Community > Posts By > Rasmus916

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:01 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/27/09 09:05 PM
LAWL bobby babe, you know I got love for ya. :wink:

Only problem I have found in life is that almost everyone I know mistakes my blunt honesty for anger. My ex even mistook it too many times until I came home angry one night. :tongue:

Since then, while we were together, she was the only one who was truly able to tell, even in my writing when I was truly angry, and when I was just being honest. I dunno, I quit trying to sugarcoat everything I say.

Call me an angry jerk, call me a drunk, shoot, call me an angry christian if you want, just please, don't call me late for dinner. (I've always wanted to use that pun and have it fit in what I was saying :tongue: )

*edit* oh yeah about me sounding angry on the second paragraph, well, go through the crap I have gone through with people literally laughing at my preacher while he was preaching during a Sunday sermon, and then calling me an idiot for believing in god. I dunno, I am not going to try to push that subject on the rate my profile thread, I'll save that for the christian thread.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:51 PM
Thank you very much, both of you!

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:49 PM
Edited by Rasmus916 on Mon 07/27/09 08:50 PM
*edit* double post, oops

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:49 PM
Krupa, I do agree, Snarky being a trekkie gets two SHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIING's now. :P

But honestly, I am suprised nobody has mentioned it, but I personally would like to see a real battle of the spartans, not just 300 or the older movie, but the REAL battle of the spartans.

After that, I would like to appear behind hitler as he was rising to power, just so I could suckapunch him in the head one good time, before having the holodeck create an auctual batman episode where the holodeck uses information from the old comic books to create an origional episode, where I work alongside Mr. J and Harley Quinn trying to take out the caped crusader. (Yes I am a gaming comic book nerd )

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:35 PM
First and foremost, lets see who read the message. I am honestly not looking for a scale between 1-10, I am looking to see what is bad about my profile, what is good about my profile, and what is "meh" about my profile. I did put a new pic up, I am amazed I ended up looking so evil in it. :P

Either way, all comments are more than welcome, bad, good, ugly, it don't matter to me. All I ask is for straight honesty please.

Rasmus916's photo
Mon 07/27/09 04:31 AM
Snarky babe, I always did love the profile, and about posting a mature pic. I think that one, or the one with your tounge out fits perfectly. :P

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:26 AM
I remember growing up in a poor neighborhood and my grandfather teaching me Othello. Easy to learn, the game can get more complicated than chess at times, depending on who you take on.

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:00 AM

She absolutely positively has to be able to make a really good sandwich.

Motowndowntown amigo, you and I have to be related, I don't know anyone else who can respect a good sammich as much as I do.

Rasmus916's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:33 AM
Honestly, I was the school drug addict/alcoholic/brawler. devil smokin pitchfork

When I first got to high school, my older brother was picked on ALOT because he chose men over women. Well, me being the one who wouldn't stand for that under ANY circumstance, I jumped in to protect him. Next week the same guy came with two of his buddies, week after they got all their friends to bully me around because the first two attempts failed. I got kinda popular after that because I was a freshman taking on seniors in a good ol fashioned fistfight.

Problem is, most of them "claim" they grew up in a bad neighborhood of the ghetto, but Sacramento isn't ghetto, grow up where I did, and you realize how much people are full of themselves under that light.

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/22/09 06:01 PM
Honestly, only thing I remember was coming home and finding her and my best friend doin the nasty in my bed. I almost flipped up untill one of his buddies dragged me outside and wouldn't let me go untill they both were gone. I haven't talked to either of them since.

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/22/09 05:47 PM

Ummmmm

All Television is fake....

LIES! ALL television is real! I mean come on now, look at Jerry Springer, next thing you are going to tell me is that that is fake!

*curls into the fetal position in a corner sucking his thumb*

Rasmus916's photo
Wed 07/22/09 02:13 PM
It obviously depends on the situtation, but, generally I would trust a buddy if they asked me to. With the fair warning of "you try to screw me, I'm outta here." I always was taught to earn respect, you must give it first, to earn trust, you must give it first.

Some of my best buddies who I have been through thick and thin with started with me trusting them blindly.

Don't get me wrong, I have been burned MANY times over by trusting people, but the few times it did go to my advantage, well, I couldn't trade that friendship for the world.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 08:40 AM

hee. You know, with your looks youd do well in South Florida.. for sure.

blushing thank you earthy

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:30 AM

this is getting really old you guys. im very salty and very crunchy.

the best way to enjoy me would be with a glass of mountain dew and a pair of headphones. that way you wont have to hear me screaming in pain as you eat me.

Well amigo, we got a small problem. I dont like Mountian Dew, but lemonade will have to suffice. Also, hearing chex mix scream in pain as I eat it sounds kinda fun...

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:26 AM
LAWL earthy, I can honestly say I never auctually did get laid when I was out there. Please don't get me wrong, I wanted to, I am a guy. But well, live in a 4 bedroom house with 5 guys, and you being the guy stuck in the living room. "Snoo-snoo" no longer becomes an option. XD

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:24 AM
Ephiany, I say the same prayer almost every night, but from what I have learned. I need to focus more on being more like God and when God's time is right, he will give me the woman of my dreams.

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:22 AM
Well, I was hanging out with a buddy of mine, and we auctually got into a really nice conversation about general faith and the bible. Some ladies overheard us and got interested too since they were women of faith and as I quietly sat back and listened to the conversation and spoke my two cents, this forum auctually came to mind and then something dawned on me.

My buddy was in fact SO well versed in the bible that the two women seemed very intimidated by my buddy. Now I am not saying that I am well versed in the bible, I try to learn God's word to the best of my ability, but me reading something and memorizing it has always been a major issue for me to work on.

I was doing some thinking and for me at least, it seems better to get into the good deep conversations about our faith as we get to know the person and get to know them before we scare the other person away ya know?

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:14 AM
So, as I live in the area I live in now, guys my age outnumber the women by alot, (I honestly forget the number, never really cared to know how hard I gotta work.)

But when I lived in a nice little town in texas, the women auctually outnumbered the men by about the same ratio.

Well the funny thing I noticed is that where I live now, its almost like I "need" to learn how to be a pimp, which I am not, just to get a woman's attention. When I lived in texas, I didn't even need to try! All I had to do was make sure I was wearing clean underwear and I almost always had at least a conversation buddy at the local cafe.

Is it just me, or does it sound like I need to relocate?

Now please don't get me wrong, I am not trying to complain, just found it odd. I am also not trying to simply get in a woman's pants, the whole "wham bam ty ma'am" approach is for the guys who live in my area that do like that approach. The type of woman I am lookin for is so rare it seems that I can't afford for a "wham bam ty ma'am."

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:48 AM
Well, I can fix the crunchy snacks part, but the coffe filter...

Rasmus916's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:46 AM
All Summer Long BTS

OR

Welcome 2 the party BTS