LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20's photo
Thu 01/19/12 05:40 PM
Everytime I come back to this site it's like a ghost town... is it just me or what?...

Fri 09/11/09 09:11 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Fri 09/11/09 09:11 PM
is there an im thing for mingle or no I didnt think there was.....

Tue 09/08/09 12:18 PM

I know we've had topics on this subject before.. I was just thinking about it due to a recent conversation with a friend of mine..

For me dating too much younger is not good b/c at some point there is nothing in common... But going a little higher can be too young b/c when you start aging, which we all do... how badly would it hurt to be left b/c now you're just too old... noway

yeah id never leave you either haha but yeah sometimes dating younger is bad because they don't know what they want........explode

As long as they know what they're doing, what they want is kind of irrelevant...pitchfork

haha yeah well if they dont know what they want, they dont know what there doing either lol. jk

Tue 09/08/09 11:20 AM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Tue 09/08/09 11:21 AM

I know we've had topics on this subject before.. I was just thinking about it due to a recent conversation with a friend of mine..

For me dating too much younger is not good b/c at some point there is nothing in common... But going a little higher can be too young b/c when you start aging, which we all do... how badly would it hurt to be left b/c now you're just too old... noway

yeah id never leave you either haha but yeah sometimes dating younger is bad because they don't know what they want........explode

Tue 09/08/09 06:49 AM

definitely true

yeah hope you feel better soon... cheers to all the real people out there..

Tue 09/08/09 06:44 AM

Never knew you left

yeah well that is because I dont know who you are???? but nice comment buddy.

Tue 09/08/09 06:43 AM

take time out to think .. i admit its hard to be friends with someone after they do this to you.. i usually just take time out.. no calls no texting no nothing.. who knows maybe then she'll realize what she is missing and give you a call one day.. everything takes time to heal. for myself this is what im doing and it makes me feel better to know that im not hanging on to something that lasted 3 mths.. if he calls me yes i talk to him but other than that he has to make the first move.

yeah I know just lame because she really had to me going in the beginning then back off and just kinda kept making excuses to why she couldnt do this or that so I gave her her space and she still was lame... people like that to me don't know who they are let alone know what they want..

Tue 09/08/09 06:34 AM

wow!!! where have you been??? :wink:

good luck

I have been having a good time with a girl I thought knew what she wanted but didn't and then I got the lets take it slow crap. I barely called her, I never bugged her, she would call me usually, its just all lame.

I see drinks so how does that make you feel?

makes me feel like blah but also makes me realize that some people are just to young for me because I had to grow up so fast and now I think way different than people my age... also makes me feel like some people are just on this site for kicks.

realizations are good, so what do you intend to do about it?

well just keep looking for that girl who knows what she wants? but I am not sure if I should be this girls friend that did this to me, probably not.. but I dunno... and it has hurt me dont get me wrong but the fact that she wore me out so bad that when she finally said I just cant do this, I almost felt nothing, but of course it still hurts because I dont give up.. but yeah.

Tue 09/08/09 06:33 AM

know the feeling just now coming back from the same thing.. oh well.. anyways welcome back flowerforyou

sorry you had to go through that too, people are just not real sometimes, they think they know what they want, but when it actually comes and hits them in the face, they run, because as much as they want it, they dont know what to do with it, they dont know what they want, good luck to you... too flowers

Tue 09/08/09 06:31 AM

good luck

I have been having a good time with a girl I thought knew what she wanted but didn't and then I got the lets take it slow crap. I barely called her, I never bugged her, she would call me usually, its just all lame.

I see drinks so how does that make you feel?

makes me feel like blah but also makes me realize that some people are just to young for me because I had to grow up so fast and now I think way different than people my age... also makes me feel like some people are just on this site for kicks.

Tue 09/08/09 06:30 AM

Oy Vey!!!!

Life is just a *****!!

No really

Just feeling frisky this morning

Hope it works out for ya!!:heart:

yeah it sucks it makes me feel numb, I mean I put a lot into it and then bam bye bye, but can we still be good friends? why? because ur a great guy???!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

but the fact she was kinda stringing me along for this 2 weeks just made it hard to even hurt now that it has ended because she took so much out of me, but I still tryed to believe, because I am not a quiter and I never will be, I can only be 100% real.

but I went all they way up to her and everything and she said all this stuff to me and then hit the brakes...... fake people? or just confused? who knows.

momma mia!!!!!!!!!! non mi piace la ragazzas, who dont know what they want.

Tue 09/08/09 06:14 AM

good luck

Tue 09/08/09 06:13 AM

They played with your head? What more could you ask for? laugh
yeah they did do that too haha, but seriously man wish people could just be real and know what they want.

Tue 09/08/09 06:08 AM
just letting you all know I am back ladys so start messageing me.

I thought I found someone but they played the just can't do it right now card.

played with my head after I did a lot for that person.

Mon 08/10/09 05:43 PM
Good luck man.

Mon 08/10/09 05:40 PM

well he was working, and so was i.
But what s a normal period of time to wait before u know he wont call?
its crazy... I was in a store, and this girl said do I know you from a school I used to go too. And I am like yeah we might I went there, I am like want to hang out sometime, she said sure, and she is like want my number? and I get the number and she doesn't return calls. HAVE no idea whats wrong with people.

Mon 08/10/09 05:29 PM

I just need to vent.Have been seeing this guy.He calls me everyday,but not today and we are suppose to get together tommorrow.Don't tell me that the day isn't over because he always has called me by now.

Yesterday when we spoke we both said that we couldn't wait.So what is up with that? And i know that he is ok because I saw that he was on the site that we met on.I even left him a messenge,which he has yet to read.but sometimes he reads it later or calls me before he has read it.

So what is up with that.? I just don't understand some men and I guess I just never will.

I think that I'm just going to be friends with men on this sites for now on and not expect anything else.

That way won't get hurt again.I'm just so sick of getting hurt and losing ppl that i love. I have a couple of really good girls friends on the site that i can talk to too.

I also have a few very close girlfriends that i have known for years I can always go to these ppl and they will be there for me again as then have in the past when i have lost ppl and I'm not just talking about men.They were there for me when I lost my daughter.If i can get through that then I can get through this.

Just had to vent.
you are asking a Question all of us wish we could answer, sometimes people do weird things. just let it be and see what happens, I feel your pain I totally know what your talking about. People are a bit care free these days when it comes to people feelings, but just don't give up on us, there is still some good guys here. you are more than welcome to talk to me if you ever need something, keep your head up, and don't let anyone ever tell you, your not something special.

Mon 08/10/09 05:23 PM
good luck brother

Sun 08/09/09 06:53 PM

I REFUSEEEEEE to think love cant last...!!!!

I think it definately changes...we evolve as people HOPEFULLY and we change...the trick is in realizing that doesnt mean the LOVE just goes away....it must change with us.....

The man I love at 20 is not going to be the man i love at 40...we've both changed. its natures way....if it really love, then u adapt to lifes changes...if its not love..then u move on...

YESSSSSS..love can lasttttttttttttt..it has to!!! lol
well I think I would always be the same in the way I loved the person I was with, no matter how old I got.

Sun 08/09/09 06:52 PM
all I know is I am ready for a good women, so hit me up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7