Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:59 AM
I can only speak for myself, why have only the icing when you can have the whole cake, sex without connection only leaves you empty and I agree it's kind of yucky, go get a hooker if that is what you are looking for.

miko1960's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:44 AM
A question for the ladies how much importance is a mans weight, I ask because over the years like a lot of men my age I have added on quite a few extra pounds (I do exercise however and attempting to take the weight off).

I have noticed with woman they are lees judgmental about physical appearance then men are, I actually receive compliments even though to me I am not as attractive with the extra pounds, most compliments are in the area of the way I dress, I am a very neat person and take pride in that one of my female coworkers once stated a woman can be attracted to a man simply by the way the man carries himself his manner of dress and most importantly smell,I use quite a few men's products.
I always assumed women went more for the athletic looking males, which I use to be in that category,

I admit to being self conscious about my weight since most of my life I had an athletic body, however I still seem to be attracting not only women but some very attractive and fit ones, I was in a university yesterday which was work related and I was hit on by a very attractive professor about 13 years younger and in really great shape.
I have noticed a lot of attractive women with much less attractive men is this more of an ego thing with women to date men less attractive then themselves, oh by the way my ex was a former model, (not bragging only making a point), but I was also a bit above average in the looks department, my ex once told me a woman does not like it when her man thinks he is more pretty then herself, I admit I was a bit conceited in my younger days, just couldn't pass a mirror without looking in it, lol

miko1960's photo
Sun 06/23/13 02:38 AM
I have never been married, in my 50's now, and yeah I was that guy with the attractive woman on my arm that my married friends envied, funny thing though and I have heard this from both men and women that I was lucky to have never having to experience all the stress of marriage and kids, we all make lifestyle choices, not that there were never any opportunities for marriage, I had many, was considered a real catch in my younger days, by the way single in your 30's is not creepy, still plenty of time to marry.

Then there is the old saying about finding love and loss, this was my case, because of my own stupidity I lost the one woman that I loved, my soul mate, maybe some of us are only capable of love only once in a lifetime.

miko1960's photo
Mon 05/27/13 11:40 AM
Cheating is just plain morally wrong, no matter what the circumstances, if you want a new relationship leave your partner first, being cheated on is one of the worse things you can do to someone that trust you.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/19/13 07:01 PM
At 14 the girl was 17, hey it was the 70's

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/19/13 05:04 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Fri 04/19/13 05:05 PM
Men want or should I say desire 2 basic things, food and sex, I think most women have this figured out already, give your man plenty of the 2 and us men will probably do or give you anything you want, were to busy being giddy from all the sex and food to care.
:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:40 AM
morning breath

miko1960's photo
Sun 04/14/13 01:25 PM
Hey I know im perfect, and you know how I know, cause my mommy told me so, and mommy never lied.
:angel: :angel:

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 07:37 PM
The ex and I were going on one of our usual dates, then somehow we ended up in New O'leans, man did we have a blast.

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 06:30 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Sat 04/13/13 06:31 PM
Fly by the seat of my pants, dates are usualy a lot more enjoyable when things are spontaneous, first dates however I would plan out you know keep it simple, more like a meet and greet, since I am a big Starbucks fan, I have had a lot of first dates at my local one, if we seem to hit it off then I already have everything in place for continuing our date.

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 06:21 PM
In my younger days and even now I have never had a problem finding women to date, my best advice to you is just be yourself, has always worked for me, true I wasn't every womans cup of tea, but hey rejection is part of life.

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 06:17 PM
Just updated my profile,tell me what you think, be truthful I just cut and paste my profile from Christian Mingle, my membership is running out there, had some really great feedback on there, tell me what you think, thought I would try an original concept, by telling the complete truth about myself.

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 05:48 PM
Awwwww your mean, you ate all the cookiesrant

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 05:40 PM
Yeah I have passion......Passion for cookies, yum yum give me some
:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 01:31 PM
wolfchic I agree completly, if the rest of us would just take a page from the bible, where it says come as you are the world would be a much better place, one don't have to be a Christion even to just except people as they are with all of their warts and blimishes.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 12:47 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Sat 04/13/13 12:47 PM
Mystery always works with us guys kind like to work for it, I don't want to know everything up fromt about someone I just met, like the old saying, it's not the destination, it's the journey.
drinks

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 12:40 PM
Im right here baby, come and get me:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sat 04/13/13 12:09 AM
Edited by miko1960 on Sat 04/13/13 12:14 AM
Just stating infatuation can seem like real love, as I already stated passion comes and passion goes real sustaining love can only occur over time, I have seen so many women make so many wrong choices in their lives, by letting their emotions get the better of them, love is a pure emotion that not necessarily has to derive from passion or as I refer to it infatuation, all this soul mate stuff or love at first site is an illusion I have been a victim myself of these emotions, maybe one should ask their selves shouldn't love be uplifting and empower us, I do agree in the first stages of being in love with someone starts with passion, then also there are many forms of passion, but I believe what the op was referring to the type of passion that makes you always want to be around another person, any of us that have been in LTR know that this fades and is replaced with something deeper and more meaningful why is you think marriages and relationships lasted longer years ago, are elders already knew this, maybe they were a bit wiser then us, and I have no sour grapes, for I have felt passion in my lifetime, one so intense it almost destroyed me so yeah that mind numbing sick in the pit of my stomach, always aching for the other person, I know it well, you can have it I don't want it.

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 11:13 PM
This is such drivel passion derives from lust, it results from a chemical reaction in the brain that increases endorphin's, stimulating
the pleasure center of the brain, this is by no means true love, it' more like an addiction, only women would believe this fairy tale nonsense

miko1960's photo
Fri 04/12/13 09:35 PM
True Passion = infatuation neither stand the test of time all passion fades over time,so in my opinion true passion don't really exist, it is just a chemical reaction in are brains, kind of like being high.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25