Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 05/07/13 02:01 AM
Some people will send a wink or a nudge as a safe way to see if you are interested without risking rejection.

More often, however, the ones who send me winks and nudges are scammers with the same empty profiles.

You get it all with a free website and this one is better than most. I've been inundated with scammers on paid sites too.

Like Dolly Parton said...if you want the rainbow, you've gotta out up with a little rain.

No big deal, it's just part of the package.

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 05/07/13 01:42 AM
Worry not ladies. No mater your size, you can find love. Just remove all the barriers you've put up against it.

Men who aren't typically attracted to larger women have still found themselves attracted to me. Preferences are preferences but they arent the final word in attraction. Yes I have been successful. You can create the love you desire too!

Welcome and best wishes! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 05/06/13 09:50 PM

Is this one of those social experiments to see how many people we can alienate? :tongue:

Will there be prizes? :banana:

laugh :thumbsup:

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 05/06/13 05:36 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 06:40 PM
We attract what we believe we deserve. Choose more for you! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 06:38 PM
I thought I was normal until I found out I wasn't ... sooooo..... probably not ... thank gawd! bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 06:35 PM
oh dear...

Your trust is in you. Trust your awareness to know when something isn't right.

If someone isn't trust worthy .... trust that they will likely betray you and act accordingly.

If someone is a liar ... trust that they will likely lie to you and choose whether you still want to be in a relationship with them.

People are who they are. When they show you ... believe them.

If you place your trust outside of you, you also place your happiness outside of you. And that never works.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 06:30 PM
Good guys finish last. I hope so...

The last to see her face at the end of the day.

The last to kiss her goodnight.

The last first kiss she'll ever have.

The last thought on her mind.

Don't lose hope johnnymac...flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 12:50 PM
Seat flier ... I just follow the energy and see where it goes.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 12:47 PM
Let go of judgment of yourself and others.

What might your life be like if you stopped beating yourself into submission with nonstop judgment? How might others relax and flourish if you created a space of no judgment for them?

Cue music....what a wonderful world it would be...

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:54 AM
47 is old? huh

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/05/13 08:49 AM
It is one of those words that means something different to everyone.

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 05/03/13 04:59 AM

ive always had a huge thing for older women. ive wated to be with oe for a while now. how do i pick up a cougar.? where do i go ?

Does that mean a small thing for younger women? :angel:

Oh bad Artgurl...bad... pitchfork

I will take myself to timeout...haven't slept in 42 hours. It makes me way too sassy! bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 05/03/13 04:54 AM
Two completely different things. I could no more say one is better than the other than say the sun is better than the moon, or that rain is better than sunshine.

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 05/02/13 03:51 PM
No strings? What about ropes, scarves and handcuffs? :tongue:

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 05/02/13 09:43 AM
Edited by ArtGurl on Thu 05/02/13 09:44 AM

You will find them in the Americas ... Anywhere from the Canadian Yukon to the South American Andes. They live in both mountainous regions and deserts.

While they prefer areas with dense underbrush and rocky areas for hunting, they can also live in open areas.

They are territorial and tend to be quite reclusive.

Yeah.....they have been moving in on suburban areas in recent years. Seems they have developed a taste for young meat. :tongue:

:angel:

bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 05/02/13 09:40 AM

The Newlywed Game...I just want to hear the host say making whoopie with a straight face. laugh

Or, the host could update that phrase to a more current translation of, "Tapping dat booty"! :tongue:

But it's not as funny! Why do you have to go and mess with perfection? :tongue: laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 05/02/13 03:07 AM

Awww you sweet softie you.

Who is the lucky lady?

Seeeeeeee?????

Hippieeeeeeeeee

Sorry ladies, the answer is *_no_*.

yet! :wink:

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 05/02/13 12:11 AM
Yes of course. It was a real world relationship not only a cyber one.

In a 2010 study, over 25% of heterosexual couples reported meeting online. That number is higher today. It is more common than you think. It is just another place to meet people.

Distance often makes long term relationships difficult but not impossible.

There are several couples who are married or engaged who met on Mingle.

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/01/13 11:49 PM
The Newlywed Game...I just want to hear the host say making whoopie with a straight face. laugh