Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 05/18/13 02:46 AM
:thumbsup:

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 05/18/13 02:45 AM
As infinite beings we are all vibrations -hence good and evil and everything in between. We choose the frequency we show up and play in. The only real difference between one frequency and another is our judgment of it..the label we assign to it.

I personally think the more fun energies are love, kindness and caring so that is where I play. But if I had children and one was being harmed, you better believe I'd embody a world of whoop ***!

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 05/18/13 02:35 AM
Studies have shown that it takes a man an average of 7 seconds to decide if he wants to approach a woman. It is not much different for women.

So yes, there is some type of attraction but that attraction can be different for different people. For some it is a visual, physical attraction. For some it may be what the person said or that they made you laugh.

I am not typically attracted to classically attractive men by society's standard but there is always some type of attraction that leads me to want to know more...

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:05 PM
5'9" and all legs but alas it was not meant to be.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/12/13 01:03 PM
Is sugar talk code for prostitution mig? :wink:

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/12/13 12:58 PM
Acceptance ... Just the way we are. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/12/13 12:56 PM
I was going to say respect, honour, integrity, intimacy and trust...

....but Goof had me at the walk-in closet! smitten

laugh :tongue:

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 05/12/13 12:49 PM
Shower, water, fruit, rent (unless I get tired of travelling), car, music, ocean, swimming, hot

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 11:18 AM
Ooh La by The Kooks

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 10:23 AM
A group of us from another site moved to JustSayHi (the site had a few names before settling on mingle2).

We made friends and hung out in the forums. Found love...it ended... made friends to last a lifetime.

I've been away for the most part for the past 3 years. I just pop back now and again to say hi to friends old and new.

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:29 AM
Holding a parade without a permit!

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:27 AM
I Love It by Icona Pop (feat. Charli XCX)

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:25 AM
Don't Stop (Color On The Walls) by Foster the People

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:16 AM

can anybody help me to learn how to talk to women

Don't make it a big deal. Don't have an agenda. Be curious ... ask questions to learn about the person you are with.

Keep it light and conversational.

I've been in the interrogations and interviews before and they aren't fun. It isn't fun for the guys either.

I just ask questions to learn more about them. Whether I ever see them again or not doesn't matter.

What made you smile today? What is your biggest dream? Where is your favourite place to be?

All of those questions will tell me more than just surface stuff... it gets to the heart of what is important to them. And that's the person I want to know.

Don't worry ... it is just conversation. :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:09 AM
Whiskey Drinking Woman by Nazareth

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:07 AM
She Talks To Angels by The Black Crowes

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 05/07/13 06:21 AM

All my favorites left here and are now on FB so it wouldnt matter to post them here!!! smokin

I remember the days. flowerforyou
There were so Many Great folks that were on here at that time!!!! We were TRULY a family back then!!!

Yes we were! And we had so much fun! The threads were hopping every night!

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 05/07/13 04:51 AM

All my favorites left here and are now on FB so it wouldnt matter to post them here!!! smokin

I remember the days. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 05/07/13 04:48 AM
flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 05/07/13 04:46 AM

Its amazing wen all u gorgeous Empresses see guys searching for de number one as playas n scammers...in any case u cnt afford to b naive wen on a safari tour..all we want is a real woman I guess I wll keep searching ..peace

No one said that. huh