Community > Posts By > sillyatheart3

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 05:18 PM
I am not asked out! Why because I am so forward, I do the asking... Serious..

I guess Sadie Hawkins Dance in middle school put the edge i needed to ask others out..

I asked my ex to marry me,

the last 3 men i dated i asked them if they wanted to start a relationship..

and well... Now I do all the asking........ always have always will..

people are so shy, and introverted.. they just don't go out and get what they want...

they dream about it, think about doing it, and yet day by day passes and you and that other person misses out... because neither one of you asked each other out..

I am not like that and i hope i never will be...

women this is a new world... stand up and ask these men out.... don't be afraid of rejection...

it took me 3 times to be rejected from a man... when i have asked them out... after that... I learned......... they go through it all the time that is why they stopped asking....

why ask and ask an ask.... a women out if the women is too shy to say yes.. or they say yes and at the last min they break the date because there dress dose not fit, or there hair is all messed up or they feel that the person will not like them.. Fear... fear... fear.... panic attacks flush you thinking it is Anxiety and yet..

it is your so excited with butterfly's in your tummy and sweaty palms.. but because of Doctors telling us there is something wrong with us... we take it as if... it is a sign.... he is a bad man..... omgoodness.... i cant do this......

in the end... you lost the most wonderful man alive all because you did not listen to your mind... but your body pushing you to panic.

women... WOMEN... ASK THESE MEN OUT.. THEY ARE GREAT.......

i never felt so at home in my life on any form..even if you all giggle.. I am still enjoying my self..

Lady's... its Sadie Hawkins day... pretend.. and make a date for tomorrow.....

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 05:06 PM
For get about those women, want to see my home town.... were i grew up...... I so so so miss it...

http://www.redondo.org/default.asp

http://www.hermosabch.org/

Hermosa beach... you can still see my baby home.. punch in Casy car lot... an it is the blue house....

I had the best life ever and the best view of the ocean.. and to see the sun set and the sail boats every morn..

i use to walk 7 blocks and i would be on the beach. I use to ride my bike for 4 hrs strait to Marina Del Ray and go have lunch with my father at work... he built most of those house.... and worked for a lot of movie stars...

Gee my parents were the best.......

http://www.ci.torrance.ca.us/

How I miss this place so very much.....

http://www.palosverdes.com/PVE/

Gee this was fun to go back and see my childhood life...

funny who would of ever thought in a million years i would have ended up in Oklahoma?????

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:55 PM

LOVE that spot in San Pedro, my aunt lives a couple of streets over - GREAT place!

Hmmm what memories there..... it was a stripping time.....Gee what fond memories... Still Miss....

Palous Verties the most, looking over the bay.... I can still see it in my memories... thank God for them... it is all i have left.... of my childhood dreams...

+

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 04:53 PM
I might be from LA but not their.... Redondo Beach/ Hermosa!

But if it was not for my kids college I would never have left..

Oklahoma.......... Maybe just maybe those women are trying to mess with your head...s.......

I use to put on my site.... Hell, Oklahoma, The devials landing, Oklahoma, Pits Oklahoma.. No one even thought twice...

We all know the truth... never put down your city...and well Lax looks like a nice place to live!

If you see my dad down there.. Please tell him i love an miss him.. and come on home..... I'm in Oklahoma.........???????

after 12yrs I'm still lookin for him..... never give up hope.

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:53 PM
Freckles... OMGOODNESS>>>>>> I see them every day...

my daughter.. Redhead... freckles... an the sun this year has brought them out....

my son in law.. Redhead.. freckles... and the sun this year has brought them out....

my grandchild.. Redhead.. freckles... Well ya... REPEAT>>>......

and all the Lady bugs... well... they have spots dose that count....

I live with freckles face people every day......... I think i have spots in my eyes.......

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:47 PM
Were were you 27yrs ago... when i did the same thing and yet... I was not appreciated for anything I did..

well hat's off to you and don't stop just because one dose not or two or three..

Perseverance is the key to a women heart.. she just might not have be a spontaneous women..

most say they want this and yet they hate it...

next time if your still with this chick..

1. don't do anything with out her permission. don't even go to the bathroom she might think your hiding a women in the toilet...

2. check with her before you put on your aftershave for she might feel intimidated and think your going to get the new paper an flirt with the post women... all because you wanted to take a shower and smell good for your lady.

3. make sure before you plan anything, you have the time, date, the second to what time she will be ready to have her spontaneous reaction so you can be surprised by her!

Last result... get rid of her... and Sweep me off my feet and take me away for the rest of my life.....

P.s. no kids allowed.... o dang I'm a lesbian! Umm can you dress up like a women in the bedroom>>>>>>> lol

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:33 PM
Welcome to Saturday night comedian theater where we only bring laughs and giggles.... come on in and sit down, grab the partner next to you and shake there hand..... Now sit down and wait for the fun to start...

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:28 PM
Minden Nevada..... 2000.. packed bags moved to Oklahoma started over....

simple get out of Nevada and you will be happy.. I promise....

P.s. if you see my ex and his girlfriend of 26yrs / 12 yrs of that... Give them a great big kiss.....

I have the house, kids and college..... I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:22 PM
But when your a Mother, Grandmother, Teacher, Pastor and childcare giver, NO one Goes home.......... Well maybe just a few but hey always come back... but at least it is never boring... I get a 14week old on Monday.. that will leave me with my hands filled..

Secret.....Someday I will live in a cave far far away from people just the trees and me and a few leaves....

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:17 PM
Congrats..... I will bake you a cake...... Great job.... NO kids screaming..... you have it made....... WAAAAAAA I need a new job....??? hmmmmmmmmm>>>>

I am so happy for you...... the wind in your hair....listing to the music you want to hear... no words just new surroundings every day...

Gee... that sounds great......... I hope you have a wonderful Monday morning.. and think of us all here......

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:10 PM

How many women have stopped dating men?

3,451,323,090 at this moment!laugh

I did this study on a dating site over 5 yrs ago and it came to be:

20yr old 3 out of 7 are gay

30yr old 50 % =

40yr old 1 out of 10 are gay

but when it came to 50's, 60 women turned gay

60' was 80 % of men turned gay... and only 20% women.. now that is funny......... we converted back......

Well this was a true study in 2005.... on R Plant

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:05 PM

i've stopped :wink:

you can always start again:tongue:

oh good god no - i am so off it right now girl tongue2

i know, i was kiddingflowerforyou

this is public knowledge? surprised blushing

apparently:tongue:

oh my! now if only i could summons up the decency to feel embarrassed rofl

anyone can cut and past what they want to hear! but he truth is this....

Women Rule! Women have baby's that grow up to be MEN...so it is only right that men are mad at us.... because we spank them, disciplined them and sent them to there rooms....

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:01 PM

Did i read this wrong? lol!

Im taken also, thought it was just a general Q about reasons for stopping dating men, and wat we wont tolerate now!

Ok, so im tired! lol!

i just figured that after dan's 'find lisa a job' thread, you saw his true colours!

Ok that was funny..... thread...... my life.... with my ex... see how good it worked.......... i am 5 states away.. with kids.... lol

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:00 PM

I haven't stopped but have slowed down because I'm much more cautious now.

Understand! I went on a date over 3 yrs ago, after that??? no thanks... Control issues got me... EXcuSE me UNLOCK THAT DOOR! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GO PEE... lol

Never be invited into a strangers house! you might not get out! if i ever do that again.. I am bringing a pan to piss in....

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:57 PM

I haven't stopped, per say, just... slowed. Not because of cheating, but because I can't find a man who WORKS for me. I dunno... at the risk of sounding conceited, I'm just not within the 89% of society that tends to be interested in and/or enjoy the same kinds of things. Ya know, that whole "majority" thing. And finding a man who is also in that spot... it's hard.

By the way, hi. I'm back. waving

Welcome back! Hope you stay your so funny in your messages..

I was married for 26yrs..... said enough!

dated 3 more men after being called a "shedevial" I chose it was time to stop! My kids an family come first..

so women friends are kind, considerate, and respectful, it is not always about sex but companionship in the end.

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:50 PM
periodical California utilize

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:27 PM
There are so many women on this site that have stopped dating men for one reason or another, and there are so many women on this site that have never dated men for one reason or another!

If you are a women state in one word... Why?

Cheating!

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:24 PM
Cowboys hate California City Girls!!!... We don't ride soft Horses... we ride stiff surf boards! Hand 10 and don't fall your assss off or your going down!!!!!

P.s. We wax and oil up first!

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 01:58 PM
"If she starts waxing his pubes, I'm outta here."

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 01:51 PM

bulungula

Hit one !!!

We started the Bulungula Lodge (www.bulungula.com) in one of the poorest, most remote villages in South Africa

Ok that got me laughing.... well mine was all in German.... nothing i did would translate... baggage......... you pull it on wheels... took my daughter to do the translations.. Thank goodness for??? college kids