Community > Posts By > alexiateigra

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:03 PM

she lives about 3 hours away from me, she says shes a little nervous...but should'nt she be over it after 4 months...

Noooooooooooooooooo. It depends. You guys were throwing the L word far too soon. Take a step back & just be friends. If you are constantly asking her to meet, she might be feeling a bit pressured. Meeting someone online can be dangerous - especially for a woman.

Society reminds us of those dangers everytime a woman is killed, raped, or missing.

My recommendation is to give her some space.

As I keep saying, just try to be friends.
True true true! It's an evil cycle of...how can you not trust someone whom you love, but how can you truly trust someone you've never met? frown It's a contradiction that's easy to fall into here. flowerforyou

It may come easy for her to feel completely trusting of you online and on the phone...but the fear of horrifying encounters in the media has to linger in her mind or she's a fool. At least you are not dating a fool. flowerforyou

If it's really love, it won't be too much for you to give her the time she needs to come to terms with the messed up situation. Make it clear to her that you will meet her on any terms and under any conditions that make her feel more comfortable about it...and that you won't be offended that she has concerns and fears, but respect them. That will help tremendously. Good luck hon! flowerforyou

No1 has some very good points here. Trust is probably one of the hardest things.

Give time & Good Luck

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:54 PM

Good points (from Alexia), but Rambill........ C'mon man. Are you on acid? You are arguing with a cartoon character! laugh

good point. she misses the fact that im not bashing heavy people, but rather those in denial about it.

You are the one that is missing the point.
You are the one that fails to understand honesty. If a person puts in their bio that they are a few extra pounds big but, are in fact bigger than you expect, then it does not equate to them lying necessarily.
It could very well be that they do not consider themselves fat or at the very least embarrassed about their weight which most women are regardless of their weight.
If something as insignificant as this has you steamed enough to create a post in the hopes of ridiculing the person that you are referring to, then you are lying to us all including yourself that this post is about being honest and honesty.
It is would be different is they said that they were single but, actually were married. That would be dishonest and deceitful. What you are describing is not since it is in the eye of the beholder.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:43 PM

I'm not sure what the message is here? But bombs and women don't go together. The women would be too emotional and blow everything up and blame it on a hot flash.

A hot flash that destroyed an entire city O_O

ahhhh, f%$@, I haven't had one of those yet, but I here they are a doozy............ Now, every time I hear about hot flashes when I talked to my girlfriends, I am going to think of a city going to smoke because of it.

Too funny...................:banana: :banana:

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:41 PM

Mine did! I had every Gundam Wing model kit built and set on a bookshelf. But they got trashed when i moved. Everything was in a million parts, and i was so pissed that i threw them all away =(

Not the Gundam....................I feel your pain, buddy!

But when i get my own place again and have room, i'll build them again! I loved doing those =)

I wish you the best!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:38 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 07/13/08 03:39 PM

These women on here who say they weigh "a few extra pounds"..... and are the same diameter as a small town water tower? hmmmmm.

I hate to tell you this buddy, but it not like you are the cream's meow either.

Maybe, you need to list in your profile ALL of your personality faults so, intelligent women of all body types can stop wasting their time on you.

devil pitchfork devil pitchfork

this from a person who wont post a pic of themselves..... i consider the source and move on.
at least your honest about your weight which is exactly what this is all about.

Having someone describe their weight as accurate as you think is not a Sin!!!!!!!!!

There is plenty of room for interpretation of what is just a few extra pounds & what is more.

If anyone needs to get over it, it is you.

Mabe you should shoot the messanger, eat some more bob bons, and sit on the couch all day while being mad at me , instead of dealing with your weight problem, which you are obviously upset about or we wouldent be having this conversation.

LMAO............
You are so wrong. I am not personally insulted but, angry on the behalf of the poor woman that you came here to ridicule.

I like who I am. I do not fret if I am or am not fat.

My concern is for any other women who would without knowing make your acquaintance. Unlike the shallow individual that you are, most people would care about the personality of those they met versus their physical appearance. Since your lack of physical beauty appears to be equal to lack of inner beauty, I feel that it is wise to warn these ladies. Thus, for the sake of these women, I suggest that you are as honest in your profile as you expect them to be.
laugh rofl laugh

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:29 PM

Mine did! I had every Gundam Wing model kit built and set on a bookshelf. But they got trashed when i moved. Everything was in a million parts, and i was so pissed that i threw them all away =(

Not the Gundam....................I feel your pain, buddy!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:27 PM
Edited by alexiateigra on Sun 07/13/08 03:28 PM

.. ATTENTION ALL WOMEN
Rambill is shallow because he expects you to be honest with him. if this offends you, then dont contact him.

Here this would be better suited for you.

.. ATTENTION ALL WOMEN
Rambill is shallow because he expects you to be model when he makes Mr. Rogers looks good. if this offends you, then dont contact him.

I never said i wouldent date someone who is actually " a few xtra pounds"....as long as they are honest about it. Why is it so terrible that i point out a truth? I never said i was arnold swartz.... what you see is what you get. I expect no less from a potential mate.

The fact that you are sooooo upset about this says differently!!!!

Actions speak louder than words!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:25 PM

These women on here who say they weigh "a few extra pounds"..... and are the same diameter as a small town water tower? hmmmmm.

Maybe, you need to list in your profile ALL of your personality faults so, intelligent women of all body types can stop wasting their time on you.

this from a person who wont post a pic of themselves..... i consider the source and move on.
at least your honest about your weight which is exactly what this is all about.

Having someone describe their weight as accurate as you think is not a Sin!!!!!!!!!

There is plenty of room for interpretation of what is just a few extra pounds & what is more.

If anyone needs to get over it, it is you.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:21 PM

.. ATTENTION ALL WOMEN
Rambill is shallow because he expects you to be honest with him. if this offends you, then dont contact him.

Here this would be better suited for you.

.. ATTENTION ALL WOMEN
Rambill is shallow because he expects you to be model when he makes Mr. Rogers looks good. if this offends you, then dont contact him.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:18 PM
rofl rofl rofl Replay so I can watch those moments when you say in your head WTF over and over and over again.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:14 PM

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:07 PM

Air conditioned bras. I always think about it on hot days when I am at work.
What's your idea Brooke?

That is a Great Idea!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:05 PM

:heart:Have you ever loved someone that you were not in a relationship with?:heart:

Isn't that called a crush which feels like love but, isn't.............................

hmmmm................just a thought.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:00 PM

she lives about 3 hours away from me, she says shes a little nervous...but should'nt she be over it after 4 months...

Noooooooooooooooooo. It depends. You guys were throwing the L word far too soon. Take a step back & just be friends. If you are constantly asking her to meet, she might be feeling a bit pressured. Meeting someone online can be dangerous - especially for a woman.

Society reminds us of those dangers everytime a woman is killed, raped, or missing.

My recommendation is to give her some space.

As I keep saying, just try to be friends.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:51 PM
Hey, that's a great Idea!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:50 PM
She will be in my thoughts & prayers.

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:48 PM

hmm is that a cell block behind you?

Now that you mention it...................Curious minds would like to know!

alexiateigra's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:43 PM

i met this lady about 4 months ago we talk on the phone and email, after about a month we started telling eachother we are in love, every time i talk about meeting her she says it is not a good time to meet...is she just playing me and keeping her options open...any advice...help...

It hard to tell. It is a possibility but, what concerns me the most is the L word so soon. Maybe, you both need take a step back & just focus on getting to know each other and become friends first!smokin

What the rush!huh huh huh

Anyways, Good Luck & Take Care!

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:45 PM

go see journey to the center of the earth he's in that too.laugh laugh laugh laugh

My friend borrowed Goerge of the Jungle............................... tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

alexiateigra's photo
Sat 07/12/08 06:43 PM

:heart: I'd love to be in love:heart:

With Brendan Fraser???????????????rofl rofl rofl

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25