Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 03/31/08 09:00 PM
I use to believe in those words until I saw our rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I have watch our middle class disappear. I have watch my fellow country men justify an unjust war. I listen and heard of the countless brave men and women die for nothing. In the past few years that Bush Jr has been president, the words freedom have become cheap words.

I use to be proud to be American. Now, I can only hope that the next president can fix the damage that Bush Jr has inflicted on the public that turned a blind eye.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:03 PM
Madona?

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:52 PM

All encompassing love :heart: and invisibility at times :smile:

Faviej, have you already mastered your powers??????????
And how did you come up w/ your username??????drinker drinker drinker drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:31 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 03/16/08 01:32 PM
For those that want to fix broken heart, it is admirable, but allow me to ask one question. Is sorrow a bad thing? For me, my sorrow is an integral part of my soul. It is true that I have shed tears for my sorrow but, hope was also born of it. Time has taught me how to breath and accept my sorrow. I know that I do not wish any one sorrow. I know that I will do my best to protect others from sorrow, but I cannot imagine who I would have been without the knowledge and wisdom of living with that sorrow.

Again, I ask, “Is sorrow a bad thing?”

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:23 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:19 PM

be invisible

Interesting. Why would you want to be invisible.

can go anywhere, hear everything, witness all, without being seen. devil

Invisibility is useful power, but very limited to defense tactics. It is nothing more than the ultimate disguise. Are their any other powers that would wish for?

By the way, cool pic.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:10 PM

I think it depends. I think that ultimately, it depends on how long and in depth the communications had been prior to the reject. Ultimately, rejection is never fun.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:08 PM

be invisible

Interesting. Why would you want to be invisible.

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:07 PM
flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 10:05 PM
If you had super powers, what would they be?????????smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:56 PM
Men are not to blame if the is lack of romance in the air. I get so tired of the damsel in distress call. If you want romance in a relationship, then regardless of your gender, it is up to you to help facilitate it. If romance is dead, Ladies, we cannot blame men because we would be as much to blame as they are. I implore women everywhere. Do not wait for Prince Charming for he may or may not exist. If he does exist, he may not be the one for you. Instead, if your heart yearns for romance, be the one to charm your love one. I promise you that you will be more than pleasantly surprise in your mate.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:11 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Fri 03/14/08 09:11 PM

If you masturbate and then have pillow talk with yourself, is that romantic?

<<<<Shakes Head>>>> You have made someone feel unique and special so I guess so! :tongue:

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:07 PM

ok, i realize that im young so dont say anything about that....that being said, i got on myspace a bit ago and i saw my ex wife messaging me, and our relationship didnt turn out good, she cheated, i beat the guy up good(i thought he was my best friend), divorced(she got married to him the day it went thru), i got kicked out the army cause i beat him up(honorable discharge). so now im in a pickle cause i still have bad feelings twards both her and him. what should i do???

Being angry or upset is normal, but the best thing you can do is walk way. Nothing further to say.

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:02 PM
Romance isn't about holding doors and giving roses to a pretty girl. Romance is creating a moment that makes the other person feel special and unique. Romance is sharing a lingering look over the morning coffee. It is about late night walks, dancing without music, cuddling while watching a movie, bringing home spring lilacs, and so on and so on.

Yes, it is still out there, but I never understood why it is assumed that men have to be romantics in the relationship. Women, such as myself, are more than capable of bringing romance to the relationship. I personally enjoy it.

Thus, if romance is lacking in the relationship, then why not simply create some regardless if you are the man or the woman in the relationship. smokin smokin smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:44 PM
I was very much in love with my first sex partner. He thought he loved me. I had hoped that he loved me. He told me that he loved me. Although he did not deceive me, he never truly loved me. We had dated for over 2 years. It took me 3 days after we broke up for me to realize this. I, then, found out how strong I was and am. My heart and pride were badly bruised, but I was thankful that he never broke my heart. It kept ticking and life went on.

blushing blushing blushing

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:15 AM

I agree with Lex -- never notice things like that. Being only 5'0" tall everyone is taller than me. I'd notice the hand holding and think lucky couple.flowerforyou

The only thing I would notice was the hand holding. I would then be only slightly envious, but mostly glad that someone was able to find someone.

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:08 AM
happy happy happy

The inventor of tickle me elmo:smile: :smile: :smile:

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:04 AM
Yes. I do not have one, but I still working up the courage to get one. The bottom line, I have seen one that just shoots ME.:tongue:

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 06:02 AM
Photographer

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:54 AM
If you are talking about cheating on someone without their knowledge, then it is wrong. In a relationship, you need love and trust. By cheating, you are destroying both.

My advice, stay true or do the kind thing and end the relationship.

If you are talking about an open relationship, my answer is that I have never seen it work out even when both parties agreed that they want it. In most cases, one person subconsciously feels threaten by the competition.

My advice, if you do not want to commit, do not have a relationship. smokin smokin smokin

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25