Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:43 AM
Get a pic of you smiling and well, honestly, I find nothing wrong with the profile babe.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:32 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINX!!

Now don't forget, the best birthday is the one where you get so drunk you can't remember if it was good OR bad! (just in case its bad XD)

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:41 PM

So you don't look like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Harrison Ford or George Clooney.

So you really aren't all that much of a " nice " guy, but you can be a GOOD guy.

This is the thread for those of us who are kinda...non handsome...only nice occasionally...but are actually the GOOD men that all the women seem to be looking for.

Bring it on, gents.

Let's show the ladies that there are some really good men out here, if the ladies would just stop looking for the ' drool factor '.

:tongue:

Well, looks wise, the few pictures I have of me according to an online friend of mine tells me those pictures are doing ALOT of work for me. XD so I guess I fit the first requirement.

The rest of it, well, you will have to read the profile to understand I am not really the good guy, or sometimes even that nice guy the ladies are lookin for.

but I'm in a band smokin

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/20/09 11:25 PM
lawl, the post was mostly just a silly joke. But yes, I am out of work, being a bachelor living with a roomate = no food in the fridge... ever. Its all good though, I still know how to feed myself, and I still do. Parents live WAY too far for me to just cruise on over for food, its mostly just me and my roomate fending for ourselves. XD

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:50 AM
Honestly, with my job, I can just see flowers being delivered while I am helping tie a major building's plumbing into the city's main waste line. Tell ya what, a simple card goes a whole lot longer of a way than flowers do IMHO.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:46 AM
my personal favorite is when you first join the site, click on mutual match, and you get 2 matches.... over a month later... not a single match. -.- I swear, my computer told this website something about me that even I don't know.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:33 PM

Gawd, being single is GREAT...

sad sad sad sad sad sad

I miss living with my mom!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Hummmmmmmmmmmm sooooooooo that is why my son miss me heheh it's the cooking he misses not me and well the fact I cleaned up after wards and no rent to pay shshsh ohhhhhhhhhhh how sweet that mine has moved out for the umtenth time lmao shshshsh Now I can relax and enjoy a nice quiet house. And there is actually food in the refrigerant when I go in there to fix me something bigsmile but........still gotta love them.........love

LAWL sorry txsgal, you found our secret. Rent, I don't mind paying honestly. And its not really the laziness part on the empty fridge, its 2 months out of work and STILL fighting unemployment for at least enough money to pay bills AND buy food with.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:24 PM

man i can get to preachy on vehicle stuff. sorry. rant

Every group needs a car guy vortec, I personally nominate you to be Mingle2's new car guy! :banana:

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:21 PM

wow, a thread with very mature answers

i`ll leave before i ruin it

PAH! put your two cents in amigo, I was going to put one serious one and then one more light hearted one in!

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:19 PM
Honestly the wham bam ty ma'am attack seems legit, but me personally, I don't like having my time wasted, and I don't want to waste another persons time. Which is why I only look long term. It's a little compromise I made with myself a long time ago.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:17 PM
I will tell you the same thing a preacher told me back when I used to live in texas amigo.

There is nothing wrong with admiring the natural beauty god gave a woman, its the SECOND look that's a sin.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:10 AM
Gawd, being single is GREAT...

sad sad sad sad sad sad

I miss living with my mom!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:57 AM
Yes scotty, the monkey might need to be pulled into action.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:44 AM

rasmus: flowerforyou

embarassed blushing TY both of you!

you know that show...what not to wear? i so want them to pick me....LOL

BAH! I say you and bobby there just sit down and have a girls night out, you both might be able to teach each other somethin!

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:35 AM
Agreed, he did take the Joker and make that role his, but I did some research on the new movie, and I am even more pissed than when I found out dude died.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:33 AM
nvkikigirl and Rockmybobbysocks, you two are my heroes. :)

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:27 AM
In all honesty, at least IMHO, if a girl can work with what god gave her, it is FAR more attractive than the woman who wants to try to look like something else. I dunno, that's just me.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:23 AM
Man I almost want to jump in on this thread to see if I can get some advice on my car. Its a 1972 VW Squareback (Type 3) Engine has been rebuilt but alot of cosmetic work needs to be done, along with a bunch of stuff in the car I honestly have no clue what it is for.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:20 AM

...makes me wonder if you're trying to turn us all into hoodrats...

Whats wrong with bein raised in the hood? <,<

please. i was raised in the hood.

but i don't look like a hoodrat.

there's a difference.

grumble

laugh gawd, I almost gave up on this site untill tonight.

Rasmus916's photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:16 AM
...makes me wonder if you're trying to turn us all into hoodrats...

Whats wrong with bein raised in the hood? <,<