Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 04/16/13 11:47 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Tue 04/16/13 11:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I'd love your opinion about a few things. I was having a discussion with a few friends and it made me curious ... I'd love your feedback... let's dish... flowerforyou
(Men, I'd love your feedback on my Wonderful Men post too :wink: )

1. Do you give much thought to your brand? Who you are, how you want to present yourself to a potential new partner.

2. How do you spot a tire-kicker? You know...the guy that just wants to look under your hood but doesn't want to buy the car.

3. Who do you attract more...the kind of men you don't want to date or the kind of men you do want to date?

4. What qualities does your dream man possess?

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 04/16/13 11:40 PM
Hello Amazing Men,

I am curious about some things. I was having a conversation with a few girlfriends and I really need a man's perspective to set the record straight. (don't worry ladies, I have questions for you too under another post).

1. What makes a woman irresistible? If you've just met, what is it about them that has you coming back for more? If you are in a relationship, what can they do to foster that irresistibility that keeps you coming back?

2. When do you feel your most manly/sexy/desired around a woman? What does she do to kill that sense of manliness?

3. What do you really think about people-pleasing women?

4. What are the qualities of your dream woman?

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 01/20/13 06:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYKKNoRcDc

This is a fun Ted Talk done by the Poet Rives. It is worth the 11 minutes.

The middle of the night seems to be my creative time. I guess I need the rest of the world to be quiet.

((((hugs)))) ! How ya been?! It's good to be productive!

(((Hugs))) I'm good ... busy ... Nice to see you flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 11:29 AM

This is really good stuff Gurl !
Great read !
Awesome Philospher/Poets
Thank you for shating it with us

flowerforyou

KiK

I am pleased that you enjoyed it KIK! Thank you for stopping by. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 12:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORYKKNoRcDc

This is a fun Ted Talk done by the Poet Rives. It is worth the 11 minutes.

The middle of the night seems to be my creative time. I guess I need the rest of the world to be quiet.

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 12:44 AM

As the leader of the oompa loompa's the right to Song and Dance when a child does somthing wrong. Further more the right to war with the lollipop guild. (imagine i said that after inhaling a balloon) :P

Oompa Loompas freak me out!

Guessing you didnt like willy wonka and the chocolate factory ? the original not the new one.

You are correct! laugh

That movie gave me nightmares as a kid grumble

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 12:38 AM

Seems to me traditional has more of a success rate then modern and numbers speak loudly. what happened to the wife at home who would greet her husband at the door coming home from work,kiss him and have dinner ready at the table? Rarely happens now.:smile:

A nice notion. I'd like that!

Hey universe!!! Please send me a manwife! smooched

I kid! laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 12:28 AM
Lovely flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 12:23 AM
very evocative! Thank you flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/17/13 12:19 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you!

I've had my share of scammers over the years. They are very easy to spot though. They use similar scripts so if something feels a little deja vu, it probably is.

Keep your heart open beautiful you!

Don't let the bastards win!!! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 01/16/13 11:57 PM
Hello KIK - thank you for stopping by and for the wonderful addition flowerforyou

It is a beautiful collective space that was created here. It is nice to stop back in it from time to time.

You might also like the thread on Hafiz - a 13th century poet. His writing is passionate magic!

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/25332

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 01/13/13 02:25 PM

Hello Art It is me Dragoness, changed my name to add an element to it so now it is a Wood-willow Dragon-draga

I have read through a bit and love it.

Thanks for this, it is very enjoyable.

Well hello beautiful you! :heart:

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 01/13/13 12:10 PM
Perhaps it is time to dust off this old thread so a new audience may enjoy the passionate magic of Hafiz.

Enjoy :heart:

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 01/13/13 11:34 AM
I so love the collective mood here. It feels time to resurrect it to share and collaborate with new friends and long standing loves...

Enjoy! :heart:

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 01/11/13 01:28 AM

Oh, it's so hard to chose which of the many stories I could tell......how about the self-proclaimed pirate who announced that he intended to "board me" ? or did he say he intended to "come aboard" (groan)? Either way,I think I've blocked the memory.

I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune girlfriend but dayum ... That's funny. And sad. noway laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:17 PM

As the leader of the oompa loompa's the right to Song and Dance when a child does somthing wrong. Further more the right to war with the lollipop guild. (imagine i said that after inhaling a balloon) :P

Oompa Loompas freak me out!

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:14 PM
I have not been responsible for knocking any buildings down ... There might have been a little gathering round

Have you ever danced til the break of dawn?

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:12 PM
Oh Sherrie by Journey

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:08 PM
No ... My first car was a yellow Vega hatchback though...but I didn't live in it

Have you ever been "hot for teacher"?

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:03 PM
No

Have you ever built a snowman and put the carrot somewhere other than his nose?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next