here :)

Wed 07/29/09 07:54 PM
just be who you are, and if he can't expect everything that intails than he's not worth it anyway. Be proud of what you do have, it doesn't matter how much money or "stuff" you have it's about WHO you are inside and what you have to offer somebody, nothing to do with money.

Wed 07/29/09 09:18 AM

See? everyone is different...! one gentleman here doesn't like 'clingy' partners.... whereas i on the other hand want them to be clingy. we all have different emotional needs. some men are more independent and don't have the desire or patience to be around their partner 24/7. some guys disappear down to the bar to discuss their concerns with their friends instead of their wives, and visa versa.
exactly, some want the person to actually care for them, and others dont want to get to close because they are scared of let down themselfs.

Wed 07/29/09 07:16 AM
I've had so many girl's like this man. And I always got left in the end. So basicly, if she is not fully with you man, just leave, she is probably going to end up leaving you anyways, and it will hurt badly.

Tue 07/28/09 11:03 PM

Barnes and Noble, Amazon..
I got my copy at the local Barnes and Noble.
alright cool thanks, I think it is interesting. just aware of alot of blah that is on the net. Thanks :)

Tue 07/28/09 11:01 PM

Well the movie goes into alot of things,
a new way to look at life and people in general.
Wayne Dyer is in it, so if your familiar with his teachings...
that is just the trailer. It is a full length film.

Ambition To Meaning - is the title.
yeah but it looks like they are kinda after your money to see the flim. but it is interesting no doubt. but I think that the change obama and some others have in store is not the change we are thinking about. we need to band togeother and get rid of the greed.

It's not about money. There is a website set up and they are asking us where the money should go. It is a group of humanitarians..
The film isn't in theaters, never has been. It is a DVD.
oh well how do u get it then, order it I suppose?.

Tue 07/28/09 10:54 PM

Well the movie goes into alot of things,
a new way to look at life and people in general.
Wayne Dyer is in it, so if your familiar with his teachings...
that is just the trailer. It is a full length film.

Ambition To Meaning - is the title.
yeah but it looks like they are kinda after your money to see the flim. but it is interesting no doubt. but I think that the change obama and some others have in store is not the change we are thinking about. we need to band togeother and get rid of the greed.

Tue 07/28/09 10:45 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Tue 07/28/09 10:49 PM
I am not so sure about global warming thing, but I do believe that the people of this country need to take our country back before its to late. but it is a good video, we need to make a change, but we need to make the right one for sure.

Tue 07/28/09 10:43 PM
sending prayers