Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/31/13 06:08 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Wed 07/31/13 06:09 PM
I called a woman cute and she got mad, but I really do think women r cute, was I wrong by saying that.

miko1960's photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:48 PM
Single, just take me lol

miko1960's photo
Sun 07/28/13 11:15 AM
Edited by miko1960 on Sun 07/28/13 11:16 AM
Guess my outlook has lot to do with the way I was raised, having a strong mother figure and a dad with that quiet strength, in other words I was taught moral's most the guys my age that I know are widowers, some just don't understand the dating scene anymore, after being married most their lives, they believe they have to act like teenagers, cause in most cases they don't know any better

miko1960's photo
Sun 07/28/13 10:52 AM
I find women around my own age much more appealing, when I look at most younger woman they just remind me to much of teenagers, as they are still in that phase of their lives, I love most is conversation, can't really have that with younger girls, and it's not always the older men chasing younger girls, more like the opposite, I have had a few younger ones attempting to date me, since I am 52 my cutoff is usually no younger then say late thirties. most women I date are mid 40's and up, I just have a lot more fun being with women in this age group, I am also a person that thinks young, I still enjoy a little silliness once in a while and the simple things in life, not a partyer though, been there, done that.

miko1960's photo
Sun 07/28/13 10:30 AM
flowerforyou

If you read statics this whole cougar sensation is primarily a myth inspired by popular media, in other words sex sells, what the reality is of guys 20 yrs younger or so dating older women, some have mother and abandonment issues, but for most of these men, what with woman becoming more and more successful (they now outpace men as business owners), well quit frankly these guys are male gold-diggers, I have known several of these types of relationships and in most of them the woman winds up being more of a mother to these young men, several women have been taken for everything they have by these male gigolos, the same can be said for the men in similar situations, which is still more common.

For the record not saying a younger guy can't find an older woman attractive, but ladies come on were guys, and guys really really like sex ...lol

Very well put and so spot on. :thumbsup:

miko1960's photo
Sun 07/28/13 10:21 AM
This is still not the norm, more common still for older men with younger woman, its just a fact that men age more gracefully, have more maturity then younger men do, and as well woman want someone that helps them to grow as individuals, now I have known some very mature younger dudes that have earned and gained my respect, but it is more an exception to the rule.

miko1960's photo
Sun 07/28/13 10:01 AM
Edited by miko1960 on Sun 07/28/13 10:01 AM
Now we are speaking of a relationship where the 2 parties have actually met right, not an internet relationship, never understood those, think they r mostly fantasy.

miko1960's photo
Sun 07/28/13 09:55 AM
If you read statics this whole cougar sensation is primarily a myth inspired by popular media, in other words sex sells, what the reality is of guys 20 yrs younger or so dating older women, some have mother and abandonment issues, but for most of these men, what with woman becoming more and more successful (they now outpace men as business owners), well quit frankly these guys are male gold-diggers, I have known several of these types of relationships and in most of them the woman winds up being more of a mother to these young men, several women have been taken for everything they have by these male gigolos, the same can be said for the men in similar situations, which is still more common.

For the record not saying a younger guy can't find an older woman attractive, but ladies come on were guys, and guys really really like sex ...lol

miko1960's photo
Fri 07/26/13 04:50 PM
I don't think most guys do it intentionally, you'll have so many emotions, whats a guy to do.

miko1960's photo
Thu 07/25/13 04:57 PM
Only when I execute my powers of invisibility.

miko1960's photo
Thu 07/25/13 04:02 PM
I don't know sounds a little messy to me:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Thu 07/25/13 01:17 PM
Hey Candiapples I was just making a general statement wasn't directed at anyone in particular didn't mean to offend of coarse we need to find the right one for ourselves but we are not always in control of our hearts my ex was defiantly not a person I would normally be interested in didn't even like her as a person when we first met you just never know

miko1960's photo
Thu 07/25/13 01:13 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Thu 07/25/13 01:18 PM

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/24/13 11:14 PM
Guess I could stay if shes a good cook.

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/24/13 10:15 PM
There is no perfect relationship, as there r no perfect people, not saying we should settle, sometimes the one were meant to be with is right in front of us, need to stop looking for the so called perfect relationship, then start listening to your heart, we tend to over think things, I don't believe love was meant to be hard, but we make it that way.

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:27 AM
Not with my sex drive Lol

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:26 AM
by going thru all the miss wrongs

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:21 AM
I believe after one has reached a level of emotional maturity, then age is just a number, have known several couples with large gaps in their age, and they have very successful relationships, my dad was 14 years older then my mom, and they made to death do you part, 39 yrs of marriage.

miko1960's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:27 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Tue 07/23/13 09:27 PM
She is just always bringing up things from our past, I am not having any issues over what happened then was just curious how others feel about opposite sex friendships while u are in a relationship, no I never truly got over this woman, we both felt at the time that we were soul mates, something she still states to me even now, I have never loved as I did this woman, but I know it's a train wreck just waiting to happen, when I was around her I felt as I was intoxicated, she knew the effect she had on me, don't get me wrong most of our relationship was very loving, she practically waited on me hand and foot, which kind of made me uncomfortable at times as I am very self reliant, but she had major abandonment and jealousy issues as she had come from a broken home, and being the youngest with 5 older brothers, she was kind of spoiled as well.

miko1960's photo
Tue 07/23/13 09:01 PM
one of the boundaries we set, mostly her idea was neither one of us would see members of the opposite late at night, your not the first to mention my defending her, guess old ways die hard, most of my friends also commented on this, both family and friends have been advising me to cut all contact with her as it will only open up old wounds, after all we haven't seen each other in over twenty years, we live in different states now and she has been urging me to come and visit her think she knows what will happen if we see one another again, she also stated there was no need for me to stay in a hotel if I come, but to stay with her, oh we had a great sex life by the way, I know if I look into those big brown eyes of hers that will be it, no way am I going threw that mess again, we have both admitted there are still lingering feelings between us and our relationship never truly had real closure we were still hooking back up again up to 3 years after committed relationship ended.

I have been giving some thought to seeing her and maybe gain closure.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25