Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 01:21 AM
But, but, but... someone finally beat me at my own game!brokenheart sad :cry:

I say I just get it over with an start professing my love for you, but thats just me.flowers

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 01:12 AM

I know, justaguy... I know. laugh

A Message To You Rudy

Dead Milkmen?

Punk Rock Girl

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes?

LADY!

King Missile?

(In another forum my Screen Name is PunkRockMom)

Take Stuff From Work...

Misfits?

(Snarky I have a feeling both you and I can be going at this for hours on end, but I think I have a couple obscure ones that might throw you for a loop)

American Psycho!

Misfits are easy so I'll give you an easy one:

The Clash

(Maybe... I'm ALWAYS about new music!)

REALLY?! I know you were pullin that punch because I took it easy on you, but really?

Rock the Casbah!

Alright, here is one of my secret ones...

The O.C. Supertones?

OMFG THE SUPERTONES?????

I haven't heard them in YEARS!!! Not since I stopped listening to Christian music.

Damn... OK Little Man was a good one.

If we're going THERE, how about Scarecrow and Tin Men?

tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

Someone auctually know's more obscure bands than I do?! Snarky I don't know wether to walk away with my head in defeat, or just profess my love for you right here and now!

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 01:00 AM

I know, justaguy... I know. laugh

A Message To You Rudy

Dead Milkmen?

Punk Rock Girl

LADY!

King Missile?

Take Stuff From Work...

Misfits?

(Snarky I have a feeling both you and I can be going at this for hours on end, but I think I have a couple obscure ones that might throw you for a loop)

American Psycho!

Misfits are easy so I'll give you an easy one:

The Clash

(Maybe... I'm ALWAYS about new music!)

REALLY?! I know you were pullin that punch because I took it easy on you, but really?

Rock the Casbah!

Alright, here is one of my secret ones...

The O.C. Supertones?

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:53 AM

A Message To You Rudy

Dead Milkmen?

Punk Rock Girl

LADY!

King Missile?

Take Stuff From Work...

Misfits?

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:39 AM

* has no clue and quietly leaves the room *

Snarky trying to make me fall in love with her amigo.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:38 AM

A Message To You Rudy

Dead Milkmen?

Punk Rock Girl

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:30 AM

Turbonegro?

High on the Crime...

The Specials?

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:25 AM
Wow! someone else who knows about the Squirrel Nut Zippers! Snarky babe, stop before I turn to a schoolgirl and run away squealing.embarassed

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:03 AM
Snarky babe, I honestly thought it was a new song, never knew it was "that" song. So, I vote this friday, you and I go to a keroke night so I can hear you sing that, and I get drunk enough to sing my one hit wonder.

Either that or I see if I can expand my drunken songlist. I am thinking Paradise City by GNR is going to have to be the next drunken adventure. You in?

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:59 PM
Thank you snarky, now I have to go away from mingle2 to see if I just forget what this song is, or if I have finally found of a song I dont know of. Who sings this btw?

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:45 PM
Hockeyfan, my prayers do go out for your nephew as I have also made a post on this forum with more prayers for you. I do honestly hope everything goes okay.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:38 PM
My friends tell me I am completley off key, untill I hit my money number on shots of Bacardi 151, then I can sing an EPIC version of Stayin Alive by The BeeGees on a karaoke night. I will NOT believe it untill it is on camera though. IMHO my voice is WAY too deep for that song.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:19 PM
Honestly, one day I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't stand to see myself so bad I punched the mirror, shattered it, and put a hole in the wall of that apartment. No court, I was never really caught, even though I believe I deserved to.

I have only heard or seen of those situtations happening in movies and such. But when I realized I was only a few steps from flushing my music away, and was so close to the point of no return. I just couldn't stand even looking at myself in the mirror. I threw away needles, herb, and any other things you could think of. A friend even tried to pick a fight with me for throwing away a rather LARGE amount of drugs and destroying it so nobody was able to get there hands on it.

So, in a way, I did it for myself, I kept onto it for pride ya know?

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:08 PM
Honestly, I couldn't finish it, my drinking for the night has ensued and just that first 4 sentances out of her mouth made me want to throw my speakers away.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:53 PM

you look marvelous:smile:

pffft you just wanna get your hands on my bouffant wig. ;p

And yes, I dig your real hair, but the wig is a very nice touch. :P

hell i thought it was sexy. :P

Damn you mindreader! :tongue:

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:50 PM
I dont know if its late or not, but happy birthday!

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:49 PM
First and foremost, hockeyfan8, your nephew is in my prayers.

Also I would like to mention a friend of mine, I recently found out he got in a BAD motorcycle accident. The doctors said he wouldn't make it, but he is still fighting his way out of it and is amazing the doctors by the day. His entire left side of his body was crushed. Please pray for my friend for more recovery.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:45 PM

you look marvelous:smile:

pffft you just wanna get your hands on my bouffant wig. ;p

And yes, I dig your real hair, but the wig is a very nice touch. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:44 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/27/09 09:46 PM
Last Friday was my official 8 years of being clean (mostly)!

8 LONG Years of no drugs at all. My only two poisons are cigarettes and alcohol!

I would go into the list but believe me, it is a long one, and these 8 years have been the hardest of my life. For anyone else thinking of quitting, take it from expierence, that trip is hard, but awe man it is so worth it. My wallet even made a guest appearence and graced me with some money to celebrate at a buddies bbq to bring a 12 pack to!

*edit* the mostly part is simply that I do smoke cigarettes and drink beer. XD

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:15 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/27/09 09:26 PM
Bobby babe, like I have told ya before, I got love for ya. :P

Only MAJOR issue is that you said you like Ford, with that knowlege in mind, it can never be between us two. One day, I will have to take you to a McDonalds drive through so we can share a $1 Burger before hitting a bar and have a drinking contest though.drinks

*edit* oh yes and completley datable!