Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 07/16/08 05:57 PM

I'm looking forward to seeing this film as well, the last film "Batman Begins" was not as dark as it could have been, but the scenes with the Tumbler were cool. In this film, the Tumbler does get destroyed sadly.... Did i give something away? i hope not. there's alot about the plot that is hidden that i don't know. I hope they really put some effort into this film, alot of time and money was invested. it is kind of eerie though, seeing the late Heath Ledger play the Joker. Nicholson will always have been known for nailing the role of the Joker perfectly. In fact, he did ask to play the part of the character in the new film, but was then told that he was "too old". There are only a couple other actors that i know of that could do that role and i didn't think that Ledger was one of them, seeing what kind of films that he recently starred in. We'll see...

Jack Nicholoson just played himself. Sorry, but he just comes across as a real a$$. Ledger has the talent but, sometimes his focus wasn't always there. Ultimately, we will see. It would be nice if he is able to get this role just right so, he is remember for more than his death.

alexiateigra's photo
Wed 07/16/08 05:45 PM

im not uptight about my faults....

huh huh huh

the fact that someones undies are in a knot over this pretty much shows why thier on here in the first place and not already hooked up.

And you are here because....................Where you dropped on your head too many times as a child???????? Do you have a condition that blocks the oxygen to your brain??????

What happened to accepting who we are instead of lying about it? I ASKED AN HONEST QUESTION BASED ON MY OBSERVATIONS ON THIS SITE and look at the reaction.

Honesty?????? In all honesty, you came here for the sole purpose to ridicule someone who, for all intended purposes, did nothing to you directly nor intend to harm you in any manner.

Have you no shame? You see nothing wrong with your behavior? Do you completely lack human compassion and understanding? Are completely devoid of the ability to empathize or the very least sympathize for another human being?

The bottom line is that you owe that person an apology.

Your actions were filled with malice and cruel intentions. If anyone has wronged anyone, it is you. You owe your nameless victim an apology.

Those who would be offended are not anyone i would be interested in anyway.

Which is why when you sent me an e-mail in attempt to seek approval for your foul behavior!

Ofcourse, I did not reply and immediately blocked you.

To Destiny, I see your point, but I am not so much as angry as I am protective. He really does owe this person (who ever she/he is) an apology. Since he used a public forum for his dirty work, then his apology should be public as well. Unfortunately, I am relentless, but I assure I am not acting out of anger but, self-righteousness. I have been told that this both a fault and a strength. Thanks. I appreciate your honesty. flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:02 PM
Hey, Destiny. Awesome Pic!flowerforyou smokin

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:01 PM

oh wahhhhhh. get over yourself and move out of moms basement.
... if you cant laugh at yourself for what you are i feel sorry for you.

I sense that this is more an apt description of yourself than anyone here. And maybe, you really should take Destiny's advice............

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:49 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I keep telling myself that in a few years that I will be forty, then I can date men half my age. :banana: :banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:48 PM

My mom, even though she is deceased. She was one terrific lady and the sacrifices she made for her 3 girls.

flowerforyou :cry:

My heart goes out to you. I know what it is like. My mother passed away about 3 years ago!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou brokenheart flowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:45 PM

I like to not sweet talk, so if anyone wants to talk to an honest caring guy, I'm it.
Plus I suck at mushy talk.blushing

Do I see Das Bier in Das userpic????? Das ist sehr Gut.:banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:44 PM

I know what you mean....

Once they start all the sweet talk, I get on the defensive... 'what do they want', etc.

If they would just realize that we would like them for what they really are and not the act, they might get what they want. Or something WE want...

I want a 'real' guy myself.

Thanks, Heather. And don't we all!!!!!

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:41 PM
It a cross between Ghandi and Priss from Bubblegum Crisis

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:38 PM
I love men in Pink. There is just something Jazzy or Sexy about it!drool drool drool

No pink biker shorts or biker shorts in general sad :cry: sad scared scared scared

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:29 PM

I liked Eva up until halfway thru the series, where it got insane weird and i didn't know what the hell was going on anymore. Then again, movies like Dune and Blade runner confuse the hell out of me too, so maybe in depth sci-fi isn't for me lol.

Tho all the women in that series were hot love

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think the point of the series was pointless unless you were a guy!shades

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:27 PM

I loved 300!ohwell

Where you on any type of medication at the time - Just kidding.

Life would be boring if we all liked the same things flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

At the very least, please be honest, it had nothing to do with the fake chest did it??????

LMAOrofl rofl rofl rofl

If it was the chest, you should see george of the jungle w/ brendan fraser. His chest is the best!rofl rofl rofl

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:22 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Mon 07/14/08 06:24 PM
I agree that we all have right to our opinion but, this person did not come here to discuss or give an opinion but, his sole purpose was to ridicule another.

He claimed that he was doing this in the name of justice for another had lied and/or deceived him and others.

When you consider the nature of his allegations and his actions, his actions are the greater evil and do more harm than his unknown victim.

1. He has not been able to provide any proof nor can he. It is in the eye of the beholder.
2. There is no proof of any malice by this unknown person that he alleges has been less than honest.
3. His actions are extremely deliberately cruel.
4. He is abusing this forum to use it for public humiliation.

As part of this network, we all have the social responsibility to protect one another from those that prey on others. Thus, I called his behavior to the carpet.

It is true that he still will not see the harm that his actions have caused but, at least he now knows that there are those of us that will not idly sit by why he plays such mind games.

Just maybe, going forward, he will watch his p&q(s).

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:03 PM

It's hard to let go of hurt feelings. IMO, the OP has issues with one person, specifically. So my question would be, why would you feel the need to target a fairly large portion of the population, no pun intended. Why would you feel the need to warn the rest of the population, of this relatively obscure transgression. Almost everybody puts that they are "[layed]-back" on their profile, and this obviously proves that ain't true! For your own well-being, and the rest of ours, let it go! flowerforyou
Best to you!
Nanglasses

PS: Thanks, Alexia. Nice try! flowerforyou

Thanks. flowerforyou smokin flowerforyou smokin flowerforyou smokin

Take Careflowerforyou

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:51 PM

my picture is on my bio page for all to see. all my faults and assets are there for the looking. no secrets, no lies, no denial about what i am.

maybe dont be so insulting when you start a thread, there are nice ways to voice your opinions, comparing women to a water tower blah blah is offensive

that would depend on the diameter of the person... some water towers are pretty small. lol.

OK AT THIS POINT I DONT CARE IF THEY BAN MY ASS...

YOUR A FVCKING D!CK... WITH YOUR ATTITUDE YOULL NEVER FIND SOMEONE.. GO TO HELL ASSHOLE.. YOU ARE RUDE AND CONTINUE TO INSULT THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.. GROW THE FVCK UP AND MOVE ON.. JUST SO YOU KNOW YOURE THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MAN IVE EVER SEEN AND YOUR ATTITUDE MAKES YOUR DOWNRIGHT FVCKING UGLY

amen !!!

AMEN!!!!!!

alexiateigra's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:44 PM
Did someone say 300?

Yeah, that was a pretty terrible movie but, I don't know anyone who would say that it was great.

Personally, I thought it was funny because it was so bad. The thing that I remember the most about that movie was the animated chest that kept rippling on all the male actors.
What a turn off! I thought to myself, "Only, men would appeciate this. That is the difference between men and women. Men love fake breast & women do not care for fake chests!"smokin smokin smokin

Just a thought that kept floating in my head as I continued to tolerate that movie!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:31 PM

no its becaue i caught them in a lie before i even have a chance to chat with them. thats the part you keep missing.

puleeeeaze. don't waste our time!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:29 PM
The Lion King.

People have actually given me dirty looks when I say that the Lion King is a terrible movie.

I try to explain but, it is on deaf hears.

The Lion King is suppose be about the circle of life but, really is about betrayal and the lust for power. Besides, the worst part is when the evil uncle is killed. There is no remorse for killing him. Granted, he is the bad guy but, all life should hold some meaning.

Whereas, Bambi does a much better job telling the story of the circle of life. Most people fail to understand this.

Oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllll

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:21 PM

guys and gals.. when is it the right time to say i love you? has anybody else had a NEAR perfect stranger that lives completely across the country tell you they love you after instant messaging a handful of times and 2 SHORT phone conversations?? what do you do?? am i totally old fashioned, or does it take time to really get to know someone enough to say that you'll be together forever??

Be honest with them. Let them know that you enjoy spending time with them but, it is a little too soon to be tossing the L word. (I would do that but, only nicer).

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:13 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 07/13/08 04:18 PM

in the case of the persons im thinking about, its in the eye of anyone with eyes. lol.

Proof that you came here to public humiliate another member for no other reason than she was heavier than you expected. Please do all women a favor & be honest in your profile as you seem to except of this poor soul!

A- not comfortable about themselves and therefore

Because of this person weight, you are assuming that they have nothing else to offer a relationship. You are making far too much of this than it really is.

B- TELLS A LIE, or
C- IS IN TOTAL DENIAL.

Do not forget to update your profile!!!!!!!!

THIS WHOLE THREAD was intended as a heads up for those who need to hear it. you know who you are.

It is a shame but, I doubt that you have learned anything about compassion and human understanding.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25