Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 10/20/13 04:35 AM
Sensual, vivid ... yummy.... flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 10/20/13 04:27 AM
well that's just silly

Maybe you are just attracted to the same type of woman. Who you attract is less about them and more about you. If you keep attracting the same woman in a different body, the pattern lies with you.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 10/20/13 04:22 AM
Like the line in the Collective Soul song Adored implies ... when we aren't looking sometimes they just fall in our way. I love when that happens. I hope someone amazing falls in your way soon! :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 10/11/13 03:49 AM
I wonder what might be possible if we stopped making one another wrong, if we stopped comparing and started appreciating and accepting people as they are. I have met some wonderful, evolved men and some decidedly not 'advanced' women.

What is it that you mean by personal growth and development? Og Mandino, W. Clement Stone, Zig Ziglar, Dale Carnegie, Norman Vincent Peale, Napoleon Hill, Tony Robbins and a million other men have been not only developing themselves but have been providing doorways for others to follow for decades. Men have been taking workshops to better themselves and to develop skills for as long as they have been available.

If you are speaking more specifically of spiritually development, it is true that there is a higher percentage of women that attend workshops than men ... but that doesn't mean that the men aren't reading the books. And it can be quite scary for men when the women they love head off in a different direction. There is this weird superiority thing that happens sometimes when people head off on a path of enlightenment that is anything but inclusive.

Real evolution is allowance not tolerance. Tolerance means that although I judge you, I will be tolerant of your point of view. Allowance means that there is space for both of our points of view without judgment.

We are different. We shouldn't be expected to be the same. I, for one, will not only embrace the differences but celebrate men for the amazing value they add. It does not serve women to emasculate men any more than it serves men to control or oppress women.

flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:55 AM
Woot Woot! Congratulations flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 10/11/13 02:52 AM
Strength in Numbers - The Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omFWGBfVRo4

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 04:05 PM
Yes that is your option too laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:51 PM
No argument! As long as everyone is on the same page no harm, no foul.

I don't choose that for myself but respect everyone choosing what work for them. drinker

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:46 PM

YAR we'll be swabbin' on her poop deck in no time now !
HAR HAR HAR !

drinker

He said Viking not Pirate! rofl

A Viking would say to get your balls out and take what you want. Of course you can't get away with that kind of nonsense these days and actually keep them but such is the price of progress.

So maybe them Vikings were BOOTY pirates too ?
:banana:

Let me check back through my family albums ... ARGH! laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:42 PM
No judgment here. Do what works for you.

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:40 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Thu 09/19/13 03:41 PM

YAR we'll be swabbin' on her poop deck in no time now !
HAR HAR HAR !

drinker

He said Viking not Pirate! rofl

A Viking would say to get your balls out and take what you want. Of course you can't get away with that kind of nonsense these days and actually keep them but such is the price of progress.

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:37 PM
You can if you are both on the same page ... Of course sex releases a ton of bonding chemicals in the brain so it isn't easy to maintain a no attachment thing for long. someone usually gets attached. Just biology.

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:32 PM

Thanks to you for your reply flowerforyou

flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:26 PM

And no KIK .. My dad doesn't have any money

Yeah....I figured it was just me...
ohwell

Noooooooooooooo!!! You stop that! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 03:16 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Thu 09/19/13 03:17 PM
Welcome and I am sorry for your loss.

You can find love again. My mom passed 3 years ago and my dad has more women after him than he knows what to do with and he is in his 70's.

I hope you find all you desire.

And no KIK .. My dad doesn't have any money... Good lord...I cannot imagine the female mayhem that would ensue if he did! laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 09/19/13 02:02 AM
I know what you mean and I have experienced that too. But keep your heart open to the possibilities. You never know when someone wonderful will cross your path.

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 09/18/13 09:53 PM

scared

I know, right?

Seriously!

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 09/18/13 09:41 PM
scared

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 09/18/13 09:11 PM
Over? What is this over you speak of?

Never! I hope!