Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:32 PM

I've said it,,,

but it usually meant,,I KNOW your not interested in meohwell :wink:

yep, I know that one too. sometimes they were, but I was just too afraid.

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:23 PM
If it was just looks, that would be simple - atleast for us gals.

Since looks do not matter to some of us, then I would habor a guess that personality does matter laugh :banana: smokin laugh :banana: smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:19 PM

You know if I had to worry about that I would just ask for the ring back and tell them not to let the door hit them in the ass on the way out!!!!!!

ditto!!!!

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:18 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Tue 07/08/08 06:18 PM
Towel heads is a derogatory comment that has used to reference someone of Middle Eastern background. I realize that the joke was made in jest, and towards a violent & terrible group, but I think that as educated group of individuals, we can attack their behavior instead of lowering ourselves to name calling!

For the needless violence to ever end, there must be those that are courageous enough to show compassion to all - including their enemy.

smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:59 PM
Not always. I would say that to someone I was interested in but, that is because I am a chicken sh..............

My advice, if you are interested in her, then simply ask her out. This way, you will not have to guess anymore.

P.S.
It is sooooooooooooo much easier giving advice than taking drinker drinker drinker drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:19 PM
GREAT PIC DD!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker

Suddenly, a song pops into my head. "It's raining men......

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:17 PM

why is finding that special connection so hard to find?

I think that many feel as you do. I think sometimes we want something so badly that it eats away at you.

Let me give you some advice (please feel free to take it or leave it flowerforyou )

Instead of concentrating on finding or making that special connection, simply enjoy meeting new people. There are so many interesting people out there. Most of which will not be that special someone, but may become a great friend in making. Sometimes, what we need most is a friend!

Just some advice.

Take Care & Enjoy the journey of life!drinker drinker drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:53 PM

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:50 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 07/06/08 01:51 PM

All I hear all day now is that we might have the first black president this year,It seems to me that many are going to vote for Obama because he's black, and is as much racism as anything else

You cannot control why another person may or may not vote for McCain or Obama. Instead, of focusing on the fact Obama is Black, let us focus on the issues that face our country and planet.

Diplomacy
Foreign Relations
The rebirth of Global Peace
Health Care
The loss of this country's middle class
Respecting other Nations
Development of a Global Police Force to fight off Terrorism vs useless Military power
Global Support for Space Exploration and Technology

At present, I am on the fence for both McCain & Obama.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 06/22/08 11:07 AM
Goonies
Neverending Story
The King & I
Alien
Aliens
The yearling
the fox and the hound

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:49 AM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 06/22/08 10:50 AM
It isn't necessary to fight to simply clear the air. To clear the air, a couple needs to learn to communicate with one another before it leads to a big blow out.

In addition, just because there is a big fight & great make-up sex afterwards, doesn't always = the air has been cleared between them. Usually what happens, things have been temporary nullified. In most cases, the root cause is still there under the surface because nothing was truly solved.

Good communication is the key!

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:40 PM

it seems to me very ridiculous the idea of an existance without a final ending.
whether a person follows a religious belief or not, is not the biggest issue.
for me is very sad and deplorable to see individuals who think that there is nothing after this life.
individuals who have the delusion to be in peace their whole life because they are not rule for any set of values whatsover.
and they have the idea that after they die their essence will disapear.
if i were to hold such believe it would be easier to grab a gun and blow my brain because if it's true that nothing is going to happen after i die, well why the hell i keep living the miserable life of this world?
whereas i believe that regardless the belief system there have to be something beyond this life and whatever we become or get after this world is based upon our deeds in this world either good or bad.
==================================================
now with regard anthropomorphism I gotta be very naive or stupid, but for me it's very simple. If we were created in God's image and likeness ofcourse we are going to have God's traces in our substance. That is the reason why we are able to relate human feelings to God because feelings and thoughts are part of our soul which is exactly the characteristic that God gave us in order to be in his image and likeness.
Therefore, to me is very silly and naive trying to conceive a God who is absolutely apart from us.

Do not feel sad for those that do not believe in the existence of God and/or afterlife for it makes their life here on Earth that much more precious!

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:30 PM
pop idol

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:27 PM
KICKING A$$ .........................Clarification: KICKING THE BAD GUYS A$$!!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:23 PM

Look on the bright side people...what would you do if you were married and unhappy? Don't anyone realize that being single isn't so bad??
I truly believe that its better to be single then to be with the wrong the person. I love being single!! I guess I am at the point in my life to where I am happy with me and when the time is right, if I want to be with someone, I will!!
Stop being sad and live your life flowerforyou

I know what you mean. I personally love being single besides, I know myself well enough. I know that I do well with my own company but, being with the wrong person causes excess loneliness and sorrow for me!

alexiateigra's photo
Thu 06/19/08 09:20 PM
I allow it wash over me by following the road without destination. Somehow, I always find my way back home. Time has passed. It is no longer my home. I am now stranger to where I grew up and spent my youth. As it washes over me, my emotions are lost within themselves. Soon, I am tired. Tomorrow is a new day. I may have to repeat the process a few times but, I am wise with age. I know it is not forever. Soon the Sun and warmth will find me. I will become warm and fuzzy from within.

smokin smokin smokin

Take Care - Alexia.................

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 05/09/08 08:37 PM
My mother marched to her own drummer. I learned a long time ago to simply accept her for who she was. Beisdes, everyone loved her.

drinker

alexiateigra's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:06 PM

comfort isn't enough to make the relationship work noway need more than that... i just ended a situation by being honest with him and telling him there was just something missing when we were together

i tell him that, he saids it will be different, it never is

It takes 2 to be in relationship. He may not be ready to let go but, if your heart is not in it, then you need to be honest with him. He may not like your decision but, it is not real relationship unless both of you are committed.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:20 PM

lots and lots of $$, a quality yacht and a quality remote island somewhere with electricity and modern plumbling. :heart:
[/quote

on second thought...........................laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:17 PM
Compassioniate, intelligent, and ability to laugh at oneself.drinker

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25