Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:12 AM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Sun 07/19/09 01:13 AM
Does that mean I just have to take Mr. J out? I mean crap the new one is gone, and I just gotta wait out till the old Mr. J croaks? I mean come on now, Jack is over double my age! /flex

*Edit* I am amazed babe, I have never met a female who auctually knows what they are talking about in a comic book world.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:10 AM
So... I know exactly why I am awake, I am still studying some music for a show in a month, whats your excuse? :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:08 AM

lol i heart you.

surprised

VIVA LA BEANER! flowers

laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou

marry me. my abuelita will not allow me to live in sin with a man. not even on the interwebz of makebelieve. ;p

I would love to, but my girlfriend won't let me, here is a pic of her.sad

wait.. you're dating mirrormirror?

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Bah! he just stole a picture of my woman, I called dibs on Harley a long time ago! :P

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:59 AM

lol i heart you.

surprised

VIVA LA BEANER! flowers

laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou

marry me. my abuelita will not allow me to live in sin with a man. not even on the interwebz of makebelieve. ;p

I would love to, but my girlfriend won't let me, here is a pic of her.sad

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:50 AM

lol i heart you.

surprised

VIVA LA BEANER! flowers

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:44 AM

LOL when i watched wall-e i thought it was a freaking testament to our futures :p

Agreed whole heartedly babe. Now that I let that off my chest...

Where is my friggin pizza tree!!!

laugh laugh laugh

omg i'm old school i guess because i pictured peewee's hotdog tree. :p

I gave up on finding the hot doggy tree when I found out there is a pizza tree somewhere. Only other tree I will never give up on finding is the money tree. :P

isn't that a pyramid scheme run by bernie madoff?

Don't ruin my dreams! There has to be a money tree somewhere. And when I do, big pimpin. smokin drinker biggrin

wait you're gonna pimp out your money tree?

surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

If you found a tree that grew money, wouldn't you wanna make it more pimpin? I mean crap, at least give it a neclace with a spinna on it! :banana:

OMG you're soo fired.

LOL

why don't you just give it platinum roots and stunna shades?

OMG! I was just thinkin that, but I thought that would be going too far. Espically if I wanna drop 22's on it.smokin

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:42 AM

LOL when i watched wall-e i thought it was a freaking testament to our futures :p

laugh laugh laugh

I gave up on finding the hot doggy tree when I found out there is a pizza tree somewhere. Only other tree I will never give up on finding is the money tree. :P

Don't ruin my dreams! There has to be a money tree somewhere. And when I do, big pimpin. smokin drinker biggrin

If you found a tree that grew money, wouldn't you wanna make it more pimpin? I mean crap, at least give it a neclace with a spinna on it! :banana:

If you found a money tree..why would you want to draw attention to it???

Simple, I would be up in the branches with a sniper rifle guarding my pimped money tree.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:38 AM
Auctually I live in the corner of my apartment complex and across the street is a Valero... Life is so good. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:36 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:27 AM

about 6 years ago i dated this guy who had this beautiful black hair down to the small of his back.

needless to say at some points i was pretty sure i was dating his fantastic hair.

blushing blushing blushing

i know.. i'm wrong. i was young!!! huh

but he used to let me fishbone braid it. wow... he was purdy. in a tattoo covered metelhead kinda way. :p

Yeah, I already know what its about, I can't go to a house party without pretty much being forced to sit down and let the ladies have thier way with my hair. I just won't tell them its auctually pretty relaxing when you drank about 12 too many shots. drinks

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:25 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:19 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:18 AM
LAWL, I completley understand what you are saying. I used to be the guy who took WAY too much time and WAY too much care with his hair. Then I became the guy who barley took care of it. I think I have found a nice middle ground. It does look nice, but at the same time, I keep it to the point of "I'm a guy, this is as good as it gets for now"

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:12 AM
Honestly, I am too laid back. I really do appreciate it when a lady takes the time to look good, and if I am going out, even as friends, I have to at least try to match her. Sadly, my being a guy with long hair, I only get to pull it back, or let it down. Eh, one day ill take a pic of me having my hair gelled down rockin the jesus look.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:11 AM

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 12:02 AM

Nah...my daughter texted me from the living room, I was in my bedroom, and asked me to come out she had something to show me......oh and Mom?? Can you bring out the box of tissues on your way, I have a runny nose.frustrated

Now if your daughter can get you to drive a half hour just to give her the remote which is literally inches from her reach when she is lying down, I will accept defeat. smokin

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:57 PM
I think I got this laziness beat, it all came up from a drunken adventure/dare from two buddies of mine. I will do my best to write it out as the conversation went from phone to the apartment I was living in at the time. (I am leaving names out, just because I feel like it :P)

"Hey buddy, quick question, the Giants game is going to come on in about an hour, wanna cruise on over and check it out with me and two other buddies of mine?"

"Sure, I'm on my way, should I bring anything?"

"Yes, bring a 24 pack of beer over and I will give you cash when you roll on through"

(enter poor shmuck of a friend who had no clue this was all a setup)

"Hey I brought the beer, should I put it in the fridge"

"Yeah, but before you get there, since you are closer, I dropped the remote and its too far to reach unless I get up, can you and it to me please?"

And yes, it worked, put a bunch of 20-22 year old guys together bored in one room. You will never believe the schemes we can come up with!

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:48 PM
It's auctually kind of interesting. I have been going to the same church for about 18 years, and ever since I realized my previous relationship was going nowhere, I prayed to god to show me the woman I will be spending the rest of my life with almost daily. Each day I strive to be the god fearing man I want to be, but I will be honest, it doesn't.... it rarely turns out the way I want it to.

I figure I will keep doing my thing and try to be faithful to gods word and one day he will bring that someone to me. (it can't hurt to put myself out there though can it? :wink:)

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 11:25 PM
Quick! take these led shoes and head to the thin ice over there to put them on!

Rasmus916's photo
Sat 07/18/09 08:37 PM
and there is nothing weird about that! :banana:

not at all... unless midgets are involves <,< then I might hafta join in. rofl