Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 08:19 PM
#1. Check your BlackBerry in bed.

Only time I even look at my phone in bed is to either check to make sure the alarm is turned on, or to see who is calling, only certian people get the pleasure of me answering my phone past 10pm.

#2. Ask for a kiss.

I don't ask, I take, but am very aware in case its a bad moment.

#3. Wear low-rise jeans.

I wear baggy pants, but a belt was made for a reason, and yes, I do know that reason.

#4. Mess with another man’s automobile.

Unless they ask you to come over to help work on thier car.

#5. Send an angry e-mail.

Send an angry email? Only if a five fingered piece of my mind is an attachment. :P

#6. Dismiss a woman who shows any interest in watching baseball with you.

If I met a woman who would want to go to a River Cats game with me, I would propose to her right then and there.

#7. Snoop through her e-mail, closets, or medicine chest.

Don't snoop through my belongings, I will never snoop through yours, so please, give me common respect.

#8. Keep a home-run ball hit by the opposing team.

I never had the chance, but I can't see myself doing that.

#9. Forget an undershirt.

My friends ask me why I have so many plain white under shirts, I ask why they don't have any.

#10. Four words: inner-thigh adductor machine.

I am not the smartest person here, what is this?

#11. Talk politics or religion with new friends.

Eh, I learned to avoid politics all together, and religion only if it is brought up, even then I try to end it soon after it starts.

#12. Talk salary.

Now I don't make much money, but the only time I even mention how much I get paid is when I am with someone who is making a complete jerk of themselves bragging on how much they get paid. (yes I do get paid a bit more than most my age with no college, its why I got into construction)

#13. Have that extra drink.

But but but.... <,< guilty as charged.

#14. DIY plumbing.

Refer to #10- Btw I am a plumber, am I just going blonde?

#15. Leer.

Can't help it, there is nothing wrong with the natural beauty god gave a woman, its the SECOND look that's a sin.

#16. Argue with a cop.

Chris Rock says it best, but its got foul language. If you want to find it, do your own youtube research.

#17. Hang anything - your cellphone, your keys - on your belt.

Guilty as charged, Cellphone, Keys, and Leatherman go there. It may look different, but meh....

#18. Pluck your brows.

That just looks more painful then if I got jumped by a street gang.

#19. Go tanning.

I got enough tan on me as is, cameraphones make me look pale.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:59 PM
in all honesty, how long have you been talking to him? I can't honestly see myself going out with anyone untill I have been talking to them for a while over the phone and internet. Even then, public place, usual after school special rules. I'm too pretty to be hurt. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:56 PM
Coke or Pepsi
Pepsi

Coffee or Tea
Tea

Ginger or MaryAnn
BOTH!

Beach or Lake
Eh... details.

Beer or Wine
Beer

Antonio Banderas or Brad Pitt
ME!!

cat or dog
A cat who thinks she is a dog... wait I already have one.

Beatles or Rolling Stones
Yes.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:49 PM

"this is it?"

Can I get the years of training refunded?

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:48 PM
Dammit, Fear. I was just making some popcorn....lol

Man, I already had the beer cold, the popcorn going and all my hopes of some real entertainment shot down... ah well. Guess its time to go cause a ruckus somewhere.devil

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:44 PM
Depends on the prison <,< :P in all honesty, I got enough family in one (that will go un-named) to know for certian that I will be treated like a king there. On the other hand, my pride is too high, I like knowing I worked and earned everything I have, even my bed and even the food I eat.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:37 PM
so, if a quarter is deadly from the eiffel tower, I wonder how a quarter is from up here....pitchfork

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 05:30 PM

so you don't like the pictures of me and my cat?

I guess I will remove the picture of my coloring...

tears tears tears tears

I try not to show cleavage.

Not like I ever get a response anyway. They don't like my cleavage grumble grumble grumble grumble sad sad sad sad

Wait, guys don't like cleavage?!?! Why do I never get these memo's!?

noway

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 05:07 PM
People suck, buy a dog.

Wisest words I have heard in my life. smokin

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 05:00 PM
I auctually have been doing some thinking, to me at least, when someone claims they are a nice guy. Well I think they are full of it in all honesty. You don't need to tell someone you are a nice guy, people should automatically know you are one. I gave up on trying to prove I was a nice guy. I may have good intentions, but the nice guy who steps aside for his buddy to move in might lose out on something (more than just getting in bed, I am talking about almost all aspects of life.)

The phrase nice guys finish last is true to its fullest, but not because they are pushed aside, but because they step aside. Me personally, life is a game, and I am out to find that grand prize for me. I know it will involve alot of competition and I plan on fighting for my grand prize when I see it.

Either way, thats my opinion, burn me at the steak, agree with me, call me whatever names you want, just please, don't call me late for dinner.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 05:12 AM

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:38 AM

OOHHH! That would be AWESOME! shocked

Too bad Spokane would be the LAST place to get that. grumble
just do what you love the hell with everoneelesdrinker

Yeah, let me just find a band and teach them every song ever made. laugh

Bass Player signing up for this gig.smokin

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:19 AM
Ya know, I really should stop reading up on posts I put in the past. Every time I come to this one, I read the OP just to see what the topic was about and my blood just boils.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:10 AM
:P None taken, I had a feeling that was whats up.

Snarky babe, I am totally with you on that one. I am willing to share, but what I would really like to see happen is a group who has such a wide cover song list they can be the live music for a karaoke bar...

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 04:07 AM
When I used to work as a Mariachi, every one of my regulars refused to call me by name, they all called me Antonio Banderas. That job didn't last long, the guys knew I could play so they got me playing with them, a week later I got booted out of the group when they learned I didn't speak a lick of spanish.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:53 AM
Nope, blue shirt and goatee.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:41 AM
I am the beaner :tongue:

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:25 AM
I am halfway with moofooga on this one, I am a musician trying to get out of the construction scene and really push my love for music. Sadly I am guilty of being drunk as a skunk and wind up in a karaoke bar singing Stayin Alive by the Beegees. Ironically my best friend says its great watching me sing it because my voice is naturally deep... until I get enough liquor in my system and that song starts playing.

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:02 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Sat 07/18/09 03:03 AM
<,< can I just have the PS3 version?:tongue:

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 03:01 AM
UK amigo, your jokes are too great, keep em comin