LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:42 PM
alright I will check it out thanks

Tue 07/28/09 10:39 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Tue 07/28/09 10:40 PM
prayers are sent my friend. That is awesome news and your welcome.

Tue 07/28/09 10:36 PM
I have some hope for this site we will see.

Tue 07/28/09 10:32 PM

Thank you babe. It just happens. Pfft.

Yea but you girls are so smart and know when your being played or not, and to see someone actually play you or any sweet lady just boils my arse. Not that it changes anything or makes them stop doing it, awww who am I kidding, its just our world today and all of the complaining wont change it at all.
Next time, give me names and numbers. devil
I wont do anything with them, I promise. pitchfork

Um, thanks, but I consider myself majorly stupid when it comes to men. I've been played, lied to, jerked around, mistreated, used, everything but hit, no guy has ever tried to hit me, thank god. The only way I really know how to deal with a man, is NOT to deal with him at all. That's one reason I keep coming back on this site, it's my form of virtual reality. I can interact with men and not get crapped on, at least not in a long-lasting, depressing way. I don't think it matters who you are or what you look like in this world, everyone has been treated badly, it's up to you whether you keep putting up with it or not.
just running into the wrong guys is allflowerforyou

Tue 07/28/09 10:27 PM
single:cry:

Mon 07/27/09 09:56 PM

How about giving them love and attention. Sex is not the only answer to this question. There are many things you can do to make your mate feel good. You can give them flowers or surprise them with some extra special treatment or evening.

Something as simple as drawing a bath (possibly put some rose pedals on top of the water before they see it) for them and putting candles around for light and then washing them while they just relax and soak in the tub. There is nothing wrong with pampering your mate by doing things for them that they would normally do themselves. If you are a guy there is nothing wrong with offering to shave her legs for her and give her a pedicure.

Maybe prepare some chocolate covered fruits or vegetables for them as well as a special candle lit dinner and serve them. Don't expect or ask for anything in return offer these things out of your love for her.

If you already do these things for her on a regular basis then there is always room for expanding or improving on the norm as well. I think you will find that the more you put into a relationship the more rewarding it will be for you as well.

I don't care if people make fun of me for this response or not. I think the best way to make them feel special is to treat them like you love them and they are royalty. Let them know that you love them with all your heart and would do anything to please them.

I think that far too many of us get tied up in our real world lives and neglect what is right in front of us.

100% agree

Mon 07/27/09 09:15 PM
datable of course, have confidence :thumbsup:

Mon 07/27/09 08:48 PM
haha guess so

Mon 07/27/09 08:34 PM

Amore..

armor? like the tin man wore in the wizard of oz?
hahaha noooo love, it's italiano......

yeah i know, i was being weirdsmokin
haha I know :)

Mon 07/27/09 08:28 PM

Amore..

armor? like the tin man wore in the wizard of oz?
hahaha noooo love, it's italiano......

Mon 07/27/09 08:24 PM

I get the feeling some men want to make the move to be romantic quickly because they are afraid of becoming "just a friend".

THATS not true in my case.. I would just probably ditch him all together. laugh

(Now this is a guy in my area, not a long distance friend, I can DO long distance male friends ok.)
well thats good for us then huh haha.

Hope so, cos I chase NO man. :wink: and.. cute. bigsmile
ha well don't have to chase me if I am standing still do you? haha

blushing you flatter me.
awww well thats good for me.bigsmile

Mon 07/27/09 08:21 PM

I get the feeling some men want to make the move to be romantic quickly because they are afraid of becoming "just a friend".

(Now this is a guy in my area, not a long distance friend, I can DO long distance male friends ok.)

Hope so, cos I chase NO man. :wink: and.. cute. bigsmile
ha well don't have to chase me if I am standing still do you? haha

Mon 07/27/09 08:17 PM

Mon 07/27/09 07:59 PM
I think I try and make it pretty clear I am interested so that doesn't happen, so I guess I try and not let the friend zone even pop up.

Mon 07/27/09 07:38 PM
Beautiful.

Mon 07/27/09 07:36 PM
Amore..

Sun 07/26/09 07:21 PM

Thanks for all the comments, I hope I find it too.

Sun 07/26/09 09:43 AM

Welcome

Tammy

Thanks, for the welcome.

Sun 07/26/09 09:27 AM

care to share how you came up with that profile name? and how long it takes you to actually type it error-free? huh
not long haha, it's italiano.

Sun 07/26/09 09:18 AM

Omgosh, I am into someone, but you are areal cutie, you will do well!
well thanks haha, hopefully I will. :)