no photo
Thu 07/14/11 12:12 PM
I want both or none.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 12:08 PM
Apparently, if you try to talk a woman into doing your friend a solid and having sex with them, she'll follow you to the ends of the Earth.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 12:05 PM
When a woman says that she can't find a nice guy it's because she's shallow. She obviously never gives nice guys a chance. If you act like a jerk, she'll assume you're well endowed.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 12:01 PM
Women often say chivalry is dead. Rebuke this stereotype by telling your date to get a job, popping out babies isn't enough to get by in this world. If she does have a job, laugh and say it isn't a career.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:55 AM
Be sure to mention if you're circumcized. If you're not, spend a great deal of time giving a detailed account of how you keep hygienic.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:51 AM
Women love it when you complement them. Be sure to mention that you plan on having sex with them immediately.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:49 AM
A collection of random ideas.

no photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:49 AM
A collection of random ideas.

no photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:57 AM

hey snuff drinker

dig the hat...

Thank you.

no photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:56 AM

It's really dark.

You're mistaking "mysterious" for dark.

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 09:10 PM
Just some feedback about my new photo please. Any better than my old tie-dye mugshot?

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 09:06 PM
I like the part where you said the only thing they need to know is you're lazy. Classic!

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 08:23 PM
Well?

no photo
Tue 04/26/11 01:07 AM

I got a 10" penis...

and I can prove it.

Sometimes bragging is nothing more than a statement of fact.

:)

i have a vagina the size of a black hole in space...your penis does not impress me....yawn
That's incredibouly sexy!

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 09:03 AM
Context has a lot to do with it too. I used to work for a guy that constantly bragged about how fast his car was. If he had just bought it, it would to be expected; but years after he bought it, still mentioning how much faster than this or that car it was every chance he got became extremely annoying. Eventually, everyone realized that he only did it because he understood that he really didn't have anything going for him, but he still was trying to convince everyone else that having the fastest car made him an alpha male somehow. It became a negative trait where it had started out healthy.

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 01:49 AM
A while back a guy tried to make fun of me in front of a couple of my girl friends for being bald and fat. I said,"Yeah, maybe so, but you gotta admit, I make bald and fat look good," while rubbing my belly. I got the girls approval.

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 12:56 AM

What if our underlying assumptions about what constitutes "sanity" vs. "insanity" are totally incorrect? What if they're based on perceptual evidence that has been tainted through the very limitations of those perceptive faculties?

Then you could draw disability for seeing things the way they are.

no photo
Sun 04/24/11 12:24 AM
Tonight I was driving my cab, as I occassionally do on weekends to pick up extra funds. I was at first in a foul mood of sorts, since there was no bar crowd out tonight, and therefore, no money to be made. I asked my dispatcher why there was no business, and he said that everyone was at home sleeping, so they would be able to get up in the morning and celebrate Easter. It reminded me of 4th of July at Rainbow Family gatherings when everyone observes a morning of silence out of respect, while people gather in a circle in main meadow and pray for world peace. Needlessly to say, my foul mood vanished, and the hippy inside me smiled.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 03:08 AM
Sounds to me like the people you're referring to don't deserve your company.

no photo
Fri 04/22/11 02:59 AM
Stop doesn't always mean stop during sex.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25