LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20's photo
Sun 08/09/09 06:45 PM
yup plenty of good guys, just need to let ur self out of the box, and take a chance for once.

Sun 08/09/09 06:42 PM
single hahasad

Sun 08/09/09 06:38 PM

So it would seem that what women really want, in spite of all the threads by women whining about what a bunch of a holes men are, is a guy who will take them out and show them a good time, smack them around a little bit, father a couple of kids with them, and then leave them for something younger and not all used up??
sounds about right.

Sun 08/09/09 06:34 PM

why does it seem like women walk all over us " nice guys " yet kiss the feet of the " bad guy " ladies anythoughts?

I want a nice guy who is an animal in the bedroom. Is that too much to ask?
is right here hahahaha

Sat 08/08/09 04:41 PM

hey heyflowers

helllooo
how's it goinngg:smile: :wink:

Sat 08/08/09 10:13 AM
cheating is for fake people "FACT".

Sat 08/08/09 10:10 AM

Talk it over with the brother. That's the manly thing to do.
second that notion, that's what Id do.

Sat 08/08/09 10:07 AM
Everything is great and then after a long period of time, they leave for another person.mad

Sat 08/08/09 10:05 AM
single........ c...o...m...e..o...n...l...a...d...y...s.... haha

Sat 08/08/09 10:04 AM

I am seeking an awesome girl, a girl who will like me for me. A girl who know's what she wants in life, and a relationship. A person who is done with game's and wants to take what litte time we have on this earth seriously and go get it. I hope to find a girl that will let me give her the world, and if I can find that, I'll be just fine.

while you're at it see if you can find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow
haha already found that haha.

Sat 08/08/09 10:03 AM

did you get the "it's not you... it's me"??grumble

No I got the 'lets just take things really slow and see if it goes anywhere'
and
"aww your such a great friend to have'
when they start saying the word friend you know its fatal.

friend zone? where ya wanna be? the one night stand zone?

he SAID he wanted to take it slow.. yeah right now your his "friend" thats how we all start out.. slow your *** down, and get to know him as he wants, and it may develop into something.

Wheres the fire?

What you gotta rush off to do?

Life is not a soap opera. Ill give you 5 years, and see you here compaining men dont want to get to know you, and only want you for sex.

It was nice of him to want to KEEP YOU AROUND.
I agree, but then I don't, you can't just wait for people everytime, sure something could come of being a friend, but mostly like it will not, leaving the person hanging on as a friend only to see it become nothing but still a friend would crush the person, specially if the person goes off and finds someone else. I think it's better to be more str8 forward, but I could see how it could work both ways but I just wouldn't do it, I would move on, at least from my experiences.

Sat 08/08/09 10:01 AM

I have been cast to the 'friend zone'!!sad
Stinkin` friend zone....grumble
well no worrys.... how you doin.......bigsmile

Sat 08/08/09 09:54 AM
I am seeking an awesome girl, a girl who will like me for me. A girl who know's what she wants in life, and a relationship. A person who is done with game's and wants to take what litte time we have on this earth seriously and go get it. I hope to find a girl that will let me give her the world, and if I can find that, I'll be just fine.

Sat 08/08/09 09:51 AM
Nice one dude any woman who doesn't like flowers is crazy haha

Sat 08/08/09 09:51 AM
Yeah they don't know what they want, and or how to be true to themselfs about what they want so there def not going to be true to the person they are trying to leave. it's called "fake people".

Sat 08/08/09 09:48 AM
hey heyflowers

Fri 08/07/09 07:25 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Fri 08/07/09 07:26 PM

I'll tell you what I want..I want someone who is not afraid to be their own person,someone funny,sweet,careing,but a bit of the bad boy in him. I want somoene who knows what they want in life and strive for it. Im not a judgemental person I don't judge people by their looks or by how much money they have or make..that's just materialistic..and I can't stand it..there is so much more to people than their looks..it's whats in their hearts that counts. J.M.O.
sign me up haha flowers

flowerforyou drinker
haha hows it going..hahaha but for real ladys there is plenty of good man out there, check us out sheesh

Fri 08/07/09 07:17 PM

I'll tell you what I want..I want someone who is not afraid to be their own person,someone funny,sweet,careing,but a bit of the bad boy in him. I want somoene who knows what they want in life and strive for it. Im not a judgemental person I don't judge people by their looks or by how much money they have or make..that's just materialistic..and I can't stand it..there is so much more to people than their looks..it's whats in their hearts that counts. J.M.O.
sign me up haha flowers

Fri 08/07/09 07:11 PM
yeah ladys I am a good man, where your messages at???? stop viewing me like a fish in a bowl and say whats up haha.:banana:

Fri 08/07/09 09:35 AM
friday.... and nothing to do.....