LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20's photo
Sun 08/02/09 05:27 PM

My date from hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every now and then I will cave in and go on a date, thinking maybe this one will be different. I had one of those brain farts today bigsmile

I had been chatting with this fella online for a few weeks, and one night I was having computer problems. He said its an easy fix, can I call as its easier than typing... sooooooooooooo I let him call.. got my computer fixed and we've talked every day since. (about 3 weeks now) Seemed very nice, kind and sweet. notice i said "seemed"

So we meet at Pizza Hut. I try to pay my half(he wouldnt hear of it) all goes well. I have salad bar and 1 piece of pizza and a bread stick. He seemed a little pissed when he said, " you surely didnt eat my moneys worth". Again, I offered to pay half. he wouldnt hear of it.

He tried to hold my hands after we eat. I pulled away a little, as it kind of shocked me. I wasnt expecting it. Welllllllllllll he came all unglued. Yelling at me in the restaurant. stating, "I have given you 3 weeks of my time, and you cant even hold hands with me??????????????"

Well.. i told him i wasnt going to fight about it in the middle of the restaurant. He said, sooooooo you're ready to go? I said yes, but i need the bathroom first. Hoping he;d just leave... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when I come out he is sitting on the hood of his car smoking a butt. Again, he begins to raise his voice about how disappointed he is in me that i wouldnt even hold his hands. So i said, well be disappointed in me then. And i went to get into my car. He jumped into his car, which i hadnt noticed was running. He slammed it into reverse almost running me and another lady over. Hollers out the window how stupid and ignorant I am,. and throws the box of pizza out his window at me..tears tears tears

This is why I stay singlefrustrated
Well hope ur alright :) but don't let this keep u away from real nice guys :smile:

Sat 08/01/09 12:29 PM

lol melody....howd you escape anyway?

Oh, it was a harrowing experience! scared

I came across this stuff he likes called FlufferNuttter. I set a trap and lured him with that marshmellowy concoction. I dropped the net on him and RAN!

I looked back for one second and he was just smiling and eating that nutty samich all tangled in the net!!!

*whew* I was one of the luck ones! tongue2

haha, How's it going Melody.shades

Sat 08/01/09 12:26 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Sat 08/01/09 12:27 PM
Just chilling waiting on the lady who wants to get to know me haha:smile: thinking about getting some food.

Sat 08/01/09 12:18 PM
yeah but still gotta let your self feel hurt, to get over the hurt, but yeah I understand. Well we are here chating so whats going on with you ladies on this saturday afternoon?

Sat 08/01/09 12:14 PM
well there is some haha, how you ladies doing...shades waving

Sat 08/01/09 12:13 PM
Good Afternoon to you too.

Sat 08/01/09 12:11 PM
same here, where is da ladies at....drool

Sat 08/01/09 12:09 PM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Sat 08/01/09 12:10 PM
welcome or not... profile no longer there....huh

Sat 08/01/09 12:08 PM
wisconsin guy here, hit me up:smile:

Sat 08/01/09 11:54 AM
Yeah I have no idea, why people cheat. The line I always get is they aren't ready for a long term relationship, but I had been dating them a year or more or a little less than a year. It sucks, but just gotta find someone who is real, and has values and looks at themselfs with a higher value than cheating on someone.

Sat 08/01/09 11:44 AM
it's going to be tough for awhile, just try and keep your mind off him. I know it was hard for me when the girl I was with just left and found a new person real fast, but just gotta keep your head up and ull be alrght.

Fri 07/31/09 07:50 PM
Single

Fri 07/31/09 11:38 AM

Your not in a relationship your fu%k bodies that play house.

A relationship is a commitment to the person you love.

My humble opinion.
I second this notion.

one OR nothing.

Fri 07/31/09 11:16 AM
Edited by LeAiTàeRiSpEtTo20 on Fri 07/31/09 11:17 AM
hellodrool waving

Fri 07/31/09 10:48 AM
haha yeah it does, I dont even know where to apply next.

Fri 07/31/09 10:11 AM
yeah well at least you got a job, they are so hard to find.

Fri 07/31/09 10:01 AM
well thats good so how is work going haha .

Fri 07/31/09 09:56 AM
well that sucks well after work we can chat some more ha.

Fri 07/31/09 09:36 AM
yeah thats cool, I havent been there in awhile. And thanks to all the ladies who JUST VIEW ME I like being a picture hahaha jk jk :tongue:

Fri 07/31/09 09:29 AM
yeah same here, just chilling..